Here's an idea!

UFCCagerattler

Let's have a conference to see who can draw the most offensive cartoon of the Prophet Mohamed and rustle as many Islamic terrorist jimmies as we can!

Let's even invite some European feg over here who's already getting death threats in Europe Land from these rag heads. 

What could possibly go wrong?

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let's have a conference to see who can draw the most offensive cartoon of the Prophet Mohamed and rustle as many Islamic terrorist jimmies as we can!

Let's even invite some European feg over here who's already getting death threats in Europe Land from these rag heads. 

Identity's coming to aloha snackbar your house in about a min.

When you think of things like this..and you think they are a good idea to post publicly.... I need you to stop, take a deep breath... pull your head outta your butt..  and slap yo' self !!!

You...and any participants... could be beheaded.

Two glass jimmied Muslims that want to stifle free speech got merked.

It seems like nothing went wrong from where I'm standing.

kF4h9rX.jpg

BTW still haven;t seen the winning cartoon.

If its about freedom of speech and expression why haven;t I seen the winner?

Perhaps the commotion of the firefight stopped the festivities.

Believe it or not, dudes getting killed 50 feet away usually disrupts a party.

I think it falls more in the category of yelling "FIRE!" in a crowded theater.  The law doesn't protect THAT ****. 

No it doesn't.

1. that law has been squashed for quite a long time now.

2. Just because it can be dangerous to express something, doesn't mean its wrong to do so. The people there knew the implications of what they were doing but stuck with it because they're sticking up for what is right.

There have been many wars and revolutions where speech lead to death. But the living fought on for their freedom from oppression.

I'm saying they;re saying its about freedom of speech.

I would say its about some morons trying to rustle some other morons.

Okay. It's irrelevant because those morons have the right to rustle whatever morons they want.

That's how freedom of speech works. I can call you a moron and you can call me a moron. As long as I don't kill you for drawing my imaginary friend then it's okay.

Okay. It's irrelevant because those morons have the right to rustle whatever morons they want.

That's how freedom of speech works. I can call you a moron and you can call me a moron. As long as I don't kill you for drawing my imaginary friend then it's okay.

You're a moron and I will literally kill you in the name Christ.  Suck it ****!

Archived