12er©

IDYB's Official Certified GSP Spam That Nobody Wants To Read 1.0 Thread

Patrick Cote says Georges St-Pierre is ‘the only one’ Dana White could not pressure

Patrick Cote cannot over-emphasize Georges St-Pierre’s contributions to mixed martial arts.

By Shakiel Mahjouri Apr 16, 2019, 8:00am EDT

Patrick Cote says Georges St-Pierre is a one-of-a-kind GOAT that not even Dana White could control.

“The UFC came to Canada because of GSP,” said Cote. “There is no black cloud over his head. There is nothing wrong with that guy. He was pure class inside and outside the cage. He did so much for that sport. The sport is safer and cleaner because of Georges St-Pierre. He was the only one who really, really stayed with his own ideas and didn’t get pressured by Dana White. He left for four years, came back, won the [middleweight] title, ‘f—k that, I don’t want the title anymore,’ retired again. That is insane. He is the only one who was able to do that.”

“Here in Montreal, he has an anti-bullying foundation that is doing quite well,” Cote continued. “He is giving back to his community. If you want a role model for your kid to follow, even if you don’t like MMA, watch his path and what he did in that sport.”

you can get the full story here:

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2019/4/16/18331319/patrick-cote-georges-st-pierre-gsp-dana-white-ufc-mma-news-pnp-pull-no-punches-podcast-video

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, Dark_Horse said:

He can't control him because his body is still covered in grease.

naughtygspbulletproof1.gif&hash=0cc83108

f37x42.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, skillandpower said:

I like GSP but the whole 'clean' thing is a bit debatable

theres absolutely nothing to debate. he never even once failed a test throughout his entire career,  something jon jones and almost all of the brazilian fighters have a problem achieving every time somebody from usada comes to their gym with a cup in their hand.  and ever since USADA stepped in there is all kinds of information open to the public domain over at usada.org

from 2017 onwards, gsp was tested 15 times before and even after the bisping fight. passed every single one of them, and walked away with another belt.    you cant say the same about quite alot of the fighters on the roster, many of which GSP has even creampied before, because theyre all going in and out of the court systems and put in front of the athletic commissions because they dont know when to put the needle down

facts are not up for debate my good man. the fact is that GSP has defeated every single opponent and every single drug test he has faced throughout his entire career.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, skillandpower said:

I like GSP but the whole 'clean' thing is a bit debatable

Lol, it’s not 

you can’t judge him just on his superior physique

• Like 2

GSP was a clean fighter, I just didn't like his style of fighting...but he was always a classy guy.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, PunchBag said:

Dana doesnt control Mcgregor or jon jones neither

dana white cant even reach out to those guys because they are too busy dealing with the police or the athletic commissions.   i bet the only time they even talk is when one of them needs to get bailed out of jail

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, OzStraya said:

They need to find his archived piss sample and test it again for EPO

what would even be the point? it would be like asking a question you already know the answer to.  

unlike jon jones, brock lesnar, dildoshaw, anderson silva and all the rest of the brazilians,  GSP isn't a doper. his record is clean and his legacy is not tarnished.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

GSP was 100% a roiding can. He just never got caught and he's retiring before he does and ruins his legacy. It was a smart move.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, 12er© said:

GSP was 100% a roiding can. He just never got caught and he's retiring before he does and ruins his legacy. It was a smart move.

lol if this was ever the case, then GSP would also be pound for pound at beating drug tests and not getting caught.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

lol if this was ever the case, then GSP would also be pound for pound at beating drug tests and not getting caught.

Plenty of roiders have gone without getting caught, especially from his era. He had exactly one fight in the USADA era. 

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, 12er© said:

Plenty of roiders have gone without getting caught, especially from his era. He had exactly one fight in the USADA era. 

tested  15 times by usada when he came back, passed all of them. defeated the #1 middleweight in the world and took home another belt.

true greatness

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, -idyb- said:

tested  15 times by usada when he came back, passed all of them. defeated the #1 middleweight in the world and took home another belt.

true greatness

Fun fact

Bisping was never once ranked,  by any source,  as the #1 middleweight in the world.  

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, OzStraya said:

Fun fact

Bisping was never once ranked,  by any source,  as the #1 middleweight in the world.  

fun fact. did i say the word ranked?  no i believe i didnt.

the champion of the division represents the best thats out there, above ALL other fighters in that division. he doesnt need to be ranked because everybody else is beneath him.  when gsp fought bisping, bisping was indeed the #1 middleweight in the world, as he was the undisputed middleweight champion of the world. he didnt need to have a number beside his name, because michael bisping was THE MAN, and everybody else in the division was below him, and trying to earn their shot against him.

gsp never even fought at middleweight before and he rightfully bumped himself in front of everybody else in line and destroyed the #1 middleweight in the world. hows that for a middleweight debut?

there are exceptions however. interim belts, and paper championships that were given to them like the one bobby duckles wears around his waist. those dont really mean much, especially if you never actually had to fight the champion for them,  have no intentions of ever defending them, and they get created out of thin air just so the ufc can salvage a pay per view, just like they did for that pull-out artist bobby duckles.

even after siitting on the couch for 4 years, ktfoing bisping, and sitting on the couch for another year and a half and then retiring, GSP has more fights at middleweight than your boy bobby duckles has title defenses. he should be stripped. adesanya is the real champ now because bobby duckles never shows up for work.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, -idyb- said:

fun fact. did i say the word ranked?  no i believe i didnt.

the champion of the division represents the best thats out there, above ALL other fighters in that division. he doesnt need to be ranked because everybody else is beneath him.  when gsp fought bisping, bisping was indeed the #1 middleweight in the world, as he was the undisputed middleweight champion of the world. he didnt need to have a number beside his name, because michael bisping was THE MAN, and everybody else in the division was below him, and trying to earn their shot against him.

gsp never even fought at middleweight before and he rightfully bumped himself in front of everybody else in line and destroyed the #1 middleweight in the world. hows that for a middleweight debut?

there are exceptions however. interim belts, and paper championships that were given to them like the one bobby duckles wears around his waist. those dont really mean much, especially if you never actually had to fight the champion for them,  have no intentions of ever defending them, and they get created out of thin air just so the ufc can salvage a pay per view, just like they did for that pull-out artist bobby duckles.

even after siitting on the couch for 4 years, ktfoing bisping, and sitting on the couch for another year and a half and then retiring, GSP has more fights at middleweight than your boy bobby duckles has title defenses. he should be stripped. adesanya is the real champ now because bobby duckles never shows up for work.

What do you mean by #1 then?  What does the 1 represent?  If there's a #1 then is there not a #2, #3 and so on?  Pretty sure that's a ranking system, by definition?  Is French your first language? 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, OzStraya said:

What do you mean by #1 then?  What does the 1 represent?  If there's a #1 then is there not a #2, #3 and so on?  Pretty sure that's a ranking system, by definition?  Is French your first language? 

mange le merde

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, OzStraya said:

Its Canadian :)

Edited by freddievanhalen3
  • Like 2

On 4/17/2019 at 6:29 PM, Dark_Horse said:

The roidgut never lies ?

Makes you wonder why they even use drug tests. Thinking they could just use experts like yourself who can tell who's roiding by simply looking at their gut. Wonder why nobody's thought of that. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Furiousmat said:

Makes you wonder why they even use drug tests. Thinking they could just use experts like yourself who can tell who's roiding by simply looking at their gut. Wonder why nobody's thought of that. 

Dis gay af, nibba

Roughly translated from french:

Georges St-Pierre: "When I walk towards the octagon, I lie to myself"

https://www.lequipe.fr/Mma/Article/Mma-georges-st-pierre-quand-je-marche-vers-l-octogone-je-me-mens-a-moi-meme/1012390

Published on Wednesday, April 24, 2019 at 19:30 | Updated 04/24/2019 at 19:32

Just removed from the octagon, Georges St-Pierre is the greatest fighter of MMA and UFC history. Antithesis of Conor McGregor, the Quebecer imposed his ethics in the octagon and made his sport cleaner. He confides in The Team

At the press conference announcing your retirement, you insisted on "going at the right time". What did you think of during the almost four years before your return to Michael Bisping in 2017?

I stopped at the time because of several reasons: I wanted more doping controls, I was in conflict with the UFC at that level. I did not want to come back if things did not change. It took a while before they set up a system with the USDA (the US Anti-Doping Agency). It played a lot for my return. And then during my career I had three major criticisms: I was criticized not to be mounted category, I was criticized for being too cerebral, not to take enough risks which sometimes made my fights boring, I am reproached not to put emotions in the promotion of a fight, to be too respectful. So I wanted to come back by doing something special: I changed the category, I won by finalization, and in confronting Michael Bisping I knew he would do a lot to promote the fight. I wanted to do something different and respond to criticism. I wanted to break the routine. I thought about how to do something different and how to respond to criticism.

How much ...

To read more, discover our special offer

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

Someone merge Moe's wall please I'm not reading that chit

Edited by OzStraya
  • Like 4

Gsp is a **** and is retired. This should be moved to outside the ufc section. Ban idyb for a bit while you're at it. Anything that is written about gsp does not deserve a thread everytime.

2 hours ago, OzStraya said:

Someone merge Moe's wall please I'm not reading that chit

would you like me to give you the french translation instead? theres a link for that i posted at the top.

36 minutes ago, BART-O-LINI said:

Gsp is a **** and is retired. This should be moved to outside the ufc section. Ban idyb for a bit while you're at it. Anything that is written about gsp does not deserve a thread everytime.

god dammit tardoloni. nobody is forcing you to click or comment in such an epic thread that me of all people created,  but thanks for your input. i take it to heart

don't shoot the messenger. i'm just here to keep everybody informed on the latest happenings in the world of MMA, which by surprising coincidence,  happens to be reguarding Georges "Rush" St. Pierre,  as conor hasnt raped anybody lately, anderson silva has gone limp, jon jones hasnt went on a cocaine and steroid fueled bender and ran over any more pregnant ladies yet this year , and theres not a whole lot else going on.

i havent actually read the article yet, but considering that GSP is the greatest fighter to ever tape up the gloves, and he did most of his handywork inside of the ufc octagon, i'd say that this article is very much ufc related and relevant to the discussion at hand. 

even though you are just as much of a spineless fiction-spewing gsp hater  as the rest of them, feel free to contribute your thoughts on the matter anyways.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

Georges is lucky he looked at the ground and landed that left hook when he did.  The man was gassed out badly and the championship rounds likely wouldn't have gone very well for him.

Anyway props for finishing a one eyed man twice to grab another belt.  I just wish he would've fought Whittaker who wouldn't have any size on him.  Georges even had a slight reach advantage over Bisping.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, PlatinumClegg said:

Georges is lucky he looked at the ground and landed that left hook when he did.  The man was gassed out badly and the championship rounds likely wouldn't have gone very well for him.

Anyway props for finishing a one eyed man twice to grab another belt.  I just wish he would've fought Whittaker who wouldn't have any size on him.  Georges even had a slight reach advantage over Bisping.

You left a serious response in an IDYB thread. lol

• Like 1

1 hour ago, skillandpower said:

He also lied to us when he said "dont blink" in the Shields fight

Georgestradamus was simply foreshadowing the outcome of that fight

joke shields kept trying to poke gsp's eyes out so that gsp couldnt blink. gsp simply wanted the viewers at home to experience first hand the eye pokes he would soon be suffering from in that fight

5684576581_84e7c456f6.jpg

gsppoke2.jpg

shieldseyepoke02.gif

KJq4Q.gif

and he still overcame adversity and St. Pied that can.  couldnt even cheat out a win lol. the dirty fighter that he is, he was still probably on the PED's as well at that time he fought georgie goat, which even makes it all that more embarassing to get tossed up by GSP who always fights clean and pisses out nothing but excellence

Edited by -idyb-

Multi-Division UFC Champion, Multi-Organization Champion, P4P GOAT, Pioneer and legend of the sport who has beaten every opponent and drug test he has ever competed against, Future Hall of Famer, Georges "Rush" St Pierre  is celebrating his birthday today

image.thumb.png.04cb3807a7e2bb62b4a78b62c7bd0764.png

On behalf of the entire UFC forum, Happy Birthday Georges, and we wish you all the best! A condom breaking 37 years ago when your dad was fucking your mother was the greatest thing to ever happen for the world of Mixed Martial Arts. Perhaps even all of combat sports. Lets give it up for the greatest athlete to ever tape up the gloves. 

I've made him a birthday cake. its pretty greasy, and posting the picture of it here would surely get another idyb account banned, so i'll leave that up to you guys' imagination

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1