Free Aaron Hernandez

cashfl0w

They had plenty of evidence for a conviction and the defense admitted that he was there when Odin was killed. I think it's the right conviction. I can't believe Hernandez is only 25. He had such a great career ahead of him. Instead he's a psycho that will be living in prison the rest of his life.

• Like 2

They had plenty of evidence for a conviction and the defense admitted that he was there when Odin was killed. I think it's the right conviction. I can't believe Hernandez is only 25. He had such a great career ahead of him. Instead he's a psycho that will be living in prison the rest of his life.

He had some issues documented while at University of Florida and the Patriots took a chance on him.  He was a great player on the field, but he's always had off the field issues.  Nothing that was as severe as murder though.

Hernandez initially wanted to play at the University of Connecticut, where his father and brother both played, but after Dennis Hernandez's death, Hernandez picked Florida, largely to get away, he told The Hartford Courant at the time.

Hernandez enrolled at Florida in January 2007, two months after turning 17, and trouble soon followed. During his freshman year, before he turned 18, Hernandez was arrested for getting into a fight with a bouncer at an off-campus bar (he received deferred prosecution in that case after being charged as a juvenile), and the Orlando Sentinel reported Hernandez was questioned by Gainesville police about a shooting that injured two men after a Gators game later that fall. Friends from Connecticut were with Hernandez that night, the Sentinel reported.

Hernandez was suspended for the 2008 season opener and later acknowledged the suspension was punishment for testing positive for marijuana.

But by his junior year in Gainesville, Hernandez, his mother and coach Urban Meyer seemed convinced Hernandez' off-field troubles were over. Hernandez was an important part of the Gators' 2008 national championship team, had developed into college football's best tight end (he won the John Mackey Award that year) and was spending time at Meyer's home, sometimes for Bible study. Meyer, it appeared, had become the father figure Hernandez needed.

"When your guy, your idol, your soul is taken from you, how do you deal with that? I just think there's a part of his life that was not there. He needed discipline; he needed someone to talk to," Meyer told USA TODAY Sports in 2009.

One NFL general manager told USA TODAY Sports recently that Hernandez's scouting file contained multiple red flags, and an official from another team said the character concerns were significant enough for the team to remove Hernandez from its list of draftable players.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/patriots/2013/06/22/aaron-hernandez-connecticut-background/2449237/

He had some issues documented while at University of Florida and the Patriots took a chance on him.  He was a great player on the field, but he's always had off the field issues.  Nothing that was as severe as murder though.

Yeah there were rumors about his gang affiliations too. Considering that there are pics of him throwing up Blood gang signs in highschool and he has Blood tattooed on his hand in red ink I would guess that he never really got out of the gang life.

• Like 1

Are you seriously one of those people? Free him? Are you kidding me? First off, this morning he got charged with first degree murder and sentenced to life without the possibility of parole. Second after all that was proved against him and his girlfriend testifying against him, how can you say free him? He is guilty of everything that he was charged with. Just because he is famous and was an amazing football player, doesn't mean that he is invincible and the law doesn't apply to him. I hope this is a lesson to all those idiots who are rich and famous that just because you have a lot of money and people know your name does not make you invincible. So I am very happy that he got what he deserved. Whoever is still saying " free him" and " he didn't do anything" are idiots.

Are you seriously one of those people? Free him? Are you kidding me? First off, this morning he got charged with first degree murder and sentenced to life without the possibility of parole. Second after all that was proved against him and his girlfriend testifying against him, how can you say free him? He is guilty of everything that he was charged with. Just because he is famous and was an amazing football player, doesn't mean that he is invincible and the law doesn't apply to him. I hope this is a lesson to all those idiots who are rich and famous that just because you have a lot of money and people know your name does not make you invincible. So I am very happy that he got what he deserved. Whoever is still saying " free him" and " he didn't do anything" are idiots.

Whoa. Let's not get racist right off the bat. My original nickname here is cashfl0w, but there's no need to make assumptions, sir. It's also rude to call people names.

There is nothing but circumstantial evidence in the case. No solid proof Aaron Hernandez has committed any crimes whatsoever. What say you now?

My biggest issue with him is how stupid he is.  Belichick doesn't just throw big contracts at players, even really good ones.  He tries to utilize you for the cheapest amount and once it's time to pay you he tends to let you go no matter what kind of season you had.  This idiot had big money coming his way and decides he still needs to be a gangster.  A star tight end for the New England Patriots wasn't enough.

The Patriots should have thrown one white guy that knows the law into the contract.  This man would have to be at his side 24/7.  If he's taking a **** this man hovers over him.  If he's laying the pipe to some **** this man is also laying the pipe to the same one.  Homie registers any weapons he wants to carry around for him.  He would be a super bowl champion right now if they thought this one through.  That game wouldn't have even been close with him and Gronk on the field.

• Like 1