Sign in to follow this  
SavageTC

It has just been brought to my attention

That it is currently 12:31 am Friday the 24th of April in Suva Fiji, and although this may sound insignificant or of no consequence, what it actually means is that somewhere in the world, right now, it is TUFs Fiji birthday.

Happy Birthday to TUF....

I expect that everyone should drop whatever it is you are doing and spend this time celebrating TUF.

That is all.

• Like 7

That it is currently 12:31 am Friday the 24th of April in Suva Fiji, and although this may sound insignificant or of no consequence, what it actually means is that somewhere in the world, right now, it is TUFs Fiji birthday.

Happy Birthday to TUF....

I expect that everyone should drop whatever it is you are doing and spend this time celebrating TUF.

That is all.

I like your style for this thread. I would like to request you make a thread for my birthday, which is not til September.

• Like 5

lol sry m8. Thought it was the same thread till i saw the tag. Happy bday "birthday brother"

e5b69b644a1dfc91be7b66333df05076031edbad

• Like 8

Happy birthday!

Happy Birthday TUF!

HappyBirthdayHotChick.gif

happy birthday!

Natalie+P+.+lw+.+ultimate+fighting+ring.

:lol:

Happy Birthday TUF.. You sexy jew bear

Happy Birthday TUF. You sexy beast.

keep-calm-and-wish-the-jew-a-happy-birth

thanks m8s

• Like 4

Post more you Austrian bich :-D

No

lel

• Like 5

I liked this post but I didnt actually like this post :(

Where you been meng?

been very busy bro, about to start my own business. I'm still preparing everything but banging 10/10s on the reg has kept me busy as well

• Like 7

been very busy bro, about to start my own business. I'm still preparing everything but banging 10/10s on the reg has kept me busy as well

soon to be stacking paper.  If you're rolling on 20's you have won at life

• Like 7

soon to be stacking paper.  If you're rolling on 20's you have won at life

lmao I already do m8

• Like 7

Congrats on the business, glad to hear you are doing well mate. 

• Like 5

Congrats on the business, glad to hear you are doing well mate

thanks bro but we'll see about that when i start it haha

you doing good yourself?

• Like 4

thanks bro but we'll see about that when i start it haha

you doing good yourself?

Im sure you will kill it bro.

As for me bit up and down lately, crashed my new car lol, otherwise ok I guess. Have a few projects at the moment to keep me going that are all doing well so that side of things keeps me positive and motivated.

• Like 6

Im sure you will kill it bro.

As for me bit up and down lately, crashed my new car lol, otherwise ok I guess. Have a few projects at the moment to keep me going that are all doing well so that side of things keeps me positive and motivated.

ah that sucks, had an accident myself not too long ago, nothing happened tho. keep that mindset and u'll be stacking paper any day from now :D

• Like 6

What the ****.  It seems everyone is crashing their vehicles.  I got smashed on the interstate and my 330 is destroyed.  After divorce since it was paid for I just put liability on it which was a big mistake.  My father was recently hit by a semi and although he was in a late 90s Explorer the vehicle had several thousand dollars worth of musical equipment in it and most of it is ruined.  I'm finna kill the next mother****er that rear ends someone in my family.

• Like 1

What the ****.  It seems everyone is crashing their vehicles.  I got smashed on the interstate and my 330 is destroyed.  After divorce since it was paid for I just put liability on it which was a big mistake.  My father was recently hit by a semi and although he was in a late 90s Explorer the vehicle had several thousand dollars worth of musical equipment in it and most of it is ruined.  I'm finna kill the next mother****er that rear ends someone in my family.

suppose it's a bad time to tell you i rear ended your mom

tumblr_inline_n78thvYqj61qivi9n.gif

• Like 5