why does the forum feature

Teemu

Im almost sad to say i started the whole name change craze

Internet was being slow. Double posted. Disregard this post. But give it a like anyway because that would be totally cool.

Edited by NyteRyder
  • Like 2

Im almost sad to say i started the whole name change craze

Please elaborate. I'm 99% sure this happened during my hiatus, which is why I didn't recognize half of the posters on here when I started posting again. That was a ****ing pain in the **** too. Who the **** is this?! Who the **** is that?! Who the **** is running in a favela with an iron fist?!

Edited by NyteRyder
  • Like 5

Please elaborate. I'm 99% sure this happened during my hiatus, which is why I didn't recognize half of the posters on here when I started posting again. That was a **** pain in the **** too. Who the **** is this?! Who the **** is that?! Who the **** is running in a favela with an iron fist?!

you thought Grover was a damn penguin....
  • Like 3

Please elaborate. I'm 99% sure this happened during my hiatus, which is why I didn't recognize half of the posters on here when I started posting again. That was a **** pain in the **** too. Who the **** is this?! Who the **** is that?! Who the **** is running in a favela with an iron fist?!

Thats Spart

But yeah MGun was the first to figure out how to do it, and showed me. I had everyone asking me how to do it and felt I like rustling some Jims, so here we are LoL

• Like 2

Thats Spart

But yeah MGun was the first to figure out how to do it, and showed me. I had everyone asking me how to do it and felt I like rustling some Jims, so here we are LoL

Yeah I know it's Spart...btw, how long does he have that username for?

I still don't know how to do the name change.  I've been considering shortening my name to just Nyte but then again I'm not sure how ghey that might be...or how good it might be...what's your opinion on the matter?

• Like 1

Thats Spart

You were not supposed to tell anyone, our friendship never recovered from that

• Like 3

You were not supposed to tell anyone, our friendship never recovered from that

How many times do I have to say Im sorry... :(

Cause Im not.

• Like 3

fobar will always be fobar, but my AVI is subject to change

I rarely change my AV. This Mir AV I have now is the one I've had the longest of all of mine. From what I remember, I've only had AV's of Mir, GSP, Bobby Green, and Rashad.

• Like 2

I rarely change my AV. This Mir AV I have now is the one I've had the longest of all of mine. From what I remember, I've only had AV's of Mir, GSP, Bobby Green, and Rashad.

i had Gina and various Nick Diaz, Gus and DC

the usual Diaz 2 finger salute isnt allowed anymore :(

• Like 3

In fact, I have nothing but time here. I can retrieve every NyteRyder AV I've had (from memory, I might miss like...one at the most).

Rashad

501985706_101246664_display_image_xlarge

GSP

maxresdefault.jpg

Apologies this is so huge, I don't know how to minimize it.

Bobby Green

BobbyGreen_Headshot.png

• Like 2