Jeremy Clarkson officially fired from British Top Gear

The other two have already said they are part of the package. They will have to get three new guys.

It will never be the same.

pretty ballsy of the network to think they can have the same show without those three GOATS. The US and Aussie versions of the show are beyond awful
  • Like 5

pretty ballsy of the network to think they can have the same show without those three GOATS. The US and Aussie versions of the show are beyond awful

people said it wouldnt work when the got Clarkson in, it worked before him and it will work without him.   it'll just be different is all

people said it wouldnt work when the got Clarkson in, it worked before him and it will work without him. it'll just be different is all

people in England.. I had to look it up for the pre Clarkson and just realised it was turned into the rubbish series Fifth Gear.. not even close
  • Like 1

people in England.. I had to look it up for the pre Clarkson and just realised it was turned into the rubbish series Fifth Gear.. not even close

What it was before is nothing like Fifth Gear lol   when they brought Clarkson in they changed the format to what it is now.

Fifth Gear is dog****e

• Like 1

What it was before is nothing like Fifth Gear lol when they brought Clarkson in they changed the format to what it is now.

Fifth Gear is dog****e

The hosts just have zero charisma. Vicki needs a good pounding. What was the old format like?

• Like 1

Today is the saddest day in tv history....

Someone need to step up, throw Clarkson, Hammond and May  a ****load of money and make a new travel/ lifestyle show with them going round, getting pissed and generally acting like twats.

It would be the most popular show ever....

• Like 3

What it was before is nothing like Fifth Gear lol   when they brought Clarkson in they changed the format to what it is now.

Fifth Gear is dog****e

Already prefer the classic car show to to fith gear, although that does have Jodie Kidd as a presenter so it was always going to peak my interest

• Like 2

See Hammond is ok on TG because the other two take this piss out of him

which means he is garbage but its ok because the other 2 are funny and carry the can thru the show by taking the piss out of him :P

Edited by fobar

Someone is gonna throw massive money at them.  Top Gear is a license to print money and them 3 are the reason why.  The controversy will only make it sell more.  Had to call someone a idiot(again) for saying that 'at least my tv license aint paying for that twat any more'.  That twat is the biggest money spinner at the bbc along with Sherlock and probably Dr Who 

• Like 3

I read somewhere that Chris Evans and Jodie Kidd are two of the favourites to replace them. Think Evans can be funny but it will never be the same.

Really liked James response when they were probing him about who he'd like to work with as Clarkson's replacement

"Much as I think he’s a knob, I quite like working with Jeremy."

Sky is the big favourite for me there far less pc that the BBC and likely realise that there is huge money to be made in signing up the lads. Just hope they get all three.

• Like 2

I read somewhere that Chris Evans and Jodie Kidd are two of the favourites to replace them. Think Evans can be funny but it will never be the same.

Really liked James response when they were probing him about who he'd like to work with as Clarkson's replacement

"Much as I think he’s a knob, I quite like working with Jeremy."

Sky is the big favourite for me there far less pc that the BBC and likely realise that there is huge money to be made in signing up the lads. Just hope they get all three.

BBC are gonna have to throw a lot of money at the other two to get them to re sign seeing as their contracts run out soon

• Like 1

BBC are gonna have to throw a lot of money at the other two to get them to re sign seeing as their contracts run out soon

I think they stay loyal to jeremy and the 3 of them makes the team complete.

I would love to see them go to another network under another name and make all that BBC money.

Edited by Fred_Flink_Stoned
  • Like 2

Yeah I hope they don't sign and the lads stay as a trio on another channel.

James joked about having to sell his Ferrari now but I imagine there all pretty well off.

Sky is really the only other channel I can see that would have the money to really make it to such a high standard.

• Like 3

James joked about having to sell his Ferrari now but I imagine there all pretty well off.

Sky is really the only other channel I can see that would have the money to really make it to such a high standard.

I'm thinking they go as a three to another channel and call it 6th gear.

Or if they all decide to retire I would consider watching it if they had Johnny Vaughan, Tiff Needell and VBH presenting.

One paper had Piers Morgan down as a likely replacement....what a horrible thought.

• Like 1

Yeah, I read rumours of netflix thinking of offering but I can't see it personally

He shouldn't have put his hands on somebody like that

If he would have done that to me I would have laid that mf'er out with a two piece

But being a wimman you probably would've made sure a man had his steak and chips after a hard days work :lol:

• Like 2

I raged to my girlfriend about this last night.. but b/c shes wimmen she had no idea what I was talking about.

Oh and she thought that the highest number on the speedometer was how much horsepower a car had .... think on that for a bit

tell her to raise her hand... and slap herself !!!!  :P

Then get a Baby Jay

• Like 3

I raged to my girlfriend about this last night.. but b/c shes wimmen she had no idea what I was talking about.

Oh and she thought that the highest number on the speedometer was how much horsepower a car had .... think on that for a bit

My sister in law told me a few years back that she needed to get her Cadillac converter changed

Lmao I lost it

• Like 3