Chris Camozzi Stepping In To Face Jacare Next Weekend

Mcmax3000

Now here comes the question maybe nobody is thinking about.

So lets say, Camozzi beats Jacare, lets say Machida beats Rockhold and Weidman beats Vitor .... so what wil UFC do here ?! Seriously. 

Machida would get already another rematch against Weidman ? Or would UFC give Camozzi a shot ? lol

So lets say, Camozzi beats Jacare, lets say Machida beats Rockhold and Weidman beats Vitor .... so what wil UFC do here ?! Seriously. 

Machida would get already another rematch against Weidman ? Or would UFC give Camozzi a shot ? lol

This can loses to Jacare in his dreams.  Every night.

Man, if Camozzi wins (unlikeky of course) the top of 185 division will be a "mess" lol

Rather than submitted in the 1st round he probably gets knocked out in the 1st minute this time.  One of the dumbest fights ever booked.  The whole card doesn't even make sense.  Rockhold and Jacare rematch should have been the main event and a number 1 contender fight.  Machida should have been fighting Romero.  When Romero pulls out because he can't pass a drug screening Camozzi can step in and get bodied by Machida instead of Jacare for a second time.

Rather than submitted in the 1st round he probably gets knocked out in the 1st minute this time.  One of the dumbest fights ever booked.  The whole card doesn't even make sense.  Rockhold and Jacare rematch should have been the main event and a number 1 contender fight.  Machida should have been fighting Romero.  When Romero pulls out because he can't pass a drug screening Camozzi can step in and get bodied by Machida instead of Jacare for a second time.

Lol.. okay. What about last Saturday's card? Did that make sense? How about UFC 186... Mighty Mouse vs. a random, 2015 One-Eyed Bisping vs. CB Dollaway, STEVE BOSSE and SHANE CAMPBELL on PPV? Maybe the next week in Australia with Anthony f'in Perosh on the main card??

Do those make sense???

• Like 2

Lol.. okay. What about last Saturday's card? Did that make sense? How about UFC 186... Mighty Mouse vs. a random, 2015 One-Eyed Bisping vs. CB Dollaway, STEVE BOSSE and SHANE CAMPBELL on PPV? Maybe the next week in Australia with Anthony f'in Perosh on the main card??

Do those make sense???

Okay maybe not the whole card but Rockhold/Jacare 2 should have been the main event and no. 1 contender fight.

The next PPV sucks the biggest BBC because Dildoshaw got hurt and Bellator is too butt hurt to let Rampage body that Brazilian hillbilly.

Steve Bosse is a legendary two sport athlete though m8.  Better recognize.

• Like 1

Mighty Mouse vs some random Asian.  What other options do they have at flyweight?  Beenabeetus got knocked unconscious in his rematch with Demetrius.  This Asian would beat Cariaso.  Cejudo needs to make weight at least one more time.  Sergio got kicked in the taint.  Moraga already lost.  Dodson is coming back from an injury soon.  The division is basically a joke and the uncle tom champion couldn't promote a fight if his life depended upon it.

• Like 1

Mighty Mouse vs some random Asian.  What other options do they have at flyweight?  Beenabeetus got knocked unconscious in his rematch with Demetrius.  This Asian would beat Cariaso.  Cejudo needs to make weight at least one more time.  Sergio got kicked in the taint.  Moraga already lost.  Dodson is coming back from an injury soon.  The division is basically a joke and the uncle tom champion couldn't promote a fight if his life depended upon it.

He wasn't even a contender. Why did you have to throw that in??  :(

• Like 2

At FLYWEIGHT?!

All he had to do was win that fight and beat some random can like Tim Elliott and they would have thrown him right into a title fight.

Let's just stop talking about it, please. 

It's a rough moment in time for my jimmies and I'm just not ready to discuss it yet.

• Like 2

Let's just stop talking about it, please. 

It's a rough moment in time for my jimmies and I'm just not ready to discuss it yet.

Trust me my jimmies are rustled as well.  I lost a lot of money because Sergio ruined Anthony's night.  Next time Dos Nachos roids won't matter because Sergio won't get kicked directly in the taint to open the night.

• Like 2

Trust me my jimmies are rustled as well.  I lost a lot of money because Sergio ruined Anthony's night.  Next time Dos Nachos roids won't matter because Sergio won't get kicked directly in the taint to open the night.

There it is again!

I'm out of here. I'm leaving for the day...  :(

• Like 1

Absolutely. Machida would be the top contender and he is the best of that lot. By far. 

i think if camozzi , machida and weidman win then the ufc would make romero vs machida for 1 contender

Interesting m8 but when would Weidman defend the belt again ? 2016 ?

Would still be enough time for Machida/Romero fight for #1 contendert spot and then fight Weidman still this year ? I hope so tho.