Does anyone here actually like the 5ft and under weight class? It should be Abolished

I am specifically speaking about flyweight. Does anyone here actually follow their combat? Are you interested when they are combating? Are you on the edge of your seat?

I don't think anyone likes them. When you are below average in size people will not be interested in watching you combat another man that is below average in size. 

To cut the division makes sense to me. There is more talented bigger fighters that can be utilized in combat. 

An example of this is people won't observe them fight for free on the television. People speak with their eyes, small people combat should be abolished.

• Like 1

Why is combat between two tiny men a sideshow that no citizens care to observe?

In circuses and carnivals and freak shows the abnormally small men receive eyes on them for an extended period of time.

However, society chooses in particular not to tune in when thinking about men combating under a certain height and weight.

The official corporation ufc is aware of the misgivings of these tiny men combatants, yet they are still allowed to participate in the show.

How?

I am specifically speaking about flyweight. Does anyone here actually follow their combat? Are you interested when they are combating? Are you on the edge of your seat?

I don't think anyone likes them. When you are below average in size people will not be interested in watching you combat another man that is below average in size. 

To cut the division makes sense to me. There is more talented bigger fighters that can be utilized in combat. 

An example of this is people won't observe them fight for free on the television. People speak with their eyes, small people combat should be abolished.

Rather pointless argument when Mighty Mouse is one of the most dominant champions in the UFC.

I have always enjoyed the lighter weights they can push a pace that would put most other weight classes to shame.

They are just as talented and dedicated as other fighters, out of curiosity where would you draw the line 125, 135, 145 even?

I bet you have a similar argument on how no one wants to view women's mma

Think you should go watch the Team Fighting Championship if you just want to see big guys beat the **** out of each other

Rather pointless argument when Mighty Mouse is one of the most dominant champions in the UFC.

I have always enjoyed the lighter weights they can push a pace that would put most other weight classes to shame.

They are just as talented and dedicated as other fighters, out of curiosity where would you draw the line 125, 135, 145 even?

I bet you have a similar argument on how no one wants to view women's mma

Think you should go watch the Team Fighting Championship if you just want to see big guys beat the **** out of each other

To be dominate and arose the frontal cortex of sleep regulation is a feet not many combatants can claim. 

The pace at which a combined 250 pounds of weight of miniature men achieve is directly influenced by the lower amount of gravity that superficially enhances their movement.

Which is to say that men of smaller gravitational pulls towards earth can surely move faster, but sacrifice big power that glues eyes to screens.

To be dominate and arose the frontal cortex of sleep regulation is a feet not many combatants can claim. 

The pace at which a combined 250 pounds of weight of miniature men achieve is directly influenced by the lower amount of gravity that superficially enhances their movement.

Which is to say that men of smaller gravitational pulls towards earth can surely move faster, but sacrifice big power that glues eyes to screens.

DJ-Whoo-Kid_10-14-2014-300x300.jpg

• Like 1

To further expand on small men, 135lbs is also threatening.

Alas, they are slightly below average in stature, making them a combined weight of 270lbs, which is above the heavyweight limit of 265. 

This lends credence to the palpability of two men being bigger when combined and compared to the largest of the combatants.

People already **** about not having enough championship fights and now you want to get rid of a division? Flyweight actually has a lot of talent and quite a few exciting fighters.

Sir juice, I beset you my good man to observe the reality of insignificant action.

When two men of child like proportions enter the arena for unarmed combat, does a man of average sized hands, feet and legs become enthused? 

I think not.

• Like 1

So you find one of the most active guys in the history of the sport boring?

If you've ever watched any competitive thai boxing fights you'd know that lack of weight often doesn't mean lack of excitement or power.

I actually think they should be looking in to an Straweight division and belt.

I'd rather see warriors fighting for 25 minutes than watch fat cans like Hendricks gas within the first 5 minutes

Bemuse this for a moment, if you would sir carnlord;

Could a man with length and reach of an average sized elementary school male student, be in fact, considered a warrior?

• Like 2

If they made a 130lb division I would dominate it with my size, speed, and athleticism as well as my intelligence.

I would surmise that a division as such would consist of men slightly less petite then then division I have aforementioned.

Thus, rendering the division devoid of any spectacle worth admiring.

Bemuse this for a moment, if you would sir carnlord;

Could a man with length and reach of an average sized elementary school male student, be in fact, considered a warrior?

It's not the size of the dog, its the size of the bbc of the dog

and mighty mouse has a huge bbc

• Like 3

Joe Rogan would take u down and paddle ur dumbazz for making such a blasphemous  remarks. Have you not heard him say 100 times that Mighty Mouse might well b the best mixed martial artist in the sport today!! hmmmmmm?????

Joe Rogan would take u down and paddle ur dumbazz for making such a blasphemous  remarks. Have you not heard him say 100 times that Mighty Mouse might well b the best mixed martial artist in the sport today!! hmmmmmm?????

It is somewhat troubling that you feel the way that you do.

Men that can not preform in a real fight due to size constrictions, will not be appreciated by the mass of citizens that would otherwise fell the miniature men within a single volley.

Juice understands the implications of under sizing your participants in a limited rules fight to the near death. 

Society just does not care for it.

True aficionados of the sport appreciate fighters of all sizes,shapes,sex and color's. The society most of us live in embrace all fighters,