2 questions about membership & presalse

lapo

Membership:

I'm an Ultimate member, so when my membership ran out in January, was I then able to prolong/renew it in a cheaper way without having to start over by buying a new membership and thereby getting a new startpack(t-shirt, keychain, welcome letter etc)? I was never given that opportunity, and don't see why I would have to buy a new start package, if I could just renew my membership for a smaller amount?

Presale:
I only became a member to be able to buy good presale tickets. But if those tickets are worse than the ones released for newsletter presale and public sale then what's the point?
FC presale tickets are the ones in the back of a section with the ones in front reserved for public sale?? Why is this?? I mean, if you're willing to pay some extra $ for wanting them more, then why aren't we getting first picks on the better tickets........that's just dumb and beyond my comprehension!?!?

I can not speak to that as I don't work for MGM or Ticketmaster. However there are several possibilities. 

-Sold/Held for fighters

-Sold to VIP Experience

-Another possibility is exactly what Cboneill181 said and McMax has expressed. But I cannot say.

I think you're avoiding what everyone else seem to don't understand!? Why do people who spend money to be able to buy better seats get the worst seats?? Can you please help me understand this, and also answer if this is going to change or if you will continue this model?

Yes, they do hold back tickets for the public on sale to ensure that the event doesn't sell out before the public even has a chance to get tickets.

If the public had the same interest in getting the tickets as us, then they would pay for a membership. Not only do we pay to get good seats, but the ones not paying will actually be able to buy better seats!??! This is  'logic'!!

• Like 3

Not sure what's being ducked. But I'll see if I can answer what you ask.

Yes. Whenever a membership expires or about too. You will get an email notification saying when your membership will expire. You can renew then or renew once it expires. Either way you will get a new stsrter package when you do renew. This has been done since the beginning . Its a way to give somethkng back to the fans.

At this point there is now an option to extend the membership at a cheaper price to not get the starter pack. However I do kinda like that option. Say give a 20 dollar discount to renew without a welcome package. Saves on material and shipping. It's actually a good idea. Maybe possibly they can look into that for the future.

Presale.

I think this is hit or miss depending on the venue. I've had no issues getting tix with my presale for the good seats. And others I have. I'm not sure how to explain it. There are always seats that are not released for FC presale, and this is so it does not sell out and everyone is given a chance. There are seats held by sponsors, zuffa, etc.

Sometimes those seats also become available for public when someone's card is declined for purchase and the seats are re-released.

I have a lot of friends that are FC members as well and they usually get what they want so like I said it is hit or miss depending on the venue.

I do agree that it can get frustrating. But I'm sorry I don't know the exact reasons. These are just my opinion. Hope I answered as best I can.

• Like 1

Thanks a lot Big DW, I appreciate your answer and opinion.

I don't know if you have anyone to report back to with feedback as a mod, but maybe someone of you should report this issue to the right recipients?

Like I mentioned I'm only paying for this premium membership to get access to buy the better tickets before public sale, but I'm not gonna bother paying if I can get even better tickets as a free member during newsletter presale or public sale.........and I can only imagine others feeling the same? :)

• Like 2

Thanks a lot Big DW, I appreciate your answer and opinion.

I don't know if you have anyone to report back to with feedback as a mod, but maybe someone of you should report this issue to the right recipients?

Like I mentioned I'm only paying for this premium membership to get access to buy the better tickets before public sale, but I'm not gonna bother paying if I can get even better tickets as a free member during newsletter presale or public sale.........and I can only imagine others feeling the same? :)

I can totally pass it on. No problem

• Like 2