Should this be Cain's last chance?

najma

What do you think about this idea?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Would you sign this if it were an official petition?

• Yes. Let's finally move on goddamnit!
    • No. The HW division doesn't need more than 1 title fight every 2 years.

The deal is simple:

Either Cain fights Werdum now, on the day he is signed to fight, and then takes on the next challenger within 6 months or - if he gets injures once more - he should be stripped of the title ASAP and not waste out ****ing time any more.

Whatever the fight that he can't take is, he should be immediately replaced with Daniel Cormier,, who deserves his own chance of ruling the HW division.

I have just seen Cain in a video - the dude has a grey beard. Come on, the whole division has a grey beard already.

If Cain misses Werdum gets the title. 

Totally.

Cain gets injured => Werdum becomes undisputed champion.

Cain beats Werdum and then gets injured => gets stripped of the title and Cormier replaces him to fight for the title against the guy who was supposed to fight Cain.

Why would Cormier get it and not Jones?

Because Jones is scared, high and doesn't want to fight at HW?

Edited by najma
  • Like 1

I don't know why but I got a feeling Cain will pull out again (based on nothing just a gut feeling). 

I like to observe the way UFC organize/schedule some fights: have you noticed DC is scheduled to fight around the same time Cain is set to face Werdum ? Is that already a plan B so DC would be ready to step in ?

I think if he pulls again, UFC will make Werdum vs somebody else for the title .. perhaps DC ?

The deal is simple:

Either Cain fights Werdum now, on the day he is signed to fight, and then takes on the next challenger within 6 months or - if he gets injures once more - he should be stripped of the title ASAP and not waste out **** time any more.

Whatever the fight that he can't take is, he should be immediately replaced with Daniel Cormier,, who deserves his own chance of ruling the HW division.

I have just seen Cain in a video - the dude has a grey beard. Come on, the whole division has a grey beard already.

I'm pretty sure the UFC is backing Cain up on this one.  The HW division is weak.  If Cain fights twice a year, the division would be cleared in 2 years and then the ufc will have to hype cans off the street to fight Cain. 

I'm pretty sure the UFC is backing Cain up on this one. The HW division is weak. If Cain fights twice a year, the division would be cleared in 2 years and then the ufc will have to hype cans off the street to fight Cain.

I have to agree. He's just so much better than the rest of the division. I'm a huge JDS fan, but even he can't hang with Cain. Guys like Browne and Miocic aren't going to do any better. Werdum is gonna get wrecked. He didn't look great against Hunt until that knee and even looked out of shape against Big Nog. Cain is legit, and like it or not Jones is probably a bigger threat to him than most HWs.

Who is Cain?

The dude some say Honda is rumored to have injured during sprint pcs commercials. Honda Housey is so bad she took the HW champ out in a commercial shooting braw. As for everyone else we know tele tubby is on his last leg literally. 

Edited by PakaL