Everytime I think about Pettis vs. Dos Anjos, what I see is...

najma

I feel like that fight is almost exactly like Anderson Silva. vs Vitor Belfort.

Dos Anjos has got very fast hands, he is the power house in this fight, but Pettis is on a level of his own and I believe he will show a spark of genius.

Any of you guys feel that way too?

RDA has more chances than people think. Nobody else has stopped Bendo like that, and he arguably beat Khabib who nobody else has. He's evolved immensely. Highly likely Pettis outclasses him but it mY be closer than most ppl think.

Lol if you think rda beat Khabib then please seek help immediately.

• Like 2

RDA has more chances than people think. Nobody else has stopped Bendo like that, and he arguably beat Khabib who nobody else has. He's evolved immensely. Highly likely Pettis outclasses him but it mY be closer than most ppl think.

I like the way u pick both fighters so no matter which way it goes u aren't wrong!! Come on man, SACK UP AND PICK ONE!!!  LOL Are u in politics by any chance? if not u should b!

• Like 2

I agree with OP doe.

In fact, I think RDA is coming to this fight "too underrated" and that could actually be Pettis biggest mistake.

We are talking about a guy who was able to hang with Cerrone and finish Bendo, lets give the guy some credit, right ?

Of course I think Pettis will win but Im not so sure it will be as easy as some people are saying.

pettis didnt stop bendo in the first fight u clown

They had been going back and fourth the whole fight then Pettis pulled this ninja sh*t and finished it off LIKE NEVER SEEN BEFORE and caused the best raging commentary orgasmn in the history of the Sport. He said nobody has stopped Bendo like that, what Pettis did to Bendo twice was 100% more impressive than this Lucky Shot RDA pulled off, you Clown. Lol

They had been going back and fourth the whole fight then Pettis pulled this ninja sh*t and finished it off LIKE NEVER SEEN BEFORE and caused the best raging commentary orgasmn in the history of the Sport. He said nobody has stopped Bendo like that, what Pettis did to Bendo twice was 100% more impressive than this Lucky Shot RDA pulled off, you Clown. Lol

it was a decision victory gifted to pettis because of 1 kick in a fight he was losing.

there was no finish you clown

Edited by PunchBag

it was a decision victory gifted to pettis because of 1 kick in a fight he was losing.

there was no finish you clown

It was still more impressive you idiot. And he destroyed him in the rematch you idiotic clown. But what can you expect from someone who has a russian lnp Clown with a Butt ugly wig as his AV... Pettis would shove this wig straight up NurmaCANmedovs **** btw.

So basically, you think about dudes, a lot.

You assume too much. Next you'll be insinuating I'm gay and pm me romo things. Mad JBJF.

I should have guessed you are romo though. Constantly dangling from Fedor's cojones.

Edited by GN_FDU
  • Like 1