LAPD at it again

UFCCagerattler

So angry some of my taxes go towards funding the worst police department in the country.

LAPD are just a bunch of thugs. This time the homeless mental patient didn't even have a tarp to hide under

Am beginning to hear a lot of people saying its time to put down the cell phones and pick up some guns and put these incompetent mother****ers where they belong.

https://youtu.be/bm7Z1hYG6bQ

• Like 1

How many police officers does it take to assault a homeless person?  Surely a dozen cops could get it done quicker than 7 minutes after tasing the man 5 times.  This dude has been assaulted by the LAPD more times than Rumble has been poked in the eyes.

Our police force is more of a threat than ISIS could ever dream of.

• Like 1

I couldn't watch that longer than 3 minutes. It makes me sick to my stomach. Watching that made me crave inflicting bodily harm to that skank filming.

"Don't put your hands on me" "I got your name and I'll call my uncle"

Seriously how about you keep your f***** distance so the police can safely remove that sh**stain from the sidewalk.

• Like 3

How many police officers does it take to assault a homeless person?  Surely a dozen cops could get it done quicker than 7 minutes after tasing the man 5 times.  This dude has been assaulted by the LAPD more times than Rumble has been poked in the eyes.

Our police force is more of a threat than ISIS could ever dream of.

Clearly worse than ISIS....

• Like 1

Nowhere.  It's a thread about LAPD's finest assaulting a 52 year old homeless man they have assaulted at least 4 times prior.  Clearly no one gives a ****.

Sure I'll bite. There are laws in our civilisation, international ones, national ones and even local ones. Some of those laws you may agree with, some of them you might not. Some might aid you in life and some might hinder you.

Fact of the matter is still that those laws were installed through a democratically chosen government and as such can be rightfully enforced.

When law enforcement acts on those breaking these laws they have every right to do so regardless of your personal feelings on the matter. This leaves you as a citizen with a choice. You can choose to cooperate, or you can choose not to.

When you choose the latter you willingly subject yourself to the concequences. They might not look good on camera with a selfrighteous bish screaming bloody murder while harassing police but it is still simply law enforcement.

In this specific case I see a man sitting in a chair, not cooperating but doing a nazi impersonation instead. The man is warned not once, not twice but several times. When he is arrested as a result of HIS OWN CHOICE not to cooperate he keeps resisting. Pulling away arms and legs on a 100% resisting person is extremely hard. If you think I'm wrong ask a friend to lay down on the floor cramping his arms and legs together and try to get them out with 2 or 3 others. It's near impossibe without inflicting real damage. Tazing the guy might look cruel but is in fact FAR less dangerous than trying to wrestle the guy in cuffs. The other officers are there to simpy form a circle around the arrest to prevent others to interfere.

When the officer asks the chick to back up (she's damn near standing next to the arresting officers at that time) she responds by yelling and screaming. When the officer than physically removes her she's yelling assault!!!!!

To the untrained eye all you see on the tape looks horrible and injust, especially with that ridiculous chick screaming bloody murder, but it's just law enforcement enforcing laws, no more no less.

For people like that screaming bish and that nazi impersonating homeless dude, there is no form of law enforcement that will ever meet their needs, simply because the law isn't convenient for them.  

Edited by NetshadeX
  • Like 3

Sure I'll bite. There are laws in our civilisation, international ones, national ones and even local ones. Some of those laws you may agree with, some of them you might not. Some might aid you in life and some might hinder you.

Fact of the matter is still that those laws were installed through a democratically chosen government and as such can be rightfully enforced.

And the LAPD are breaking them. Again.And Again,

And the LAPD are breaking them. Again.And Again,

I'm 100% convinced that crimes are committed by police. I'm also 100% convinced there's a gazillion people out there completely clueless on law enforcement thinking they are harrassed, assaulted or mistreated in general when really none of that is the case..

Even if you don't know the law, just use common sense. It's like that Dave Herman vid a while back. Instead of smartmouthing police about 3 seperate types of identification (wherever he got that nonsense from) how about just treating that cop like a human being and act normal like you would around a mailman. Here's how tha video should have looked:

"sir can you stay in your car for me",

"yeah sure officer can I ask why you stopped me?"

"well we noticed you were driving dangerously slow on the freeway is there a problem"

"yeah in fact there is, we're having cartrouble"

"okay sir, well the best thing for you to do in that situation is to park your car on the emergency lane and get behind the barrier and call for help"

"Okay yeah I thought I'd just drive to this gasstation instead but I can see why my speed was kind of dangerous".

"well okay, I'll just check your driver's licence and I'll have to check to see if you have any outstanding warrants if that's not the case we'll leave you to getting help for your car"

"yeah sure, here's my licence"

That's it....that's all there is to dealing with law enforcement. I'm a knife guy. I always walk around carrying a 4" blade because I like 'em and the law says I can unless I use them to threathen or assault people. I've had to explain myself to cops on several occasions and instead of getting smart with them citing laws and telling them they are harrassing me violating my civil rights, I just make smalltalk and explain about my hobby and that I make sure everything I carry always falls within the restrictions of the law. I've never once had a knife taken away from me. Cops are people man, just relax and act normal.

Edited by NetshadeX
  • Like 3