Poster of the Week!

No it doesn't. lol

I wish you would try and troll unsuspecting posters. A shame we don't have any.

I'm not trolling, m8.  I wanted to be in the DC fan club, but apparently I need to have more appreciation than enjoying cake and/or chicken.  You are the go to Daniel Cormier fan club president and I wouldn't accept anyone else's opinions on joining said fan club.  That's why I went to you.  My savior, my pal, my brother from another mother....

So, can I be in the DC fan club?

Lol

• Like 5

I'm not trolling, m8.  I wanted to be in the DC fan club, but apparently I need to have more appreciation than enjoying cake and/or chicken.  You are the go to Daniel Cormier fan club president and I wouldn't accept anyone else's opinions on joining said fan club.  That's why I went to you.  My savior, my pal, my brother from another mother....

Lol

LoL You are stuck in troll mode 100%. Smh

• Like 4

Lol

dude, you aint even cappuccino brown

• Like 5