Daredevil

NetshadeX

I was skeptical how it would turn out... kinda was expecting that typical network hokey ****. Or those 1 off episodes that don't matter at all like the other network marvel shows do (hope it doesnt get to that.)

i was dead wrong. First 2 episodes in were pretty goat. Pretty straight forward story line focused without filler so far. That oldboy homage at the end of the 2nd episode was too good too. 

Love how it connects to the MCU too. They already made a couple of references to the larger universe.

Edited by 2014's_Welcher_of_the_Year
  • Like 1

I don't follow comics but my wife does, she says the show is pretty faithful. Badass show for me either way, much better than other comic adaptations, which I find to be too campy for my tastes. I wasn't expecting the amount of gore. 

• Like 1

this was just released yesterday? 

how many episodes has everybody watched?

i'm considering marathoning this **** next week before i go on vacation

I'm on episode 7

Might try to squeeze in one more but I have to work in the morning

It's a badass show, I'm honestly impressed

• Like 3

gonna have to check it out.. after the letdown and epic Can shows of Agents of Shield & Arrow I was worried but it seems to be the bizness

lol, i still like Arrow.  Some bits piss me off though they also seem to be parts staying true to the comic book. The Flash has moments of brilliance and then whole chunks of canliness.

First episode down. Legit entertainment.

Holy ****... Episode 3 was cold blooded!!!

And hard liquor, gallons of it, Karen and Foggy know their way around a bottle  :lol:

lol yeah that looked like it came straight out of Walking Dead 

with endorsements like these Imma contribute to my misses getting to sleep early tonight and dive right into this one.. If this is some team trolling ish and this ends up the quality of Arrow I will NOT be amused! 

I'mm be impressed, but not amused.

• Like 3

Finished it now best Marvel tv show by far. Agents of Shield and Agent Carter are ok but just don't compare to the sheer awesomeness of Daredevil. 

Can't wait for season 2 as well as the other three seasons there releasing like Jessica Jones, Luke Cage and Iron Fist. If the rest follow the same tone and are as good then Marvel couldn't be taking over tv as well.

• Like 2

with endorsements like these Imma contribute to my misses getting to sleep early tonight and dive right into this one.. If this is some team trolling ish and this ends up the quality of Arrow I will NOT be amused! 

I'mm be impressed, but not amused.

You wont be dissapointed... at all dude !!

• Like 1

You wont be dissapointed... at all dude !!

Just finished episode 1.

Not bad! One thing that continually bugs me about these shows is the unrealistic damage sustained in fight scenes. When he fought the dude at the end after falling out the window of the apartment and on the ground in the rain he took some serious punishment. His face and hands would be ****ed up but the next scene he's all squeaky clean like nothing happened. Yet they feel the need to slow mo him bleeding from the mouth during the fight?

It's trivial but annoying still.

Other than that, and a mildly annoying actor cast as his sidekick, it was pretty damn good as far as tv series' of superheroes go.

• Like 2

Just finished episode 1.

Not bad! One thing that continually bugs me about these shows is the unrealistic damage sustained in fight scenes. When he fought the dude at the end after falling out the window of the apartment and on the ground in the rain he took some serious punishment. His face and hands would be **** up but the next scene he's all squeaky clean like nothing happened. Yet they feel the need to slow mo him bleeding from the mouth during the fight?

Other than that, and a mildly annoying actor cast as his sidekick, it was pretty damn good as far as tv series' of superheroes go.

gr8

They were waiting to renew the series based on your approval

• Like 3

Just finished episode 1.

Not bad! One thing that continually bugs me about these shows is the unrealistic damage sustained in fight scenes. When he fought the dude at the end after falling out the window of the apartment and on the ground in the rain he took some serious punishment. His face and hands would be **** up but the next scene he's all squeaky clean like nothing happened. Yet they feel the need to slow mo him bleeding from the mouth during the fight?

Some people dont mark easy homie. You should know that from mma.

Just finished the 13th. Great show, but I kinda feel like the earlier episodes were a little stronger than the final 3 or 4. Still loved it, and Wilson Fisk was an awesome, awesome villain.

agreed didn't finish as strong as it opened

His costume isn't as cool as it should have been as well

• Like 2

Holy ****

Episode 3 .. the arm snap in the bowling alley.

Ok Daredevil you have my attention, don't you ****ing let me down like every other damn superhero tv series in the history of TV!

Edited by Ozpride
  • Like 3