Members must have AT LEAST 5000 (Five Thousand) likes and a maximum of 9,999 (Nine Thousand Nine Hundred Ninety-Nine), anyone exceeding this amount is ineligible. If any one member of the crew family exceeds the limit they will be removed immediately and deemed a like padder. Also, if by an unlikely coincidence your username consists of the letters NyteRyder in that particular order, you're disqualified from joining.

Members:

1.) Yesterdays_Hero

2.) Mcmax3000

3.) juice64011

4.) Identity

5.) Vicious_jungle_savage_that_runs_the_favela_with_an_iron_fist

6.) Weidman_The_Great_

7.) MGun

8.) Bezerker101

9.) CorporalClegg209 (Commander)

10.) Teemu

11.) Eclipse76

12.) NoCakeForYaya

13.) Banham

14.) chons

15.) NikkiNeversleep

16.) Hellequin

17.) NyteRyder

18.) Ozpride

Honorary Members:

1.) Bubba_Sparks

Like-Padders that were released from their contracts (aka Former Members):

1.) TheSinisterUrge

2.) NyteRyder

Temporarily Permanently banned:

carnages41

Edited by Yesterdays_Hero
  • Like 12

Members must have AT LEAST 5000 (Five Thousand) likes and a maximum of 9,999 (Nine Thousand Nine Hundred Ninety-Nine), anyone exceeding this amount is ineligible. If any one member of the crew exceeds the limit they will be removed immediately and deemed a like padder.

Sign me up four a skrimp on the barby!!!!!

• Like 6

Stolen valor scum. Not on my watch!

Sign me up m8

Hello, TUF

We've read over your application and I am very happy with what I see, you have a 4 star rating, well presented Profile Feed and a comical avatar with Ryan Bader wearing a pair of shades! The only issue is you don't meet any of the ****ing requirements you dumb piece of ****.

Yours sincerely,

The 5k Crew recruitment team

• Like 12

Hello, TUF

We've read over your application and I am very happy with what I see, you have a 4 star rating, well presented Profile Feed and a comical avatar with Ryan Bader wearing a pair of shades! The only issue is you don't meet any of the **** requirements you dumb piece of ****.

Yours sincerely,

The 5k Crew recruitment team

You slanderous buffoon. I'm going to like everyone of your posts until you're out of this prestigious institution.

• Like 7

You slanderous buffoon. I'm going to like everyone of your posts until you're out of this prestigious institution.

I knew this would happen, that's why I prepared for it in advance. I have a moderator with a power level of 6122 likes that I can unleash at any given moment.

Oh and about the Bader avatar, I was just trying to be nice. Bader is a joke m8, THE HIPPO was able to keep him grounded for 3 rounds easily

• Like 8

I knew this would happen, that's why I prepared for it in advance. I have a moderator with a power level of 6122 likes that I can unleash at any given moment.

Oh and about the Bader avatar, I was just trying to be nice. Bader is a joke m8, THE HIPPO was able to keep him grounded for 3 rounds easily

"For that, I will never ever forgive you. Never." - Vincent McMahon

• Like 11

Only Australian dummies and Bruce Canroy fans would be a part of such a **** crew

Thanks for your interest in joining The 5k Crew, we have a well trained team of monkeys looking through your posts as I type this reply. One issue they've brought to my attention is your past relationship with carnages41 and the echoing of all his opinions and thoughts. This could work in your favour as the moderator who works for our team will take the likes you've received from doing so and transfer them over to Mr. carnages41 putting you well under the 9,999 threshold.

Go ahead and sign the attached contract and we'll get back to you within 5 working days.

SXY4orK.png

Cheers, m8

• Like 8

• 2 weeks later...

Now we all know The 5k Crew is already stacked to the top stacked with members such as TheSinisterUrge and many others but please give a warm welcome to the following new members

Mcmax3000 - The BEST moderator on the forum by a long shot

juice64011 - Also the BEST moderator on the forum by a long shot

Identity - POUND-FOR-POUND THE BEST POOP EATER ON THE FORUM (Video exclusive to 5k Crew members)

Congratulations guys!

• Like 4

A few more people I would like to honour into our exclusive crew:

Vicious_jungle_savage_that_runs_the_favela_with_an_iron_fist - We respect everyone's choice of username

Weidman_The_Great_ - Second biggest Chris Weidman fan in the crew

MGun - Miles??

Bezerker101 - Next-gen TAN padder, respect

CorporalClegg209 - I have forgotten what I had planned to type here

Teemu - HUGE fan of Korean superstar Takanori Gomi

Eclipse76 - Hasn't been liking as many of my recent posts

NoCakeForYaya - One of many to vote for me as the  OFFICIAL UFC FORUM +1 POSTER OF THE YEAR

• Like 4

A few more people I would like to honour into our exclusive crew:

Vicious_jungle_savage_that_runs_the_favela_with_an_iron_fist - We respect everyone's choice of username

Weidman_The_Great_ - Second biggest Chris Weidman fan in the crew

MGun - Miles??

Bezerker101 - Next-gen TAN padder, respect

CorporalClegg209 - I have forgotten what I had planned to type here

Teemu - HUGE fan of Korean superstar Takanori Gomi

Eclipse76 - Hasn't been liking as many of my recent posts

NoCakeForYaya - One of many to vote for me as the  OFFICIAL UFC FORUM +1 POSTER OF THE YEAR

lol

• Like 3

I'll be there by the end of the year. From now on, I'll rank everyone in separate posts, so it will take 32 posts to do the rankings.

All things are possible through Black Jesus, I believe in you.

And I've always thought your rankings were fair and just, people are just whining ****es

• Like 2