That 125 Pound Gold

cashfl0w

He's already a good MMA fighter.  Stylistically he could give Fleametrius and Dildoshaw a good fight.

Take a peek at that signature. He and I have debated fights before, and he was proven to be wrong.

Pay no attention to these guys who only know Zuffa fighters. Cejudo has only had one fight in the UFC and it was way early in the card, so most of these clowns have never even seen him before.

Btw, people should go look into how Cejudo and his Olympic teammates are doing in MMA. Something like 50-1. lol

Take a peek at that signature. He and I have debated fights before, and he was proven to be wrong.

Pay no attention to these guys who only know Zuffa fighters. Cejudo has only had one fight in the UFC and it was way early in the card, so most of these clowns have never even seen him before.

Btw, people should go look into how Cejudo and his Olympic teammates are doing in MMA. Something like 50-1. lol

1 more week then i can finally get rid of this sig

Mighty Mouse would just style on Cejudo we may get to see it soon, hell as thin as flyweight is Cejudo may get a shot if he wins tonight...then Mighty Mouse bodies him

He had one fight against a can and he can beat Mighty Mouse?

Lmao

Mighty Mouse is #1 P4P for a reason, mate. Nobody is beating him.

He's an olympic gold medalist who only uses his wrestling to keep the fight standing so he can bang.

He showed great boxing in that fight, Kimura was spamming takedowns after 2 minutes of feeling the hands.

Can't say he'd beat a GOAT like mighty GOAT just yet, but he's the contender that Mighty GOAT deserves, not this 6 pack of cans the UFC has delivered to him so far.

• 2 months later...

Archived