• Bubba_Sparks
    • Carnages
    • Oz
    • Ares
    • FinishHim
    • Mauro
    • Juice
    • Pat

So as the greatest ever prediction tournament draws to a close and a new one begins, it is only fitting to reflect on the true GOAT of the prediction tournament - a game that blends MMA knowledge seamlessly with strategy.  A select committee is meeting later this week to decide who truly is fitting of the moniker TBE, but your opinion can help.  So who do you think is TBE?  A brief summary of candidates is below for your edification (only tournament winners up for nomination)

1. Juice.  With black to black wins in III & IV, Juice is a tough opponent for anyone.  Despite being a veteran, he still made the final of XV, although his inability to cross the line in 12 tourneys may count against him

2. Mauro. Winner of VI and XIII (the forgotten tourney), as two separate people.  Bit flaky though as his latin temperament leads him to pick with heart not head. An outside bet.

3. FinishHim.  VII winner. Not much since and an exit from XV in the group stages may count against him.

4. Ares11. VIII winner, but not always a regular since.  Frequent username changes may cause him to fly under the radar a bit.

5. Ozpride. IX winner, and knowledge of Asian fighters makes him a tough match-up on the wrong card. Recent clashes with Bart may have scarred this once great predictor though

6. Patster.  Winner of X and XI, and Champion of champions.  Would be a shoe-in for this award, except perhaps he went past his prime - now a truly saddening 0-6 since losing his crown to....

7. Bubba_Sparks.  Winner of XII in his rookie season, dethroning the great Pat.  With an 11-2 record, Bubba has only ever lost to tournament champs (Oz/Cash).  Also the only winner of a triple threat prediction match.  Has he been around long enough to be TBE though? This writer says no.

8. Cashflow.  Always a horrible match-up due to MMA knowledge and proliferation of WWE gifs, Cash won the greatest tournament of them all; XV, going on a 7 match streak to claim the belt. With several other titles from other games, is Cash TBE?

9. Carnages.  Worked his way up against the toughtest of the tough, through multiple eras, beat another TBE candidate whilst captaining a team.  Belts, schmelts.

Voting closes at the end of the week.  Thank you, Bubba (on behalf of the TBE committee)

Edited by juice64011
  • Like 1

So as the greatest ever prediction tournament draws to a close and a new one begins, it is only fitting to reflect on the true GOAT of the prediction tournament - a game that blends MMA knowledge seamlessly with strategy.  A select committee is meeting later this week to decide who truly is fitting of the moniker TBE, but your opinion can help.  So who do you think is TBE?  A brief summary of candidates is below for your edification (only tournament winners up for nomination)

1. Juice.  With black to black wins in III & IV, Juice is a tough opponent for anyone.  Despite being a veteran, he still made the final of XV, although his inability to cross the line in 12 tourneys may count against him

2. Mauro. Winner of VI and XIII (the forgotten tourney), as two separate people.  Bit flaky though as his latin temperament leads him to pick with heart not head. An outside bet.

3. FinishHim.  VII winner. Not much since and an exit from XV in the group stages may count against him.

4. Ares11. VIII winner, but not always a regular since.  Frequent username changes may cause him to fly under the radar a bit.

5. Ozpride. IX winner, and knowledge of Asian fighters makes him a tough match-up on the wrong card. Recent clashes with Bart may have scarred this once great predictor though

6. Patster.  Winner of X and XI, and Champion of champions.  Would be a shoe-in for this award, except perhaps he went past his prime - now a truly saddening 0-6 since losing his crown to....

7. Bubba_Sparks.  Winner of XII in his rookie season, dethroning the great Pat.  With an 11-2 record, Bubba has only ever lost to tournament champs (Oz/Cash).  Has he been around long enough to be TBE though? This writer says no.

8. Cashflow.  Always a horrible match-up due to MMA knowledge and proliferation of WWE gifs, Cash won the greatest tournament of them all; XV, going on a 7 match streak to claim the belt. With several other titles from other games, is Cash TBE?

Voting closes at the end of the week.  Thank you, Bubba (on behalf of the TBE committee)

Cash is TBE, for winning the "greatest tournament of them all", your words.

410924378.jpg

• Like 2

Also keep underating me Bubba I like that.

You've been nominated as a possible TBE.  How you could see that as being under-rated is beyond me.

Anyway, touche, you were spamming my final thread with Pat saying i wouldn't beat him so we're even in the under-rating stakes.

And sober, thank you for your contributions.

• Like 1

You've been nominated as a possible TBE.  How you could see that as being under-rated is beyond me.

Anyway, touche, you were spamming my final thread with Pat saying i wouldn't beat him so we're even in the under-rating stakes.

And sober, thank you for your contributions.

But your sentence beside my name is a slap in the face. I am top 5 in all Games, unless I have to go for broke like in the gamblers league. Fighting me is no walk in the park.

What has been seen cannot be unseen. Leave it how it is... Actions speak louder than words.

but what if the action, matches the words....baby-crying.jpg

Who is Prediction Tournament TBE?

1. bullet_star_rated.png Cashflow (4 votes [100.00%])

2. Bubba_Sparks (0 votes [0.00%])

3. Pat (0 votes [0.00%])

4. Oz (0 votes [0.00%])

5. Ares (0 votes [0.00%])

6. FinishHim (0 votes [0.00%])

7. Mauro (0 votes [0.00%])

Juice (0 votes [0.00%])

the people have spoken!

hollywood-hogan-nwo-4-life-o.gif

Edited by HiTeMnSuBmiTem
  • Like 1

but what if the action, matches the words....baby-crying.jpg

Who is Prediction Tournament TBE?

1. bullet_star_rated.png Cashflow (4 votes [100.00%])

2. Bubba_Sparks (0 votes [0.00%])

3. Pat (0 votes [0.00%])

4. Oz (0 votes [0.00%])

5. Ares (0 votes [0.00%])

6. FinishHim (0 votes [0.00%])

7. Mauro (0 votes [0.00%])

Juice (0 votes [0.00%])

the people have spoken!

hollywood-hogan-nwo-4-life-o.gif

I bodied you so hard in this game, I think you'll never fully recover from it. Fun fact you started your ''PaperBoy'' career after the loss. Just a coincidence? I don't believe you.

I bodied you so hard in this game, I think you'll never fully recover from it. Fun fact you started your ''PaperBoy'' career after the loss. Just a coincidence? I don't believe you.

bodied?

you only won because of the 2 biggest blatant robbery decisions in the ufc to date, Pendred vs Spencer and benson vs cowboy. 

congrats, you beat me, just to go on an lose. But i won the bet and you backed out faster than Condit did against Diaz

bodied?

you only won because of the 2 biggest blatant robbery decisions in the ufc to date, Pendred vs Spencer and benson vs cowboy. 

congrats, you beat me, just to go on an lose. But i won the bet and you backed out faster than Condit did against Diaz

baby-crying.jpg

Who is crying now, my lil puppet? Shut up now I just bodied you again. lol

baby-crying.jpg

Who is crying now, my lil puppet? Shut up now I just bodied you again. lol

how am i crying when i congratulated you?

lol and you try to take my insult. tell me again how you dont strive to be like me.

you took my first post as an attack , that means you are on the defense. i simply asked you question,that you misinterpreted as an insult because of your lack of confidence or utter disdain of me

how am i crying when i congratulated you?

lol and you try to take my insult. tell me again how you dont strive to be like me.

you took my first post as an attack , that means you are on the defense. i simply asked you question,that you misinterpreted as an insult because of your lack of confidence or utter disdain of me

Stop quoting me. I'm not going to read your stupid **** anymore... **** your attention from somewhere else. Thanks.

I really love on the ads for UFC 186 how everybody has opponent, except Rampage. It only shows him and says "The Return of Rampage". lol

'Two Cans' would've saved more space on the poster...

wow Bubba, it's me

it's not all about the belts, you **** were pampered to the top, I've fought the best of the best, and beaten them

Obviously you didn't beat them all if you didn't make it to the championship. This isn't soccer where you are happy to be close to the top or tie.

• Like 3