Sign in to follow this  
BJBJJ

I will destroy any of you in MMA

This is too much of a coincidence that these OG's are posting again. Several accounts we have been communicating with could very well be alts.

I don't know if I can handle such a lie. This inconvenient truth might send me back into a hiatus. What if 12er, Polo, Carn, YH, Pat, TC, and various other 11er and 12ers are just OGs who took this alt tew far??

Omg this forum may encounter a revolution within the next week.

• Like 3

This is too much of a coincidence that these OG's are posting again. Several accounts we have been communicating with could very well be alts.

I don't know if I can handle such a lie. This inconvenient truth might send me back into a hiatus. What if 12er, Polo, Carn, YH, Pat, TC, and various other 11er and 12ers are just OGs who took this alt tew far??

Omg this forum may encounter a revolution within the next week.

If you had access to The 5k Crew private lounge you'd know

• Like 4

If you had access to The 5k Crew private lounge you'd know

Excuse me, who built that lounge? Yeah, that's right. At least during my dictatorship I had the decency to incorporate a treasury department and establish entities such as the private lounge.

• Like 3

LMAO

Classic.

Dcent do you still smash nerds m8?

Rustling the cool kids that's for damn sure. Where's Splint?!?!?!

I seriously hope AK turns up. I don't think the Diaz fanboy crew could handle those levels

Edited by Ozpride

I'm make you eat my ****, then I'm gonna make you **** out that ****, then I'm gonna make you eat that ****, which is made up of my **** that I made you eat.

• Like 5

I'm make you eat my ****, then I'm gonna make you **** out that ****, then I'm gonna make you eat that ****, which is made up of my **** that I made you eat.

escalated.gif

• Like 5

Im genuinely curious, is this the kind of b8 that rustles plebs where you come from?

• Like 6

No matter how you answer this, you are rustled.

If he had to leave the forum at one point, that just confirms said rustling.

• Like 1

I challenge you to solve a rubik's cube in under a minute or i will give you a purple nurple, stick a nail through your finger and make you LEAVE THE FORUM FOREVER!

• Like 7

I challenge you to solve a rubik's cube in under a minute or i will give you a purple nurple, stick a nail through your finger and make you LEAVE THE FORUM FOREVER!

OH LAWD!!!!! LoLoLoLoLoL!!!

• Like 4

hit me right in the nostalgia feels

• Like 2

you will be held down, and slowly, lovingly, and painfully be sodomized by me against your will

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

there my **** at.

I have a strong suspicion that tran lee is tseka.

I'll KO you with the first punch, then continue punching you till you come back to consciousness, then let you chill for a min to get your head back, and then repeat the whole process.

What do you fight at?

I'll KO you with the first punch, then continue punching you till you come back to consciousness, then let you chill for a min to get your head back, and then repeat the whole process.

What do you fight at?

Rofl

Dude, you're a GSP fan

I find this scenario to be highly unlikely

• Like 1