Just so everyone knows

12еr

Both Pettis's are going to win. Easily.

GOAT Country is going to use the art of a thousand right hands to tuck Overroid into bed.

Cejudo is going to box up Caniaso easily.

The Co-Main is going to suck.

The Detroit GOAT via spinning ****.

And Pearson is going to face plant and remind everyone how much the British suck at fighting.

Discuss.

Edited by 12er
  • Like 5

Can we all agree that the emphasis the media puts on making weight and certain fighters always complaining about making weight is ****ing annoying?

Making weight should never be a storyline. It is starting to piss me off, especially with Hendricks. I'm supposed to be impressed that you finally did your job and came to the fight in shape?

Edited by PATSTER
  • Like 9

I wouldn't be so sure about Baby Pettis. That boy has been tagged a few times. I don't know if his chin can take a hit from Benoit. Benoit's not the most technical, accurate, or speed puncher, but he has power in those hands. All it will take is one shot for the end to begin.

Can we all agree that the emphasis the media puts on making weight and certain fighters always complaining about making weight is ****ing annoying?

Making weight should never be a storyline. It is starting to piss me off, especially with Hendricks. I'm supposed to be impressed that you finally did your job and came to the fight in shape?

fatricks is the most annoying fighter period

got **** raped by GSP bc he "only used 70 percent of his power", then he said "look at gsp's face and look at mine"

decisions lawler with carpet burn takedowns and his face looked worse than gsp's did after their fight

takes a year off to prepare for lawler claiming he's better than ever w/ no injuries and full training camp

loses to lawler and chalks it up to  a lack of time to train and mcdonalds

• Like 7

Still not as annoying as the constant background story of cowboy cerrone participating in the hillbilly X games

• Like 5

Hopefully Ross Pearson BODIESSSSS that safe can sam stout.

Ill NEVER forgive him for lay and pray spencer fisher in his retirement fight

Even his fight with cody mckenzie was point fighting and they got him on camera backstage talking about he just wanted to win when he could have put that dude away in 2 minutes

• Like 4

I 1000% agree.  It does my head in all these clips of fighters looking sad saying "I haven't eaten a biscuit or a donut all week." When I train for my ultras I go four months without drinking, eating chocolate or anything remotely unhealthy and I'm not facing a pay-out of $20k+ at the end of it.  Makes me want to headbutt the screen when I hear them talking like heroes because they've eaten chicken instead of a pie for dinner.

I feel a lot better for getting that out of my system. Thank you Patster.

• Like 2

GOAT Country is going to use the art of a thousand right hands to tuck Overroid into bed.

And Pearson is going to face plant and remind everyone how much the British suck at fighting.

Discuss.

If I parlay all these lfights and I win, I'll give you 10%. 

• Like 1

THREEF

THE CO MAIN GONNA SUCK!??

removed from xbox live friends list. Iwanna BANGchek is gonna yolk that jackie chan lookin freak. I think it will be the FOTN

lol wmma + midgets = Gabri approved.

**** off troll.

• Like 1

Discuss.

Agree with everything except Pearson prediction. Stout is a major inconsistent can and Pearson will body him. Feel free to quote this after it happens.

Just so everyone knows.

EDIT: Joanna coming for that strap. That fight will be good, imo

Edited by NyteRyder

Discuss.

Agreed except on Pearson (Stout is done).

Also Cariaso gonna eek out a boring decision.

Agreed except on Pearson (Stout is done).

Also Cariaso gonna eek out a boring decision.

Toss up with Ross or Stout. Edge to Ross cause of activity. 

I like Chris but Cejudo is a bad match up in every way. Maybe he might be able to pull off a sub as he can be pretty crafty on the ground but i just don't see it happening and Cejudo will bang him up on the feet. 

• Like 1

I wouldn't be so sure about Baby Pettis. That boy has been tagged a few times. I don't know if his chin can take a hit from Benoit. Benoit's not the most technical, accurate, or speed puncher, but he has power in those hands. All it will take is one shot for the end to begin.

Sup, bro?

• Like 1