#UnbanCarn

xFINISHxHIMx

lol I thought it was odd that I haven't seen him.  Anyone know what he did?  If not I will just assume it has something to do with homophobic slurs

He posted some racist **** apparently

• Like 7

Lol that can gets bodied by mods worse than Rampage gets bodied by any top 20 LHW. 

Your move Heelclipse. 

You fookin wat m8 ?!?!?!!?!?

I'd send RamGOAT over to dryhump your woman in front of you if I thought a woman would be caught dead in your presence (which with your IDYB attitude I dont discredit)

CarnGOAT will come back and rain serious anger and righteous fury upon you... and you will know he is The GOAT.. when he has vengence on you.. cottage style !!!

Also Edgar is a pillow fisted can who was granted 2 victories against Penn and was blatantly put on full notice by Bendo and the toothpick of justice...

and your mother wears army boots...

• Like 12

You fookin wat m8 ?!?!?!!?!?

I'd send RamGOAT over to dryhump your woman in front of you if I thought a woman would be caught dead in your presence (which with your IDYB attitude I dont discredit)

CarnGOAT will come back and rain serious anger and righteous fury upon you... and you will know he is The GOAT.. when he has vengence on you.. cottage style !!!

Also Edgar is a pillow fisted can who was granted 2 victories against Penn and was blatantly put on full notice by Bendo and the toothpick of justice...

and your mother wears army boots...

Lol Chad don't be mad.

• Like 3

Carnage sent me a message on xbox live calling me a can the other day, he clearly hasn't learned his lesson, go ahead and add an additional week McMod.

Lies and propaganda !!!!!! CarnGOAT would never debase himself by insulting you on anything less than PS4.... When will the hate for him end !?!?!?!!?

I will personally send Cat_Brian to your establishment to throw br0000tahl HEAVY CAT HANDS like the crazy lady in the Simpsons for such talk.. you have been warned !!!!

• Like 5

Lies and propaganda !!!!!! CarnGOAT would never debase himself by insulting you on anything less than PS4.... When will the hate for him end !?!?!?!!?

I will personally send Cat_Brian to your establishment to throw br0000tahl HEAVY CAT HANDS like the crazy lady in the Simpsons for such talk.. you have been warned !!!!

gOvpnVg.png

post-436520-0-89946700-1426179984_thumb.png

Edited by 12er
  • Like 10

McMod bans me every 2 weeks because my post count has gotten too high, he doesn't want me to go full shinsplint. I wasn't blessed with the fresh slate like patster was

I'm surprised you aint rustled no one made this thread as soon as the hammer hit
  • Like 5

Lol_lololol_meme_gif.gif

• Like 4

McMod did a coverup ban, no one knew

McMod is a professional, you can't be racist in public, bad for the image

Yea after all the times Fight Clubber got her twitter and PM's blown up by us protesting bans they decided to make bans invisible, I'd be surprised if it wasn't a major reason they changed the format last July.

• Like 8

Yea after all the times Fight Clubber got her twitter and PM's blown up by us protesting bans they decided to make bans invisible, I'd be surprised if it wasn't a major reason they changed the format last July.

McMod is a genius, he built up a reputation of being a fair and just mod, but now that bans cannot be seen, he can do whatever he wants and no one will blame him

• Like 7

Proof that you guys are interdweeb goats. The formatting here is uberbad. 

• Like 5

McMod did a coverup ban, no one knew

McMod is a professional, you can't be racist in public, bad for the image

as the forums number one advocate of black criminals, CombGrabber should have been all over this
  • Like 6