Attention Mods: Sobercuban, TC, McMod

Jason_H.

I started a thread about a poster the other day and I can't find it anymore.  If it was inappropriate and you deleted it, then I'm cool.  If that is not the case, i will start the thread again.  I may have thought I created one and didn't submit it.  Either way, please let me know. 

• Like 1

So we all know that WTG started hating my guts after I bailed out of the Weidman train, right?  He's been hating on me with passion since then...

Anyway, lately WTG has been liking my posts and it makes me uncomfortable.  When he likes my posts, it's like he's reaching out with his hands and touching me in places that my wife won't even dare touch....and it makes me feel so vulnerable.  I feel so dirty and violated. 

So my question to the forum is - Is WTG a changed poster?  Did he suffer a brain injury and forgot he hates me?  It's all too confusing and I don't get confused easily to be honest. 

Can someone provide some explanation for WTG's behaivor?  This is an emergency.  Post counts and Likes are at stake here! 

So we all know that WTG started hating my guts after I bailed out of the Weidman train, right? He's been hating on me with passion since then...

Anyway, lately WTG has been liking my posts and it makes me uncomfortable. When he likes my posts, it's like he's reaching out with his hands and touching me in places that my wife won't even dare touch....and it makes me feel so vulnerable. I feel so dirty and violated.

So my question to the forum is - Is WTG a changed poster? Did he suffer a brain injury and forgot he hates me? It's all too confusing and I don't get confused easily to be honest.

Can someone provide some explanation for WTG's behaivor? This is an emergency. Post counts and Likes are at stake here!

If you choose to start a thread and Disrespect me like that again the exact same thing will happen. I will have your thread deleted. Keep it up if you would like stronger repercussions.

Like I said before I only liked a couple of your posts because I felt bad for how much of a pathetic autistic Can you really are. But don't worry, it won't happen again.

Edited by Weidman_The_Great_
  • Like 8

If you started to like the posts that are likable without looking at the member that had posted it , then you are the man.

WTG had done it before, We had a serious argument once( between WTG in one side and Me and McMax and couple of others on the other side) and it was kind of ugly but couple of days later WTG liked some of my comments. I did not feel violated TBH. It showed me that WTG was not vindictive.

PS: I don't know the story between you two but just let it go. Life is too short Jason.

• Like 3

If you choose to start a thread and Disrespect me like that again the exact same thing will happen. I will have your thread deleted. Keep it up if you would like stronger repercussions.

Like I said before I only liked a couple of your posts because I felt bad for how much of a pathetic autistic Can you really are. But don't worry, it won't happen again.

I could hammer you in so many ways by attacking this^^^post but I won't.  I was actually trying to call it truce by opening up this thread.  I just wanted to bash you a little before we become friends. 

If you started to like the posts that are likable without looking at the member that had posted it , then you are the man.

WTG had done it before, We had a serious argument once( between WTG in one side and Me and McMax and couple of others on the other side) and it was kind of ugly but couple of days later WTG liked some of my comments. I did not feel violated TBH. It showed me that WTG was not vindictive.

PS: I don't know the story between you two but just let it go. Life is too short Jason.

I'm actually a much more pleasant person in real life than I seem on here, I just like to talk **** to you guys lol

• Like 1

Lol, he got ridden hard for being an honourless cheat. Good times :lol: Edited by crangs
  • Like 1