Leandro Silva vs. Drew Dober - WTF WAS THAT ****?!?!?!?!

najma

That abomination of a referee went a record braking 4000% retard.

He also made a late stoppage in the early prelims (Giagis vs Oliveria). Oliveria had to tap multiple times and when the ref decided to intervene it was via a hand on Oliveria's chest as opposed to the fighter's arm that was applying the choke, causing a longer delay.

But this...

And the way that can Silva celebrated was pathetic. I wanted to punch him in the face.

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/news/450953/Ref-makes-awful-stoppage-in-Silva-Dober-fight/

wh-wh-what-the-fuck-was-that.jpg

• Like 2

LOL that is just awful.  Florian even says "He's not going to finish that it's on the wrong side."

That can celebrating a non victory is rather sad.  As if he's convinced he won via attempting a crappy arm in guillotine and the ref stops it when Dober had escaped.  I like how Dober tightened up his grip and looked to be setting up a arm triangle when that fool started raising his hands in celebration off his back.  I wouldn't have let up and the ref wouldn't have stopped me.  **** a fine and a suspension I would have gotten my head underneath one of those raised arms and choked the **** out of that Brazilian bum.

• Like 2

LOL that is just awful.  Florian even says "He's not going to finish that it's on the wrong side."

That can celebrating a non victory is rather sad.  As if he's convinced he won via attempting a crappy arm in guillotine and the ref stops it when Dober had escaped.  I like how Dober tightened up his grip and looked to be setting up a arm triangle when that fool started raising his hands in celebration off his back.  I wouldn't have let up and the ref wouldn't have stopped me.  **** a fine and a suspension I would have gotten my head underneath one of those raised arms and choked the **** out of that Brazilian bum.

It was awful when he was in the post fight interview and said something about Dober going limp. That can should be ashamed of himself.

I like how Dober tightened up his grip and looked to be setting up a arm triangle when that fool started raising his hands in celebration off his back.  I wouldn't have let up and the ref wouldn't have stopped me.  **** a fine and a suspension I would have gotten my head underneath one of those raised arms and choked the **** out of that Brazilian bum.

Totally! He should've continued and go for it!

He should've forced that retarded ref to have to pry his arm triangle open by force as to make it more ridiculous and obvious that it was him who ****ed things up.