How's everyone been?

SVTContour98

I was very excited for this year's draft since the Saints had so many picks.  I'm not really sure what to think though, I was so ready to see all defense with maybe a WR mixed in, that to see their first pick go to that O-lineman, was a surprise for me.  I've read a bunch of different opinions on how the Saints drafted, Kiper giving them a 'C', that I really don't know who's more accurate. 

I think Peat has a chance to help the Saints this year and I think the first 2 LBs we drafted can help, all of the later picks I really just don't know enough to project their ability/worth to the team.  Overall, I like the positions they drafted, and am hoping they pan out.

• Like 3

I don't get why people get so upset at others who would burn the flag of their Country.  Some video has been making the rounds on facebook about a flag burning protest cancelled b/c the guy was getting death threats or something and I see people saying things like "Good! It should be illegal to burn the flag! People died for his freedoms".

idk

• Like 1

Cole, just a video I found interesting.

If Indoctrination means teaching someone to accept a set of beliefs without questioning them, then I would say this video is the exact opposite.  I don't agree with all of it, but it does have some good points.

I'm curious about the points you don't agree with. Can you elaborate?

I find that there are couple good points, but the overall message lacking in logic, and self centered (viewing the world as USA), and the presenter seems angry and incredibly egotistical. 

Edited by chons

I don't get why people get so upset at others who would burn the flag of their Country.  Some video has been making the rounds on facebook about a flag burning protest cancelled b/c the guy was getting death threats or something and I see people saying things like "Good! It should be illegal to burn the flag! People died for his freedoms".

idk

Why do people burn the flag of their country to begin with? Are they unsatisfied with their leaders?

• Like 1

It all depends on how you view the flag I suppose Cole. Some people are so pissed at their gov't, that they feel it necessary to burn the flag in protest.

That I can understand and get behind. I could never discredit a person for doing such a thing.

• Like 1

I was discussing this in a thread on facebook and it's amazing the amount of people who claim to be "freedom supporters" yet are so willing to destroy property rights b/c "Muh Flag".  Anyways, I just found it odd is all. 

Gotta run for lunch, but I'll check back in afterwards.

No opinions on the Cobra I'm looking at?  I figured that post would garner the most hate! :)

Regarding this video, I used to think the worst of all "criminals" b/c they were "breaking the law", yet I never gave any thought to what "the law" was they were breaking.  The Founders of the USA (whom I disagree with it on a lot) were "criminals" and "terrorists" in the eyes of the Crown, yet the Founders were in possession of the moral high ground (imo anyways). 

An example:  If my friend, family member, or myself were sick and an illegal plant would provide healing, would I be a "criminal" for buying, possessing, ingesting the plant?  In the eyes of Louisiana, yes I would be a "Criminal".  But morally, would I be "wrong" for helping my sick loved one?  imo, no, I would be morally justified in my actions and the people who would advocate for (voters) or enforce (cops/govt) throwing me in a cage to punish me (for helping my loved one) for possessing a plant are the ones morally bankrupt. 

• 2 months later...

me too, I've owned a few in the past but never a Cobra.

I love it so far, only had it about 3 weeks now.

1996 Cobra

59k original miles

Only HP mods are Off-Road H-Pipe and Flowmaster Catback exhaust It's pretty loud.

I'm not really sure what else (performance wise) I'll do to it.  Pulls hard tho :)

let me see if I can add an sound clip here...

Edited by SVTContour98

idk

Well its the same as walking down the street telling everyone you see that you ****ed their wife. It's technically not illegal, but most people find it disrespectful and if you do it in front of the wrong person they might **** you up.

• Like 2

Well its the same as walking down the street telling everyone you see that you **** their wife. It's technically not illegal, but most people find it disrespectful and if you do it in front of the wrong person they might **** you up.

I don't get why people would place the flag on the level of respect (or a level similar) to that of their wife.   I guess it just doesn't mean the same thing to me.