12er©

IDYB's Official Certified GSP Spam That Nobody Wants To Read 1.0 Thread

give the guy a break. its this mans birthday for gods sake.  don't make me have to contact zuffa and have you banned from the forums. now show your respect to your Multi-Division UFC Champion, Multi-Organization Champion, P4P GOAT, Pioneer and legend of the sport who has beaten every opponent and drug test he has ever competed against, and future Hall of Famer, Georges "Rush" St Pierre

60349953_2365427176812245_28554472622957

Edited by -idyb-

thats more like it. youre off to a good start anyways.

now bend your knee to your P5P King.

The amount of butt hurt the goat generates is insanity, dana will probably try to snub him from the hall of fame 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, -idyb- said:

according to wikipedia he's 37

I know, that's where I found his birthday.  I'm guessing that doesn't automatically update, even though it's kinda weird if it doesn't

he's still 37 on wikipedia,  so im going with that

3p0Og28.jpg

happy 2nd 37'th birthday Georges!

5 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

he's still 37 on wikipedia,  so im going with that

happy 2nd 37'th birthday Georges!

Breh, he's older than me.  I'm 37 and my bday is in January.  

32 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

Image-1.jpg

f*ck google.

From now on wikipedia is my only legit source of information. Google didnt remind me about GSP's birthday today, which was front page news on UFC's facebook page. Hell, Google never even bothered to mention to me that Thiago Silva once defeated Matt Hammill in the 2nd round with a Pigeon Wing Fatality.  

Wikipedia has always had my back. Google was never there for me. i know who my real friend is.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Haha 1

58 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

sn.jpg

Dude on his right checking out his ballzack, there's a lot of love going on there...lots of necklaces too, we know what that means.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

what the **** @Mcmax3000 how dare you disrespect our fellow canadian superstar by merging GOAT Saint Pie's birthday thread on his very own birthday

i am going to have to take away your green card and denounce your canadian citizenship for such acts of treason.

i'll have you know that this was the hottest thread on the forum when you went and mcmerged it. it even had the HOT logo beside it. youre such a filthy animal.  i cant believe you would do me dirty like that. 

explain yourself right this very minute or right after i'm done filling out my Butthurt Report, i will create a petition to have Animal Crossing cancelled for the Nintendo Switch.

youve went tew far m8. 1v1 me at SummerSlam. No Holds Barred.

Edited by -idyb-

GSP is done,he will only take a fight now that appears to be doable,Bisping was very much doable.IMO GSp has almost become a worse fighter.His jab is much better but aside from  that he has learned nothing and does very little to showcase skills.He is imo washed up...done.too bad ,he could have been easily 150% better than what we saw over the years.

Now the sport of MMA is full of gym junkies,can't trust any of them,they all look jacked on some type of drug be it cardio drugs or muscle enhancement.It was fun while it lasted,now it is just bigger is better ,skills matter very little except when two guys are evenly matched in size and even then it becomes a fight of who has the longer reach.

I do not consider MMA to be a SPORT,it does not resemble what true sportsmen do when competing.

Edited by zaksame

9 hours ago, zaksame said:

I do not consider MMA to be a SPORT,it does not resemble what true sportsmen do when competing.

15578468_1789436547992598_70214113227014

1 hour ago, sobercuban said:

If Poirier sleeps Khabib in Abu Dhabi, he will be my forever GOAT.  

All of the educated fight fans on this forum would agree with me when i tell you that Georges "Rush" St Pierre is the only fighter on the planet who could stop Khabib The Great.   

• Haha 1

No one cares about Georges pushing 40.  He looked terrible in a stoppage victory over one eyed Willy.  Grease literally looked at the ground, threw a left hook and hoped for the best.  One eyed short camp Bisping would've dusted Georges in about a minute or two, all hands.  Two eyed Bisping would kill the poor bastard.  Spits fought all the hitters.

• Like 3

IDYB needs to study the road of Elias Theoderou 

And GTFO :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

46 minutes ago, HoytBow1 said:

This GSP obsession was funny for awhile but it's run its course.  Time to move on.

is that a Bucks logo in your av? get rekt m8.

Raptors in 6. But only if they take advice from Georges "Rush" St Pierre and have him come out and throw the ceremonial pitch. or whatever the equivalent to that is in the world of basketball.

Edited by -idyb-

5 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

is that a Bucks logo in your av? get rekt m8.

Raptors in 6. But only if they take advice from Georges "Rush" St Pierre and have him come out and throw the ceremonial pitch. or whatever the equivalent to that is in the world of basketball.

If Greasy is involved, he'd probably want a ceremonial c0ck up his ringpiece.

get out of my toronto raptors thread ya hoser. this is for the educated NBA fans only, and we are well aware that the Raptors will win in 6, with the motivational support and inspiration needed coming from Georges "Rush" St. Pierre himself.

a GSP hating ignoramus clearly has no understanding of the game of basketball, or a place in this thread. perhaps instead, you should go take up an interest in curling and learn how to be a gentleman.

Edited by -idyb-

1 hour ago, -idyb- said:

get out of my toronto raptors thread ya hoser. this is for the educated NBA fans only, and we are well aware that the Raptors will win in 6, with the motivational support and inspiration needed coming from Georges "Rush" St. Pierre himself.

a GSP hating ignoramus clearly has no understanding of the game of basketball, or a place in this thread. perhaps instead, you should go take up an interest in curling and learn how to be a gentleman.

M8 you and George's would think basketballs were made to string together and shove up your angus' and use your pelvic floor muscle strength to recreate a hybrid version of the spaghetti scene from lady and the tramp and the double dildo scene in Requiem for a dream 

giphy (14).gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, OzStraya said:

M8 you and George's would think basketballs were made to string together and shove up your angus' and use your pelvic floor muscle strength to recreate a hybrid version of the spaghetti scene from lady and the tramp and the double dildo scene in Requiem for a dream 

giphy (14).gif

hey now that was the best part of the movie

2 hours ago, Conceive-Believe-Achieve-----STFU said:

Mate... You can't help yourself... Seek help ASAP

Seek help so you and your muzlim mates don't put a bag over my head and throw me from a rooftop? 

You're the most confused flyspeck in the history of this forum.

1 hour ago, Dark_Horse said:

Seek help so you and your muzlim mates don't put a bag over my head and throw me from a rooftop? 

You're the most confused flyspeck in the history of this forum.

Finally, a post without any **** connotations 

You still heavy on the Islamic rant.. Gay/Islam Lover

wow the two of you pie eating milk drinking jabroni's are really throwing hands at each other in every single thread. but keep it outta my great thread, there is no need to derail such an epic thread of mine. this is a sanctuary for all GSP fans to unite and discuss the latest happenings of your Multi-Division UFC Champion, Multi-Organization Champion, P4P GOAT, Pioneer and legend of the sport who has beaten every opponent and drug test he has ever competed against, and future Hall of Famer, Georges "Rush" St Pierre

Landing-Page-EV-GSP.jpg

Edited by -idyb-