12er©

IDYB's Official Certified GSP Spam That Nobody Wants To Read 1.0 Thread

On 5/28/2019 at 7:17 AM, -idyb- said:

wow the two of you pie eating milk drinking jabroni's are really throwing hands at each other in every single thread. but keep it outta my great thread, there is no need to derail such an epic thread of mine. this is a sanctuary for all GSP fans to unite and discuss the latest happenings of your Multi-Division UFC Champion, Multi-Organization Champion, P4P GOAT, Pioneer and legend of the sport who has beaten every opponent and drug test he has ever competed against, and future Hall of Famer, Georges "Rush" St Pierre

Landing-Page-EV-GSP.jpg

Sorry which other organization is he a champion of? Naked Kombat?   

6 hours ago, OzStraya said:

Sorry which other organization is he a champion of? Naked Kombat?   

before he became the GOAT, and UFC Welterweight Champion, and UFC Middleweight Champion,  he used to be the UCC Welterweight Champion and walked away from that organization after cleaning out his division.

thats just what georgie goat does. he pisses excellence. he wins belts.  he cleans out entire divisions. and then he leaves. lets give a round of applause to your Multi-Division UFC Champion, Multi-Organization Champion, P4P GOAT, Pioneer and legend of the sport who has beaten every opponent and drug test he has ever competed against, and future Hall of Famer, Georges "Rush" St. Pierre

Edited by -idyb-

52 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

before he became the GOAT, and UFC Welterweight Champion, and UFC Middleweight Champion,  he used to be the UCC Welterweight Champion and walked away from that organization after cleaning out his division.

thats just what georgie goat does. he pisses excellence. he wins belts.  he cleans out entire divisions. and then he leaves. lets give a round of applause to your Multi-Division UFC Champion, Multi-Organization Champion, P4P GOAT, Pioneer and legend of the sport who has beaten every opponent and drug test he has ever competed against, and future Hall of Famer, Georges "Rush" St. Pierre

Jones is better though 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, OzStraya said:

Jones is better though 

better at what?  failing drug tests?  frequently abusing steroids on multiple occasions and tarnishing his record, reputation and legitimacy as a fighter?  cheating on his wife with underage girls?  doing illegal drugs? running away from police when theres a pregnant lady pinned under his car?   hiding under the ring for 8 hours when guys from USADA come to the Jackson-Wink gym looking to collect a urine sample?  getting himself arrested?  poking people in the eye? 

all of that i can agree on. he's done all of that better than anyone.  but he's definately not better than GSP at driving a car. thats for damn sure

Edited by -idyb-
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

better at what?  failing drug tests?  frequently abusing steroids on multiple occasions and tarnishing his record, reputation and legitimacy as a fighter?  cheating on his wife with underage girls?  doing illegal drugs? running away from police when theres a pregnant lady pinned under his car?   hiding under the ring for 8 hours when guys from USADA come to the Jackson-Wink gym looking to collect a urine sample?  getting himself arrested?  poking people in the eye? 

all of that i can agree on. he's done all of that better than anyone.  but he's definately not better than GSP at driving a car. thats for damn sure

Not as good as greasing to win either.  But what else can you expect from the Naked Kombat GOAT

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, OzStraya said:

Not as good as greasing to win either.  But what else can you expect from the Naked Kombat GOAT

the only thing gsp has ever greased is your thighs and ringpiece m8

but if naked kombat was a thing, GSP would be GOAT at that too, seeing how GSP is GOAT at everything he does. especially fighting.

Edited by -idyb-

1 hour ago, -idyb- said:

the only thing gsp has ever greased is your thighs and ringpiece m8

but if naked kombat was a thing, GSP would be GOAT at that too, seeing how GSP is GOAT at everything he does. especially fighting.

Don't pretend you haven't googled it.  It's right up there with your taste, and gsp's habits

2 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

i havent googled it lol is that actually a thing?

i prefer Ultimate Surrender

Lol it's under the same banner, definitely take a look

that part in those videos where the dude jams his penis into the other dudes butthole reminds me of a GSP fight.  

at least GSP has the common decency and respect to apply grease before he corndogs his opponents for 25 minutes.

Edited by -idyb-

The Hollywood dreams of Georges St-Pierre

Dans ma prochaine carrière, le stress va être là, mais je n'aurai pas le stress d'avoir des blessures », dit Georges St-Pierre, en expliquant à Catherine Perrin quels traits de sa personnalité ont fait de lui un champion, tout en abordant ceux qu'il a dû refouler pour continuer à arborer une attitude de gagnant. L'ancien athlète d'arts martiaux mixtes, qui aura grandement contribué à la popularisation de son sport au Canada, nous parle de ses rêves de cinéma, qu'il souhaite réaliser dans sa deuxième vie.

You can get the full story here:

https://ici.radio-canada.ca/premiere/emissions/medium-large/segments/entrevue/119631/georges-st-pierre-mma-retraite-nouvelle-vie-deuxieme-carriere

Edited by -idyb-

Dans ma prochaine carrière, le stress va être là, mais je n'aurai pas le stress d'avoir des blessures », dit Georges St-Pierre, en expliquant à Catherine Perrin quels traits de sa personnalité ont fait de lui un champion, tout en abordant ceux qu'il a dû refouler pour continuer à arborer une attitude de gagnant. L'ancien athlète d'arts martiaux mixtes, qui aura grandement contribué à la popularisation de son sport au Canada, nous parle de ses rêves de cinéma, qu'il souhaite réaliser dans sa deuxième vie.

.... that's what they all say -

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, -idyb- said:

The Hollywood dreams of Georges St-Pierre

You can get the full story here:

https://ici.radio-canada.ca/premiere/emissions/medium-large/segments/entrevue/119631/georges-st-pierre-mma-retraite-nouvelle-vie-deuxieme-carriere

Inb4merge

Edited by Dark_Horse
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Taylor_Schonerstedt said:

Besides idyb does that many of you guys on here actually give a **** about GSP?

I'm a GSP fan but I almost never come in GSP threads, not really sure how I ended up in this one.  

18 hours ago, PunchBag said:

gsp cannot act simple as that. i seen him in that awful segal movie it was just horrific

I saw him play a drunk in a JCVD flick, ..

On 5/30/2019 at 8:29 PM, Taylor_Schonerstedt said:

Besides idyb does that many of you guys on here actually give a **** about GSP?

my georges st pierre megathread is one of the most viewed and replied to threads on this board. i would have to say that theres alot of people who are interested in georgie goat

Georges St-Pierre approached by WWE, would consider ‘special appearance

The UFC legend said he’s been approached to do something with WWE, joining a long list of WWE/MMA crossovers.

By Dave Meltzer May 31, 2019, 4:00pm EDT

you can get the full story here:

https://www.mmafighting.com/2019/5/31/18647559/georges-st-pierre-approached-by-wwe-would-consider-special-appearance

Arnold Schwarzenegger spoke better english than GSP in Hercules goes to New York. GSPs voice was dubbed on a sports center commercial.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

Can I move these to the Outside the UFC section yet? 

no.  you do not have my permission to move my gsp threads anywhere.   GSP is the UFC.

• Like 1

Just now, -idyb- said:

no.  you do not have my permission to move my gsp threads anywhere.   GSP is the UFC.

I must agree with it.

Baldy would do anything GSP wants to have him as a cash cow right now.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, sobercuban said:

Can I move these to the Outside the UFC section yet? 

Please McMerge this in with idyb's other mancrush ghay thread.

"Stress"

I feel his stress comes from being afraid of failure,that is why he fought safe for so long and once at the top was afraid to lose.

I find it very tough to believe he has dreams in cinema,his acting is awful,like not even acceptable.He will simply go where his agents and the money take him.

4 hours ago, zaksame said:

"Stress"

I feel his stress comes from being afraid of failure,that is why he fought safe for so long and once at the top was afraid to lose.

I find it very tough to believe he has dreams in cinema,his acting is awful,like not even acceptable.He will simply go where his agents and the money take him.

what you you mean his acting is horrible? did you not see him fight johny hendroids?   He sold the fook out of that act.   Theres still some people out there who actually believe that juiced up johnny actually won that fight

Edited by -idyb-

I'm not sure what is worse.

People watching GSP, or people admitting to watching any type of Jean Claude Van dam film that wasnt blood sport!

Just now, Dark_Horse said:

Just cut n paste the article ffs

k

Manager: Khabib Nurmagomedov signs new UFC contract with Georges St-Pierre clause in it

khabib-nurmagomedov-ufc-229-open-workout John Morgan-MMA Junkie

By: MMA Junkie Staff | June 4, 2019 3:16 pm

Lightweight champion Khabib Nurmagomedov has his next fight booked but already has made sure to cover his bases in case a certain legend wants to come out of retirement for a fight.

On Tuesday, after the promotion announced that Nurmagomedov will face interim titleholder Dustin Poirier at UFC 242, manager Ali Abdelaziz told ESPN’s Brett Okamoto that the booking came with a new UFC contract.

While terms were not disclosed, Abdelaziz said the deal includes a clause in case Nurmagomedov fights former two-division champion Georges St-Pierre. What that entails is unclear, but it likely means financial terms surrounding a potential Nurmagomedov vs. St-Pierre superfight could be renegotiated.

Related

Buy UFC 238 on PPV and get 1 year of ESPN+ for only $79.99 (advertisement)

UFC 238: How to watch Cejudo vs. Moraes, fight card, start time, streaming info

St-Pierre (26-2 MMA, 20-2 UFC) retired earlier this year, but not before trying to negotiate a fight with Nurmagomedov (27-0 MMA, 11-0 UFC). UFC President Dana White, however, wasn’t keen on the idea. Nurmagomedov, who originally called for a St-Pierre fight after UFC 223 in April 2018, tried to get St-Pierre to reconsider when he offered him a fight at lightweight or a 160-pound catchweight later this year, but St-Pierre followed through with his retirement.

“It takes three people to make a fight – the two fighters and the organization,” St-Pierre said at his retirement news conference. “And it didn’t happen. I wish Khabib the best of luck. I’m a big fan. I think he’s the best fighter right now, and I look forward to seeing his next fight.”

Nurmagomedov, whose suspension for his role in the UFC 229 brawl expires next month, will unify the 155-pound titles against Poirier in the UFC 242 main event on Sept. 7 in Abu Dhabi.

For more on UFC 242, check out the UFC Rumors section of the site

• Thanks 1

No one can sign a contract that obligates someone else doing something if they didn't also sign the contract.  Unless Georges St. Pierre himself signs a contract,  Khabib's contract is toothless.  

11 hours ago, -idyb- said:

Georges St-Pierre ‘Bully Proof’ video chronicles the UFC champ’s rise from victim to ‘badass’

you can get the full details here:

https://www.mmamania.com/2019/6/5/18654014/george-st-pierre-bully-proof-video-chronicles-ufc-champs-rise-victim-badass-mma

Will season II chronicle GSP's downfall from badass to foglet?  

• Like 1

7 hours ago, OzStraya said:

Will season II chronicle GSP's downfall from badass to foglet?  

no. it will be how he went from graduating high schoool to becoming a Multi-Division UFC Champion, Multi-Organization Champion, P4P GOAT, ESPY Award Winner,  3 time Athlete of the Year, Pioneer and legend of the sport who has beaten every opponent and drug test he has ever competed against, and future Hall of Famer

Edited by -idyb-

51 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

no. it will be how he went from graduating high schoool to becoming a Multi-Division UFC Champion, Multi-Organization Champion, P4P GOAT, ESPY Award Winner,  3 time Athlete of the Year, Pioneer and legend of the sport who has beaten every opponent and drug test he has ever competed against, and future Hall of Famer

Jones is the UFC P4P GOAT though? 

nope. he's not even relevant after his recent wave of steroid suspensions. his record is tainted and no longer relevant in the all time GOAT discussion.   let me know when he can pass more than half of his drug tests, and the UFC and the companies they employ or provide money to no longer give him exemption to use said steroids

in short, let me know when he puts the steroid needle down. and on top of that the dude is cherry picking fights against bums.   GSP fought the toughest competition they had at the time.  current champs, champs in other organizations, former champs, future champs, multi division champs, champs in higher weight divisions, hall of famers, top contenders, lightweight GOATS,   you line them up and he knocked them all down before walking away with two belts.   meanwhile jon jones is diddling underage girls, drunk driving his car over pregnant ladies, shooting up enough anabolic steroids to supply a small army, and only fighting bums to further pad his fraudulent record and try to become recognized as anything more than a steroid abusing fake christian that belongs in prison. 

Edited by -idyb-

Tony Ferguson says Khabib Nurmagomedov being 'copycat' asking for Georges St-Pierre fight

you can get the full story here:

https://mmajunkie.com/2019/06/tony-ferguson-khabib-nurmagomedov-ufc-238-copycat-georges-st-pierre-fight

he is also a little pissed off believing that he was the first person ever to wear a 3 piece suit or wear his sunglasses inside

Edited by -idyb-