Attention Sir Robert Sparksworth the fourth

12еr

I got your PM about how I need to save the forum, upon review I saw that the forum was currently ranked a 2/8 in my absence.

To rectify the situation I exposed UFC 186 wolf tickets in the UFC section, I punished HNIC for picking on cashflow, I updated the 20K crew, and I made a new thread for the 30K crew to rustle Jelly Nation.

The forum is now r8'd an 8/8 m8, you can return from exile now.

You're welcome.

• Like 11

Save the forum? Lol

This place will never need saving as long as I'm still around 

Robert Sparksworth PM'd me that the forum sucked now and needed my awesomeness to become relevant again.

I thought you two were homies, but apparently not m8.

• Like 7

You finna get bant for speaking that savage tongue, that **** is a no-go around here m8.

McEnglishOnly finna melt you son.

LoL **** McNazi and his mod gestapo. And **** beta members who need to leave the forum because the trolls touched them innapropriately. :( Y no srs MMA discussion guiz :(

• Like 10

I got your PM about how I need to save the forum, upon review I saw that the forum was currently ranked a 2/8 in my absence.

To rectify the situation I exposed UFC 186 wolf tickets in the UFC section, I punished HNIC for picking on cashflow, I updated the 20K crew, and I made a new thread for the 30K crew to rustle Jelly Nation.

The forum is now r8'd an 8/8 m8, you can return from exile now.

You're welcome.

I've never picked on csshflow or any other member for that Matter

It was all that dirty Mexican War West

• Like 9

I started rewatching the entire series last tuesday..... I'm back on the final season again.... :(

tumblr_n3v41wdkVz1qir8n0o1_400.gif

I've thought about it and Justified is my favorite show so far. Whenever anyone asks me why they should watch it my first answers is always because it is fun.

I had more fun watching Justified than any other show. Dialogue was always sharp. All the characters were fleshed out and used. It was a damn fun show. And very rewatchable. Little things like Duffy watching women's tennis during a scene that I missed the first time around keep popping out. GOAT show.

• Like 5

I've thought about it and Justified is my favorite show so far. Whenever anyone asks me why they should watch it my first answers is always because it is fun.

I had more fun watching Justified than any other show. Dialogue was always sharp. All the characters were fleshed out and used. It was a damn fun show. And very rewatchable. Little things like Duffy watching women's tennis during a scene that I missed the first time around keep popping out. GOAT eshow.

They have a lot of small references like that which reoccur, but the best references are the really obscure ones that you wouldn't expect given the western theme of the show, like the HNIC comment from choo choo in season 6, or when Dewey fights that black guy in the ****s trailer in season 5 and they start recording and yell "world star".

And of course the dialogue is always spot on. I'd recommend you do a marathon session of the show sometime in the future if you find yourself with too much time on your hands.

One thing I've noticed is that when Boyd accepts that he's a criminal in season 2 and gets his crew together, he makes a big point about how dealing with outsiders and getting mixed up with the cartels is what led to his fathers downfall and they won't make the same mistake, and Boyd is doing generally well in until season 4 when he gets mixed up with Detroit in the hunt for Drew Thompson and then it's a downward spiral to the end of the series for him.

• Like 4

They have a lot of small references like that which reoccur, but the best references are the really obscure ones that you wouldn't expect given the western theme of the show, like the HNIC comment from choo choo in season 6, or when Dewey fights that black guy in the ****s trailer in season 5 and they start recording and yell "world star".

And of course the dialogue is always spot on. I'd recommend you do a marathon session of the show sometime in the future if you find yourself with too much time on your hands.

One thing I've noticed is that when Boyd accepts that he's a criminal in season 2 and gets his crew together, he makes a big point about how dealing with outsiders and getting mixed up with the cartels is what led to his fathers downfall and they won't make the same mistake, and Boyd is doing generally well in until season 4 when he gets mixed up with Detroit in the hunt for Drew Thompson and then it's a downward spiral to the end of the series for him.

The plot doesn't sound deep and involved quite like Spongebob's

• Like 5

The Rock and Sock Connection saved the forum from the G-Row Era, The Leonie Era and the Kang Era

You should be forever grateful 

THIS

Bubba was still playing on the playground while me and carnage were making HISTORY 

LoL **** McNazi and his mod gestapo. And **** beta members who need to leave the forum because the trolls touched them innapropriately. :( Y no srs MMA discussion guiz :(

None of you ****s had my back when I went toe to toe with McMod!

• Like 7

you're fixing the forum like Iggy Izalea is fixing rap.

like the NSAC is fixing MMA.

like Xbone is fixing consoles.

like Isis is fixing religion. 

like Fox News is fixing racism.

like Obama is fixing this nation.

like EA is fixing gaming.

yep.

Edited by 2014's_Welcher_of_the_Year
  • Like 4

you're fixing the forum like Iggy Izalea is fixing rap.

like the NSAC is fixing MMA.

like Xbone is fixing consoles.

like Isis is fixing religion. 

like Fox News is fixing racism.

like Obama is fixing this nation.

like EA is fixing gaming.

yep.

giphy.gif

• Like 7

Although I tried to watch that Justified show and couldn't get over the star being a redneck hillbilly inbred with his cowboy hat and boots.

12er has poisoned my family on more than one occasion.

lol the nerve of you to talk about inbreds while wearing that CB Downsaway AV m9.

• Like 6

Although I tried to watch that Justified show and couldn't get over the star being a redneck hillbilly inbred with his cowboy hat and boots.

12er has poisoned my family on more than one occasion.

LoL says Justified is inbred hillbillys. Makes his kids watch WWE because he likes it.

• Like 6

this thread reminds me of video games that kids play these days.  I would watch these kids play video games and I would ask them, "WTF is going on in here?  How are you able to navigate with such precise movements to avoid being hit?  How come you never die and little Johnny never gets his turn?" 

So many questions I have. 

this thread reminds me of video games that kids play these days.  I would watch these kids play video games and I would ask them, "WTF is going on in here?  How are you able to navigate with such precise movements to avoid being hit?  How come you never die and little Johnny never gets his turn?" 

What?

• Like 6

wat?

• Like 6