Everybody at BWW left during the main event.

I fell asleep watching the highlights of that fight.

Ahahha, good one.

I can easily see in his next fight everybody falling asleep: the crowd in attendance, the judges, the referee and the guy who does the 0:10 clap and blows the horn to end the round. Well, everybody except for Rogan and Goldie whom you'd be able to hear in the entire arena, because of how silent it had gotten with everybody asleep.

MM would dry hump his opponent and shout to the referee "He's out! He's out!" - which would wake the ref up and he would say "He's not out, only asleep". This would make MM confused so he would progress the position and take the opponent's back for a rear naked...

MM: "He's asleep now! I choked him!"

Ref: "He sure is - as is everybody. No you didn't, he's fine"

MM: "He's asleep! Stop the fight!"

Ref: *ref is snoring*

MM: "Wake up, referee, goddamnit! He's out! And how ****ing longer will this round last FFS?!"

Ref: *ref wakes up* Wuff, who's out?!? I'm not out! *falls asleep again*

Mouse would pummel the canvas repeatedly in anger, which would wake the ref up again...

Ref: "We've got a tap!"

...and stop the fight. 

Goldie: "AND IT'S ALLL OVER!!"

MM: "What?!? I wasn't tappin'!!"

Ref: "You were. Fight over!"

Mouse would look to his corner, but everybody were asleep.

Rogan would whisper to Goldie: "Dude, is this fight over or what?" - "I don't know, I think somebody tapped...". - "Shiiiiit... what do we do now??" - "Let's pretend nothing's happend. ". - "True. Well then. Good night Mike". - "Good night, Joe".

• Like 3

Only true GOATs stay at BWW throughout the whole event

Anyone who didn't like the event as a whole is just stupid. Bisping vs Dolloway was a ton of fun. Rampage vs Maldonado was fun too. Makdessi's finish was cool to watch even though he's kind of irrelevant. Almeida is a ****ing badass. MM vs Gucci wasn't the greatest, I'm willing to admit that, but it was still a decent card. 

• Like 1

It should have EASILY been free fights on Fox. None of the fights combined were worth paying $50.00 or whatever the increased rate is.

Mighty Mouse was just flat boring. Constantly humping and holding, Maldonado being a punching bag, Bisping constantly getting hit by the left hook. Seriously, the fights from last week were better and they were FREE.

• Like 2

Only true GOATs stay at BWW throughout the whole event

Anyone who didn't like the event as a whole is just stupid. Bisping vs Dolloway was a ton of fun. Rampage vs Maldonado was fun too. Makdessi's finish was cool to watch even though he's kind of irrelevant. Almeida is a **** badass. MM vs Gucci wasn't the greatest, I'm willing to admit that, but it was still a decent card. 

^^You must just recently got into mma with that kind of tolerance. 

• 2 months later...

probably thought the event was over and the dwarves were in the octagon to provide light hearted entertainment whilst people left the stands.

lol this. 

BDubs will be ****ing popping tomorrow though with the McGregor show and all going on tomorrow and not some boring midget like Flighty Can fighting. Might have to go get a table 2 hours or so before the main card

• Like 1