For anyone who thinks Jones actually beat Gustaffson.

Take another look at how the 5th round went down please.

http://forums.sherdog.com/forums/f2/round-5-jones-vs-gustafsson-2989921/index4.html

You can quit your trolling now. Jones was always a Fake champion anyway, whomever wins on the 23rd has the Real Title.

Deal with it.

• Like 5

Take another look at how the 5th round went down please.

http://forums.sherdog.com/forums/f2/round-5-jones-vs-gustafsson-2989921/index4.html

You can quit your trolling now. Jones was always a Fake champion anyway, whomever wins on the 23rd has the Real Title.

Deal with it.

Still doesn't mean DC deserves a title shot though homes.  If DC wins, he'll be a streaky-bacon eating queue jumper. Should be Bader getting the shot.

• Like 2

Still doesn't mean DC deserves a title shot though homes. If DC wins, he'll be a streaky-bacon eating queue jumper. Should be Bader getting the shot.

Maybe. Although I don't think it matters that much considering rumble will run through either guy fairly easily. At least DC will put up a fight though and not just hand the belt over.

This was more of a response to the trolls saying the belt still belongs to jon.

Edited by Weidman_The_Great_

I think DC has a very fair chance to win, Jones didn't dominate him like some of the trolls like to say. DC couldve beat Jones but I think Jones being coked and roided up helped him. I truely believe he is on some type of PED.

I think you're right. If DC had a little more gas in that last round he probably would have won the fight.

• Like 1

I think you're right. If DC had a little more gas in that last round he probably would have won the fight.

Only GUS whooped JJ and he'll be the only one in history. Luckily GUS is still around to LEGITIMIZE the division. Tru wtf moment everyone is ignoring is this little talked about fact, AKA might hold 3 belts within the year, only one stopping the trilogy will be weidemiGOD. Yet LUKE tiger nut walker is creating a tsunami BRO and that wave may gain to much momentum. WeidemiGOD has his hands full in the coming fights.

Edited by PakaL

Only GUS whooped JJ and he'll be the only one in history. Luckily GUS is still around to LEGITIMIZE the division. Tru wtf moment everyone is ignoring is this little talked about fact, AKA might hold 3 belts within the year, only one stopping the trilogy will be weidemiGOD. Yet LUKE tiger nut walker is creating a tsunami BRO and that wave may gain to much momentum. WeidemiGOD has his hands full in the coming fights.

I dont know whats scarier that I agree with this or the fact I understood most of that.

• Like 2

Weidman vs Rockhold will not even be a close fight.

This x100

Widefgt will tap the mat after the first exchange

Not even if The Chris was blindfolded with both hands and feet tied behind his back. He has the GOAT headbutt to the chest as seen in both anderson fights.

Rockhold doesn't stand a chance but of course your blind hate for Weidman gets in the way of seeing that. I feel bad for you.

• Like 2

First two rounds - Gus implements his pillow fisted strategy well.

Third round - Gus gets tired somehow (he wasn't even throwing hard lol) and gets almost finished by Jones at the end. Jones wins this round easy.

Last two rounds - Gus is gassed badly because he has no cardio and proceeds to get smashed by Jones. Almost finished multiple times and made to look like a fool who can't win a 5 round fight.

Jones 48-47

• Like 4

First two rounds - Gus implements his pillow fisted strategy well.

Third round - Gus gets tired somehow (he wasn't even throwing hard lol) and gets almost finished by Jones at the end. Jones wins this round easy.

Last two rounds - Gus is gassed badly because he has no cardio and proceeds to get smashed by Jones. Almost finished multiple times and made to look like a fool who can't win a 5 round fight.

Jones 48-47

Sounds like you never watched the fight.

• Like 1

You are trying hard FH, making a complete fool of yourself in the process.

Everyone here knows I am the un-rustleable one.

Go ahead and keep trying though. I'm off to work now since I actually have a job unlike yourself to pay the bills, it must suck to still live in your parents basement. I almost feel bad for you lol

You are trying hard FH, making a complete fool of yourself in the process.

Everyone here knows I am the un-rustleable one.

Go ahead and keep trying though. I'm off to work now since I actually have a job unlike yourself to pay the bills, it must suck to still live in your parents basement. I almost feel bad for you lol

Lol WTC is so **** rustled right now Bahahaha hahaha