Jorge Masvidal vs. Cezar Mutante welterweight bout added to TUF 21 Finale

xFINISHxHIMx

10 members have voted

1. 1. Jorge Masvidal vs. Cezar Mutante

• Jorge Masvidal
    • Cezar Mutante

Longtime lightweight veteran Jorge Masvidal is moving up to the welterweight division to battle former middleweight Cezar Ferreira as part of The Ultimate Fighter (TUF) 21 Finale, scheduled for July 12, 2015 in South Florida, according to Brazil's Ricardo Carlini (via MMA Fighting).

Masvidal (28-9) saw his three-fight winning streak go up in smoke against Al Iaquinta by way of controversial F-bomb split decision at the UFC Fight Night 63 event just last month. "Gamebred" has a habit of compiling wins, then giving them away at the precipice of breaking through.

Waiting for him will be Ferreira (8-4), who is struggling to stay consistent (and conscious) in recent fights. After a fast 3-0 start to his Octagon career, "Mutante" is just 1-2, coming off a blistering first-round knockout loss to Sam Alvey last February in Brazil.

http://www.mmamania.com/2015/5/7/8568391/jorge-masvidal-vs-cezar-ferreira-welterweight-added-tuf-21-finale-july-12-mma

I was hoping Masvidal would fight someone a little more legit at welterweight.  The word is Nate Diaz is also going back to 170 I would like to see that match up.  They are both having issues making lightweight due to age and walking around north of 180.  Masvidal apparently is around 190.

Looks like Al retired him from Lightweight 

He talked about going to welterweight 4 years ago.  He had a close fight with Daley who missed weight and wasn't able to hurt him.  Daley actually resorted to a takedown in the 3rd round to steal the fight.  After that is when he went to Strikeforce and they wanted him at lightweight as a future challenger for Melendez.

He should at the very least be 6-1 at lightweight in the UFC.  He got robbed against Khabilov.

Gamebread is 7-0 in the UFC corp..

He invented the phrase "easy money" in MMA and he is gonna collect some more after he dusts this brazilian glass jawed juice ape.

I need to see Masvidal vs Matt Brown. How the hell does Tim Means get that fight when he has a loss to Masvidal? Matt would be the easiest of top guys and is a perfect matchup for jorge who throws heavy body shots. I can see Jorge taking the belt from that can Lawler too. Ive seen him son him in training all the time, why not do it for real?

Gamebread is 7-0 in the UFC corp..

He invented the phrase "easy money" in MMA and he is gonna collect some more after he dusts this brazilian glass jawed juice ape.

I need to see Masvidal vs Matt Brown. How the hell does Tim Means get that fight when he has a loss to Masvidal? Matt would be the easiest of top guys and is a perfect matchup for jorge who throws heavy body shots. I can see Jorge taking the belt from that can Lawler too. Ive seen him son him in training all the time, why not do it for real?

I think he should be 7-0 as well but he should have kept pressure on Al.  If you judge the fight as a whole he won.  If you judge it by rounds he still won but I didn't give him the 3rd and judges are stupid, clearly.

I think he should be 7-0 as well but he should have kept pressure on Al.  If you judge the fight as a whole he won.  If you judge it by rounds he still won but I didn't give him the 3rd and judges are stupid, clearly.

Nick Diaz would never take steps back in a fight 

Lmao he's now officially the biggest WCC

ufn_shogun_hendo_weighins_071.jpg

I have no idea how he thinks he can lose another 10 lbs when he looks like that weighing in at 185.

He's going to have to go full Barao and still probably miss weight by 3-4 lbs.

You are a known Liar and cheater go back to The thread and read it for yourself

I have never lied or cheated in my life.

show me where cub was EVER listed at -100.

You won't because you are a known liar, a GOAT Welch and a pedophile. I don't know why you even still post around here anymore.

You just posted a thread where I bodied you for being a prediction idiot lol.

why do you keep doing this to yourself?

Archived