Why is the entire front page not covered with Showtime?

cashfl0w

Cash is this made up? Lol be honest

Cash do remember the conversation we had a few weeks ago? Confirm my story to make some serious gains lol

Between mentioning my girlfriend more than I do and these posts... I'm starting to wonder if you have a crush on me, bruh.

• Like 1

Between mentioning my girlfriend more than I do and these posts... I'm starting to wonder if you have a crush on me, bruh.

That wasn't what I was asking for... lol Btw you said that you love me in the personal message you have sent to me 2 weeks ago ,say it ain't so :D

Now to my question: Basement and Anderson Silva Posters, Yes or No?

Liar.

Lol most west coast houses don't even have them. It's an east coast thing you fool.

I don't have to lie about anything bruh. Im secure with my self, I don't need to make things up to "impress" people on the internet.

Provide 2 timestamped Pics of your girlfriend with your name "fh" and I leave the forum forever

• Like 1

Lol most west coast houses don't even have them. It's an east coast thing you fool.

I don't have to lie about anything bruh. Im secure with my self, I don't need to make things up to "impress" people on the internet.

Provide 2 timestamped Pics of your girlfriend with your name "fh" and I leave the forum forever

He was scared to post a picture of himself in WW's thread.

No way he's posting a picture of this woman whether shes real or not.

• Like 1

It's funny he calls people liars, but then provides no proof when he talks his big game.

Me I have posted my pic the Anderson poster, I guess ill make a video of my house and post it

• Like 1

Scared? LMAO. I show you a picture of my GF in a Personal Message, I'm not gonna post it on the interwebs tho. That's not right.

As long as you promise to keep it to yourself doe.