You want it, you got it! Rumble vs. Rampage for LHW title!

PATSTER

Are you saying Rampage doesn't deserve a title shot?

Don't care honestly. Gus just got beat into a coma by Rumble and Cormier is coming off a loss.

It's either Rampage or White Page, and neither one of them leaves the cage in anything other than a body bag.

• Like 3

Don't care honestly. Gus just got beat into a coma by Rumble and Cormier is coming off a loss.

It's either Rampage or White Page, and neither one of them leaves the cage in anything other than a body bag.

lmao Rumble couldn't even finish Dan Hardy

Any of the Pages would dust him off easily

• Like 8

lmao Rumble couldn't even finish Dan Hardy

Any of the Pages would dust him off easily

Dan Hardy would KO Bader in round one.

Rampage would leave the cage with a shattered cervix and a prolapsed rectum. But he knows that, and that is why he will NEVER agree to fight Rumble.

Also didn't like my post= REKT.

Edited by 12er
  • Like 10

AJ is going to be twice as fast as Rampage with more power. This will not end well for Quinton.

The only reason Phil survived is because he was on the bike. Rampage will try to bang like an honorable G but he's going to get dismantled.

This ^

I want Rampage to avenge his losses before a title fight , starting with Glover.

Glover exposed as horribly 1 dimensional, i want evolved rampage to KO this fool.

• Like 4

I think Rampage could beat Rumble, but I bet Rumble would shoot for takedowns to prevent that. OSP could potentially beat Rumble, too. Everybody's just pumping Rumble up because he's on a streak, and they hope he can finally end Jones' reign of terror. I heard the same talk when Glover was making his run. The first time he gets beaten everybody will bail off the hype train and shuffle in the next guy. Personally, I thought Gus was poised to beat Jones in a rematch before Rumble ruined it. When Jones gets out of prison we'll find out if it was worth it. 

• Like 1

I think Rampage could beat Rumble, but I bet Rumble would shoot for takedowns to prevent that. OSP could potentially beat Rumble, too. Everybody's just pumping Rumble up because he's on a streak, and they hope he can finally end Jones' reign of terror. I heard the same talk when Glover was making his run. The first time he gets beaten everybody will bail off the hype train and shuffle in the next guy. Personally, I thought Gus was poised to beat Jones in a rematch before Rumble ruined it. When Jones gets out of prison we'll find out if it was worth it.

You ****ing srs m8?

OSP was gassed before the first round even ended in his last fight.

Rampage vs Rumble would be good in Page's prime but he's too slow. Rumble would tee off on both of them.

Comparing Glover to the much superior, younger and more powerful athlete in Rumble is foolishness.

• Like 1

You **** srs m8?

OSP was gassed before the first round even ended in his last fight.

Rampage vs Rumble would be good in Page's prime but he's too slow. Rumble would tee off on both of them.

Comparing Glover to the much superior, younger and more powerful athlete in Rumble is foolishness.

tee off?

He wouldn't stand with Rampage, I guarantee that, like come on.....we're talking about a guy that was afraid to stand with Hardy

• Like 5

tee off?

He wouldn't stand with Rampage, I guarantee that, like come on.....we're talking about a guy that was afraid to stand with Hardy

Hardy hits way harder than Can'tBustAGrapePage, and he has better boxing too.

• Like 2

tee off?

Boca Raton Rumble is a whole nother ball game m8

Rumble with that Hooft kickboxing is UNBEATABLE

• Like 6

I think Rampage could beat Rumble, but I bet Rumble would shoot for takedowns to prevent that. OSP could potentially beat Rumble, too. Everybody's just pumping Rumble up because he's on a streak, and they hope he can finally end Jones' reign of terror. I heard the same talk when Glover was making his run. The first time he gets beaten everybody will bail off the hype train and shuffle in the next guy. Personally, I thought Gus was poised to beat Jones in a rematch before Rumble ruined it. When Jones gets out of prison we'll find out if it was worth it. 

Easy to compare Rumble to Lawler.

He could beat lots of guys but there are lots of guys that could beat him.

tee off?

That Rumble was preparing to body GOAT St. Pierre homie.  He had to channel his inner wrasslin' and show Grease that whatever you can do I can do better.  That included failed submissions but at least he went for a manly submission like a neck crank m8.

• Like 2

That Rumble was preparing to body GOAT St. Pierre homie.  He had to channel his inner wrasslin' and show Grease that whatever you can do I can do better.  That included failed submissions but at least he went for a manly submission like a neck crank m8.

I would suck at fighting tew if I had to cut 100 pounds to make weight 

Fat Rumble is a beast

• Like 2

I think Rampage could beat Rumble, but I bet Rumble would shoot for takedowns to prevent that. OSP could potentially beat Rumble, too. Everybody's just pumping Rumble up because he's on a streak, and they hope he can finally end Jones' reign of terror. I heard the same talk when Glover was making his run. The first time he gets beaten everybody will bail off the hype train and shuffle in the next guy. Personally, I thought Gus was poised to beat Jones in a rematch before Rumble ruined it. When Jones gets out of prison we'll find out if it was worth it.

Even beating an old washed up Lil Nog is more impressive than beating anyone in Bellator. Rampage hasn't had a legit KO in years while Rumble just finished the #2 guy in the division. OSP... lol.

• Like 1

Rampage could beat Rumble.

How? On the feet, Rumble is more diverse (throws kicks), faster, and more explosive. If it came down to Rampage getting the better of the stand up, Rumble could take him down. If Maldonado took Rampage down, basically anybody in the UFC LHW division can take him down.