Cain Velasquez

Jose Aldo

Mighty Mouse

Luke Rockhold

Khabib Nurmagomedov

Rafael Dos Anjos

Daniel Cormier

Conor McGregor

This is the dumbest thread I've ever seen on this forum.

• Like 7

You hate (Austral)Asians.

lol AusGaylians are ethnically the same as I am, a bunch of crackers that left England and purged the locals to expand the empire.

Only difference is we're GOAT's who overthrew the crown.

• Like 2

From wiki(which we all know is the God's honest truth):

Pound for pound is a term used in combat sports such as boxing[1] or mixed martial arts[2] to describe a fighter's value in relation to fighters of different weight classes. As these fighters do not compete directly, judging the best fighter pound for pound is subjective, and ratings vary. They may be based on a range of criteria including "quality of opposition", factors such as how exciting the fighter is or how famous they are, or be an attempt to determine who would win if all those ranked were the same size

Meaning Mighty Midget has wrongfully been put on P4P lists where he has absolutely no business!

in relation to fighters of different weight classes

Cruz destroyed him making MM cry to Uncle Dana for another weightclass

including "quality of opposition"

Speaks for itself

how exciting the fighter is

People walked out during the last fight.

how exciting the fighter is

Even Davis was more exciting to the media on the last post fight presser.

Bottomline; Mighty Head is a boring tomato can who couldn't even win the title in lol wmma weightclasses

Thought this one was seious until I got to #3.

Number 10 is out of place as even 5 is...How is a dude who is injured over 75% of the time P5P? Baddest man on the planet? A person off the street can manhandle a cripple, ask CAIN he did it to brock to gain the belt... Yeah CAIN is scarey bro when he's healthy which is around 20% of the time if he's lucky. And souza? LoL just LoL at that 1

Number 10 is out of place as even 5 is...How is a dude who is injured over 75% of the time P5P? Baddest man on the planet? A person off the street can manhandle a cripple, ask CAIN he did it to brock to gain the belt... Yeah CAIN is scarey bro when he's healthy which is around 20% of the time if he's lucky. And souza? LoL just LoL at that 1

That's basically my point. 1 and 2 are true, IMO. After that it gets crazy. Lol.