McCall fires shots at Benavidez and Team Alpha Male

xFINISHxHIMx

4 members have voted

1. 1. Joey B vs Uncle Creepy 2?

• Benavidez
    • McCall

"I'm going to put him back to sleep again, like (Demetrious Johnson) did," McCall now said in a video interview with MMAJunkie.com.

"I need to beat up someone from Alpha Male, and he seems like a good candidate - and he's ranked above me. I'll fight anybody, you know me. I don't care. To have all those ****bags kind of - like, I literally walked out to the cage and I turned to my left and I saw all those f-cking tools, shirts off, chest bumping, and I couldn't help but laugh. It was a little distracting, I'm not going to lie. It was kind of funny."

uspw_7000606.jpg

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2015/3/11/8191645/ufc-ian-mccall-team-alpha-male-joseph-benavidez-beef-mma-news

Why is this can talking about everybody? Its pathetic at this point.

Talks about lineker. Gets bodied by him.

Gets bodied by DJ twice and says he beats him 9/10

Already lost to Joe B and says he wants to beat him up. He lost so bad he even admitted he was the worst fighter in the UFC after that fight.

After all that he finally comes to realization that hes a can so he picks on a girl (ronda)

• Like 7

Already lost to Joe B and says he wants to beat him up. He lost so bad he even admitted he was the worst fighter in the UFC after that fight.

After all that he finally comes to realization that hes a can so he picks on a girl (ronda)

PLS let Tim Elliott retire this can.

• Like 1

You let me off the hook stop trolling, boy. You welched your own bet LoL

I let you off the hook for a no posting bet .... and I put you back on when you expected me to honor a bet where the guy I picked didn't lose.

We can still go through with the bets. You're just going to have to **** off for a month if you really want it to happen.

BTW, lol @ welching. Like I give a ****. I only like a select few people here and you are most certainly not one of them.

I let you off the hook for a no posting bet .... and I put you back on when you expected me to honor a bet where the guy I picked didn't lose.

We can still go through with the bets. You're just going to have to **** off for a month if you really want it to happen.

BTW, lol @ welching. Like I give a ****. I only like a select few people here and you are most certainly not one of them.

Suck a ****. You let me off the hook and you welched your bet. Period.

• Like 1

Suck a ****. You let me off the hook and you welched your bet. Period.

I only let you off the hook because you cried like a little girl saying how big of a Mighty Mouse fan you were and how retarded you were to take the bet.

Then I saw you welching and thought to myself, "Damn son, this kid can't go a day without posting let alone a month. I'll let the poor ****er go."

• Like 1

I only let you off the hook because you cried like a little girl saying how big of a Mighty Mouse fan you were and how retarded you were to take the bet.

Then I saw you welching and thought to myself, "Damn son, this kid can't go a day without posting let alone a month. I'll let the poor ****er go."

Yeah Right...

tumblr_nkc891DcPu1s2yegdo1_400.gif

Cool Story Bro

First fight was a draw that was suppose to see a 4th round.  Demetrius couldn't stand up in the 3rd so it's a good thing he didn't have to go another round.

The fight with Beenabeetus was scored 29-28, 29-28, 29-28.  What a lopsided decision.

• Like 1