UFC 188 Fight Club Pre-Sale Wednesday March 18th 10amCT

FightClubber

016604_188_FCSocial_1200x1200_ENG_01_zps

UFC 188: Velasquez vs. Werdum

Mexico City Arena

Mexico City, Mexico

Date: June 13, 2015

Fight Club Pre-sale: Wednesday March 18th at 10am CT

Ticket Prices are as follows, including all sales tax/venue & credit card fees per ticket.

P1 = $7,490 MXN/$500 USD

P2 = $4,815 MXN/$320 USD

P3 = $3,157 MXN/$210 USD

P4 = $2,408 MXN/$160 USD
P5 = $1,873 MXN/$125 USD
P6 = $1,391 MXN/$93 USD
P7= $1,043 MXN/$70 USD
P8= $910 MXN/$61 USD
P9= $696 MXN/$46 USD
P10= $482 MXN/$32 USD
P11= $375 MXN/$25 USD

HOW THE PRE-SALE WORKS

Go to the pre-sales page

Copy your unique pre-sale code

Click the BUY PRE-SALE TICKETS button, and input your offer code on the ticketing site 

(We recommend you have a Ticketing site account set up prior)

The ticketing site will NOT be bundling FC memberships on their site, so you need to have your Ultimate or Elite membership AHEAD of time. 

*Pre-sale tickets are not guaranteed. All pre-sale ticket purchases are subject to availability on a first come, first serve basis. 

Talk about this event and let your friends know that you got your tickets on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram using #UFC188 and #WelcomeToTheShow

• Like 1

Hi, please your help, for presales tickets:

Will we could choose the location of the seats in the map ("buy on map")? or, will they randomly selected ("find seats for me")?

How exactly does the choice of seats in presales work?

Thank you in advance!

Edited by alexardaya

Hi, please your help, for presales tickets:

Will we could choose the location of the seats in the map ("buy on map")? or, will they randomly selected ("find seats for me")?

How exactly does the choice of seats in presales work?

Thank you in advance!

This is a really good question. The way it sounds is that Ticketmaster will not be handling ticketing but will be going through the arena's ticketing service. Maybe someone who went to UFC 180: Werdum vs. Hunt could answer. They're 180 and 188 are in the same place.

This is a really good question. The way it sounds is that Ticketmaster will not be handling ticketing but will be going through the arena's ticketing service. Maybe someone who went to UFC 180: Werdum vs. Hunt could answer. They're 180 and 188 are in the same place.

They're in the same city, but I don't think they're in the same venue, so not necessarily the same ticketing procedure.

• Like 2

It's not working can someone verify if this time is right because I'm not able to access the tickets. I purchased from the same site for 180 and I think the wrong time was given is this the case or are the tickets on sale already?

It's working. The time was not wrong. Mexico City is 1 hour ahead of Pacific time. It's still considered CST.

• Like 1