Suga Rashad Speaks

fobar

Rashad need to get healthy and come to bang throwin them br00tal overhands more underrated power kicks and punchs.

I used to hate this guy ever since he smashed chuck and then the rampage beefs made me love to hate him even more.

But when he start to call jones out on being fake and phoney he got some respect from me and i started to see him a new light, sad to see injuries for any fighter holding them back, if he lost the lay n pray tactics and came to bang he could make some interesting match-ups

• Like 3

At this point I only got these questions (which I might make a thread on it)

1. What will UFC do then ? Withdraw the LHW title fight from the card or give AJ somebody else ?

2. If UFC replaces Jones: who will be and also would that would be for an interim champ until investigations are clear or Jones would be automatically striped from the title at this point ?

Im very curious right now!

Suga/Rampage fight was the reason I finna joined the forum and stopped being a lurker. There were too many cans picking Rampage to win and I had to create an account and let erryone know wassup. Suga killed him and he'd beat him in a rematch.

• Like 2

Suga/Rampage fight was the reason I finna joined the forum and stopped being a lurker. There were too many cans picking Rampage to win and I had to create an account and let erryone know wassup. Suga killed him and he'd beat him in a rematch.

If by kill you mean wall n stall and lay n prayed then yeah he killed him. 

• Like 3