FIGHT PREDICTIONS : Felice Herrig vs Paige VanZant

EvolveWay7

Predictions on one of the most anticipated upcoming fights in the UFC : Felice Herrig vs Paige VanZant?  April 18th UFC On Fox. 

Mine : Felice will undoubtedly win & potentially a first round stoppage.  Felice obviously is far more experienced, hits harder, much better all round grappling & striking, & in better shape. VanZant will give it her best especially after the war of words & try to make a statement over the far more experienced fighter. 

Edited by EvolveWay7
  • Like 1

Predictions on one of the most anticipated upcoming fights in the UFC : Felice Herrig vs Paige VanZant?  April 18th UFC On Fox. 

Mine : Felice will undoubtedly win & potentially a first round stoppage.  Felice obviously is far more experienced, hits harder, much better all round grappling & striking, & in better shape. VanZant will give it her best especially after the war of words & try to make a statement over the far more experienced fighter. 

I predict you talking a ton of trash then getting dominated like you did in TUF.

• Like 8

One of them wins via the judges not even watching the fight, because it's lolWMMA, and awarding scores at random, while the referee deducts points in each round for both of them sucking at fighting.

My random guess:

Random winner (25-22, 23-27, 25-21)

• Like 2

They say you have to beat a Legend to become a Legend - so no doubt VanZant will try her best but that won't be enough. She has no chance. 

..........................................................................................  now only 5 days to go! 

Felice Herrig = Incredible technique, Indomitable Spirit, Great Striking, Vast Experience (MMA, Muay Thai, Full Contact), The Dean Of Mean, Serious Power, Transcendental Warrior, Strong Grappling/BJJ, Fearsome, Master Of Martial Arts (Several Different Arts), Kick Butt Take Names Later Attitude, Trains Like Crazy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f47TJ3f3570

Paige VanZant = Mediocre all round, Inexperienced. 

Edited by EvolveWay7

It is a well known and indisputable fact that Felice is a terrible one dimensional fighter, so based on this undeniable truthbomb my prediction is PVZ whips Felice, badly, and gets a 2nd rd Tko

Felice Pro MMA Record : 10 Wins / 5 Losses (only by Decision)

Kickboxing/MuayThai Record : 23 Wins / 5 Losses

Either she is as you say a terrible fighter, or you are talking Poo Poo Plops = contact Stephen Hawking to ask him to determine which of those two options is true. 

Felice Herrig = Incredible technique, Indomitable Spirit, Great Striking, Vast Experience (MMA, Muay Thai, Full Contact), The Dean Of Mean, Serious Power, Transcendental Warrior, Strong Grappling/BJJ, Fearsome, Master Of Martial Arts (Several Different Arts), Kick Butt Take Names Later Attitude, Trains Like Crazy!

Edited by EvolveWay7

Felice Pro MMA Record : 10 Wins (Losses only by Decision)

Kickboxing/MuayThai Record 23 Wins 5 Losses

Either she is as you say a terrible fighter, or you are talking Poo Poo Plops = contact Stephen Hawking to ask him to determine which of those two is true. 

Oh wow look, you asked for peoples opinion and then get upset when it differs to yours, what a surprise.

Honest truth is she has average striking and nothing else, will never even be a top contender in her division.

Sorry if that causes you rectal pain

• Like 10

Oh wow look, you asked for peoples opinion and then get upset when it differs to yours, what a surprise.

Honest truth is she has average striking and nothing else, will never even be a top contender in her division.

How dare you speak to Felice that way!

• Like 6

Her fight record and experience & who she has fought = indicates very strongly you are talking sheer Flatulence!  In Muay Thai/Kickboxing she has 23 wins & fought the best in Thailand & other countries and under different rules also. In Pro MMA she has had 10 wins, her 5 losses were all by Decision (i.e. never getting KO'd, etc). 

On TUF other girls bullied Felice (or tried to) as they were so jealous of her skills & looks. Her Facebook page has 136,000 Likes , way higher I think than any other from her season of TUF. With 136,000 Likes obviously other serious fight fans don't share your sexist delusional opinions. 

Bas Rutten greatly respects her & regards her as ''Felice is a brilliant all round MMA fighter, a force to be reckoned with in womens MMA'' but guess you know better than Bas. 

P.S. You just got schooled, learn from it and move on. Don't be bitter - that is just so immature. 

Edited by EvolveWay7

In Pro MMA she has had 10 wins, 5 losses

This is the only part of your post that means anything, and in the world of MMA having a 10 and 5 record means youre a straight up scrub

Do you feel better now youve had a chance to cry it out?

• Like 7

I'll be honest... I won't have any idea what happens in this fight.

It comes on right at the beginning of the main event. So with all the time killing they do at the end of the prelims, and LOL WMMA at the beginning of the main card, I should be able to whip up a mean dinner and be back in time for a fight that means something.

• Like 4

I'll be honest... I won't have any idea what happens in this fight.

It comes on right at the beginning of the main event. So with all the time killing they do at the end of the prelims, and LOL WMMA at the beginning of the main card, I should be able to whip up a mean dinner and be back in time for a fight that means something.

I favor Felice but neither are outstanding at anything.  It has decision written all over it.

• Like 1

On TUF other girls bullied Felice (or tried to) as they were so jealous of her skills & looks. Her Facebook page has 136,000 Likes , way higher I think than any other from her season of TUF. With 136,000 Likes obviously other serious fight fans don't share your sexist delusional opinions. 

Are you ******* kidding me?? On TUF you got destroyed by a nobody that YOU were bullying LMAO! Jealous of your looks? This isn't the ultimate tranny beauty contest. Even out of all the wilderbeasts on TUF you were a 3/10, at best.

• Like 7

Wait, so because i think PVZ is a better fighter that makes me sexist?

Does this mean you are acknowledging Felice is a dude in a wig?

• Like 5

Wait, so because i think PVZ is a better fighter that makes me sexist?

Does this mean you are acknowledging Felice is a dude in a wig?

Junior really needs to lose the wig and head back to the heavyweight division

• Like 2