some female fighter calling ronda ignorant

Most_Known_Unknown

"If Ronda is so close with Dana, she should bring up fighter pay to him instead of looking ignorant," said Pena, the first female Ultimate Fighter winner. "She should just let Arianny do her job and Ronda can do hers. Ring girls and fights go hand in hand and they are an essential part of the show."

Pena, who many think could be a challenger to Rousey sometime soon, said she considers Celeste a personal friend and didn't appreciate how she was spoken about.

"I love Arianny and think she has a beautiful heart," Pena said. "I stand by her 110 percent."

http://www.mmafighting.com/2015/3/12/8198381/julianna-pena-ignorant-ronda-rousey-crossed-line-with-arianny-celeste

LMAO I'm literally ahead of you in every single forum game out there... stop trolling, you mad lolwmma can.

Whatever you say Welch. I don't even post here any more, I just come here to rustle your Jimmies and keep score of the game I started.

Oh and you literally don't know what literally means, because you're still dead in the survivors game and I'm winning in my game too,

• Like 1

Whatever you say Welch. I don't even post here any more, I just come here to rustle your Jimmies and keep score of the game I started.

Oh and you literally don't know what literally means, because you're still dead in the survivors game and I'm winning in my game too,

I meant games that count LoL

Oh and the bold stuff is very good news.