Deja Vu

DoomPatrol

He will never be back to what he was.

Another guy whose style simply demands youth - like Fedor and GSP.

I still think 185 is actually not the right division for him.

Yes he is getting older, true but he seems very weak at 185.

At 205 he was more solid, stronger and his techniques were more effective because he was virtually faster than almost the whole division.

Lost to Jones ? So what ? He still did a great job on the 1st round but unfortunately got caught.

Lost to Davis ? It was more his fault than Davis credit, to be honest.

I would like to see Machida back to 205.

• Like 1

Fighters get caught and that is always my concern when Im rooting for my favorites fighters. Being caught is part of the sport.

Machida started slow but tagging Rockhold fairly easily. Rockhold shook his head saying that wasnt hurting him but we all know eventually, if the fight would play out that way for 5 rounds, Machida would get a TKO but ... Rockhold, who is a beast, was able to get Machida on his game, simple as that.

I still think 185 is actually not the right division for him.

Yes he is getting older, true but he seems very weak at 185.

At 205 he was more solid, stronger and his techniques were more effective because he was virtually faster than almost the whole division.

Lost to Jones ? So what ? He still did a great job on the 1st round but unfortunately got caught.

Lost to Davis ? It was more his fault than Davis credit, to be honest.

I would like to see Machida back to 205.

I totally agree. I think 185 is hard for him to do. 

• Like 1

I totally agree. I think 185 is hard for him to do. 

Right ?

He looks weak and even older at 185 lol.

Im nobody to say argue that (Im sure he had his reasons to move to 185) but I still think with right adjustments to his game he could have a more realist title run at 205 than 185 (not saying he would be the champion but would be more solid at 205).

Machida vs Manuwa to welcome him back to 205 would be nice or give him a rematch against Davis lol

weidman wont have a size advantage over rockhold which is something he had over silva and machida

all 3 top 10 guys rockhold has faced his demolished, he didnt just beat them but made them look unworthy to be in the octagon with him. Bodied costa, bodied bisping and just bodied machida like they were nobodies

Edited by PunchBag