Alcohol, Drugs, and Po rn Addiction Support Thread

classicboxer

There are too many alcoholics on this forum. I am extremely troubled by this, so I am creating a thread for any forum member who thinks they have lost control, and need some advice and support. I am also calling on any forum member who isn't an alcoholic to help out. I may not tell you what you want to hear, but I will tell you what you NEED to hear. This service will be available 24/7. 

Edited by classicboxer
  • Like 15

My name is crangs and I am not an alcoholic. It's been 6 days since my last drink and about 5 hours til my next. Should be good.

You are obviously a raging alcoholic. Denial is always the biggest symptom. I feel your pain. You have to start by taking "baby steps" and working your way up from there. I suggest that you start by putting off that drink that you are craving for 6 hours, instead of 5.

• Like 5

Hi, I'm CorporalClegg.  I went to my **** you rich friend's house for that "Fight of the Century" last night.  I drank copious amounts of alcohol.  I started off playing teams of 15 cup beer pong with a 6 pack on each side of the table (per game).  My team won 4 out 5 but we only had one blowout so we still ended up drinking a lot.  On top of that I probably consumed another 8+ beers and upwards of 10 shots of liquor that apparently the woman of the house was spiking with adderall.  Despite eating 2 xanax I drank from 1030pm until 11 am when I finally went to bed.  Last man standing as the only person still awake was the woman of the household who was cheating with adderall intake.

I woke up about after about 3 and a half hours of sleep and felt like I had been beaten over the head with a horseshoe.  So I must have had a good time.

At 545 AM I'm finally recovered and I am fully hydrated now ready to drink the only 8 beers I have in my fridge.  No work tomorrow and 8 beers is basically taking the night/morning off.

I'm trying to kill myself before I get as old as you CB.  I think I can pull that off and I never give up.

Edited by CorporalClegg209
  • Like 9

Hi, I'm CorporalClegg.  I went to my **** you rich friend's house for that "Fight of the Century" last night.  I drank copious amounts of alcohol.  I started off playing teams of 15 cup beer pong with a 6 pack on each side of the table (per game).  My team won 4 out 5 but we only had one blowout so we still ended up drinking a lot.  On top of that I probably consumed another 8+ beers and upwards of 10 shots of liquor that apparently the woman of the house was spiking with adderall.  Despite eating 2 xanax I drank from 1030pm until 11 am when I finally went to bed.  Last man standing as the only person still awake was the woman of the household who was cheating with adderall intake.

I woke up about after about 3 and a half hours of sleep and felt like I had been beaten over the head with a horseshoe.  So I must have had a good time.

At 545 AM I'm finally recovered and I am fully hydrated now ready to drink the only 8 beers I have in my fridge.  No work tomorrow and 8 beers is basically taking the night/morning off.

I'm trying to kill myself before I get as old as you CB.  I think I can pull that off and I never give up.

Sorry, let me dry my tears before I respond. OK, first, I would like to congratulate you for having such a great night!  The obvious question is "Why are you trying to kill yourself before you get as old as me? I have a decent, boring, life. How many old men do you know who still work graveyard shift, and stay online all night talking to a bunch of losers? My advice for you is too mix up your alcohol and drug consumption. If you just pound your body with the same poison over and over, you will fall apart physically by 40, but you probably will still be alive, living a painful, miserable life.

• Like 3

Nah m8.  This world sucks.  By the time I'm your age it will just be a big ball of smoking, gaseous ****.  By the time I'm 40 and can no longer bang 10s I'll probably eat the barrel of one of my handguns.  Most likely the Glock 23.  I like that .40 caliber stopping power and a hollowpoint should blow my brains all over the place.

• Like 3

Nah m8.  This world sucks.  By the time I'm your age it will just be a big ball of smoking, gaseous ****.  By the time I'm 40 and can no longer bang 10s I'll probably eat the barrel of one of my handguns.  Most likely the Glock 23.  I like that .40 caliber stopping power and a hollowpoint should blow my brains all over the place.

Don't focus on what's wrong with the world. focus on what's right. Also, at my age, I'm OK with bangin' 5's.

• Like 6

I don't drink like I used to...I only babysit a few beers now and I refuse to take HARD liquor now.  I've learned to have fun without the liquid courage.  Notice how I have the courage to bash some of you???  No liquid courage needed; it's all heart. 

• Like 1

I don't drink like I used to...I only babysit a few beers now and I refuse to take HARD liquor now.  I've learned to have fun without the liquid courage.  Notice how I have the courage to bash some of you???  No liquid courage needed; it's all heart. 

I knew you were a big drinker in the past by looking at your picture.

• Like 6

I didn't notice that, thanks for the head's up.  I did notice the piles of tissues around your home and tears that flow from each of your posts.

• Like 2

Only some? Go after everyone hommie.

• Like 4

I'm guessing you were supporting the prohibition movement in your early 30's?

I would suspect so, he was there when alcohol was invented.

You guys need to settle down with these old jokes.  I'm not sure if CB has his pacemaker turned on and can handle it all.

• Like 8

Are you a former alcoholic, CB?

I drank, but I was never a big drinker, but I used to be into cocaine. When I was 49 years old I had a ruptured appendix, went to the hospital for emergency surgery, and for some reason decided to quit drugs and alcohol. I've been clean ever since, almost 8 years.

• Like 2

I drank, but I was never a big drinker, but I used to be into cocaine. When I was 49 years old I had a ruptured appendix, went to the hospital for emergency surgery, and for some reason decided to quit drugs and alcohol. I've been clean ever since, almost 8 years.

CB was in his prime during the golden era of cocaine.  Jon Jones could use some advice on how to handle his blow.  Apparently Chuck Liddell isn't doing the job that Dana gifted him in retirement.

• Like 1

You were smoking that **** weed m8. Young, precocious little 30 years old like the rest of us have that space weed homie. It will literally blow you limp **** in the dirt, respectfully.

When I was hunting about 10 years ago this 60 year old stoner bartender locked the doors early in this little **** hole bar so we could drink and smoke. He was talking so much trash about all the weed he smoked his whole life and then he took a couple of puffs, it about knocked him on his ****. A lifetime of 60s weed or ditch weed is a whole different story than what you can get today. His reaction and the look on his face makes me still laugh today.

• Like 5

When I was hunting about 10 years ago this 60 year old stoner bartender locked the doors early in this little shot hole bar so we could drink and smoke. He was talking so much trash about all the weed he smoked his whole life and then he took a couple of puffs, it about knocked him on his ****. A lifetime of 60s weed or ditch weed is a whole different story than what you can get today. His reaction and the look on his face make me still laugh today.

I just recently smoked one hit of what the 20 year olds are calling "dabs" that is apparently testing at upwards of 92% and I made the kid drive me back to my car because I was so uncomfortably high.  Then after that I thought I was going about 50+ mph and needed to slow down on this curvy road.  I looked down and I was barely doing 30.

I was hum drum high for like 4 hours.  Eventually I made myself eat something and took a shower in which I ended up sitting in the shower.  I told him next time we're at a bar and he wants to go smoke it better be actual marijuana because this was like a psychedelic experience for me.

• Like 3

I just recently smoked one hit of what the 20 year olds are calling "dabs" that is apparently testing at upwards of 92% and I made the kid drive me back to my car because I was so uncomfortably high.  Then after that I thought I was going about 50+ mph and needed to slow down on this curvy road.  I looked down and I was barely doing 30.

I was hum drum high for like 4 hours.  Eventually I made myself eat something and took a shower in which I ended up sitting in the shower.  I told him next time we're at a bar and he wants to go smoke it better be actual marijuana because this was like a psychedelic experience for me.

Dabs is strictly night cap smoke for me.  I know hig hogs that smoke that chit all day but **** that.

• Like 2

Dabs is strictly night cap smoke for me.  I know hig hogs that smoke that chit all day but **** that.

I was gone off the tiniest amount.  At 50 bones a gram I thought it sounded ridiculously priced until I smoked it and realized that would last a while.  I don't think I like getting that high.  Some of the space weed that is in the 20 to 30% range out of my helix takes about 3 hits.

I cant' remembrer the last time I was drunk on a Monday.  I went to a baseball game with a few friends and now I'm drunk. Worse part is we after I got dropped off at my buddy's house,  I drove home, but I went to a food place and bought food, got back ate that food and proceeded to throw up just a few minutes ago cause my stomach was bloated from all the alcohol and food. God damn it, i shoudn't have done that. damn it!!!

oh well.

Good thing my house was only three minutes away. I'm honestly glad I was able to drive home. I wasn't that drunk, but I am still feeling it pretty good. I feel like my participation in this thread is validated now.. :(

Good thing my house was only three minutes away. I'm honestly glad I was able to drive home. I wasn't that drunk, but I am still feeling it pretty good. I feel like my participation in this thread is validated now.. :(

You ain't no alcoholic.  If we can drive we sure as **** aren't throwing up.  An alcoholic rarely throws up while intoxicated.  An alcoholic wakes up the following afternoon after a hard night of drinking and throws up.

Better step ya drinking game up homie.

• Like 1

You ain't no alcoholic.  If we can drive we sure as **** aren't throwing up.  An alcoholic rarely throws up while intoxicated.  An alcoholic wakes up the following afternoon after a hard night of drinking and throws up.

Better step ya drinking game up homie.

You're right. I ain't throwing up tomorrow morning or having vodka spit from my nose.