12er©

IDYB's Official Certified GSP Spam That Nobody Wants To Read 1.0 Thread

On 12/28/2019 at 4:55 PM, -idyb- said:

unbeaten  throughout the entire decade.  isnt that incredible!?!

way to go Georges. heres to another decade of dominance, spectacular knockouts, title belts, and winning

I was also unbeaten through the past decade at many many sports. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

I was also unbeaten through the past decade at many many sports. 

thats why youre a legend m8

8 hours ago, Conceive-Believe-Achieve-----STFU said:

He talked about this on JRE on 2018

i know, i probably made like 3 threads on that.  but this one was different

albeit it was a slow news day for gsp, but i still had to do my duty and keep the gsp fans informed of the latest happenings

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, stehilton94 said:

Can you not just post all of your crap into the megathread, save the admins having to do it?

No.  I like to keep people informed of the latest current events.  It's not my problem that most of the interesting stuff pertaining to the great sport of UFC happens to be related to the greatest fighter in all of combat sports to ever tape up the gloves, Georges "Rush" St. Pierre

i think you need to spend less time hating, and more time appreciating and paying your respects and showing your appreciation towards Georges St. Pierre.  The first true multi-division champion who has defeated every single opponent and drug test he has ever faced.

Edited by -idyb-

Matt Serra & Matt Hughes seem to remember beating GSP, but train suicide attempts can alter one's mindset.

gspserra1.gif

17 minutes ago, stehilton94 said:

Please stop making threads

i told you this yesterday m8

On 1/1/2020 at 5:09 PM, -idyb- said:

No.  I like to keep people informed of the latest current events.  It's not my problem that most of the interesting stuff pertaining to the great sport of UFC happens to be related to the greatest fighter in all of combat sports to ever tape up the gloves, Georges "Rush" St. Pierre

i think you need to spend less time hating, and more time appreciating and paying your respects and showing your appreciation towards Georges St. Pierre.  The first true multi-division champion who has defeated every single opponent and drug test he has ever faced.

dont hate. appreciate.

6 hours ago, Dark_Horse said:

if you like i can switch it up to some Khabib threads just for u brah.   fooking terrorist scum.

Kamaru Usman: The only fight that makes sense is Georges St-Pierre

Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) welterweight champion, Kamaru Usman, has his pick of the litter at 170 pounds, now that he’s rid himself (and the rest of the division) of Colby Covington, thanks to a technical knockout win at UFC 245 last month in Las Vegas.

But like most other champions before him, Usman (16-1) wants to bag a big-money super fight while his brand is at its most profitable. And with Conor McGregor handling his business at lightweight, there’s perhaps no other fight as big as Georges St-Pierre.

you can get the story here:

https://www.mmamania.com/2020/1/3/21048711/ufc-kamaru-usman-the-only-fight-makes-sense-georges-st-pierre-mma

Edited by -idyb-

6 hours ago, agtx said:

One day you will have actual incredible news & no one will read it.?

theres 54 pages worth of incredible news in this very thread m8

Just saw today GSP is only 38, actually amazing....imagine if he'd have stayed in the game.

8 minutes ago, Conceive-Believe-Achieve-----STFU said:

USADA put a stop to that

No, his body had taken a beating from training & he had personal shiit to deal with in his life...if I remember right.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Conceive-Believe-Achieve-----STFU said:

and USADA

lol someones jelly of GSP's all natty belly

7 hours ago, agtx said:

One day you will have actual incredible news & no one will read it.?

Legit, if GSP announces a come back and idyb is the first person to post a thread about it, I will 100% merge it into this thread.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, Mcmax3000 said:

Legit, if GSP announces a come back and idyb is the first person to post a thread about it, I will 100% merge it into this thread.

this is abuse of power. i shall have you impeached.

Jorge Masvidal welcomes the chance to ‘resurrect’ Georges St-Pierre’s career only to ‘break his face’

https://www.mmafighting.com/2020/1/8/21056923/jorge-masvidal-welcomes-the-chance-to-resurrect-georges-st-pierres-career-only-to-break-his-face

would be a good fight but masvidal would get broken

Edited by -idyb-

20 minutes ago, PlatinumClegg said:

Jorge knocks Georges CLEAN OUT.  Georges will only come back to wrassle around with Khabib so it's not even worth discussing tbh.

doubtful.  GSP transitioned from Rock 'Em Sock 'Em Georges, to Decision Georges, to his 3rd incarnation - Middleweight Georges.  GSP v3.0 aka Middleweight Georges is a ruthless fight finisher who knocks out middleweights and then chokes them unconscious. 

Georges has evolved since the last time we've seen him.  when GSP version 4.0 makes his grand entrance to the octagon this year in his final form, he will do whatever he wants in the cage and his opponent will tremble in fear and beg for mercy

Edited by -idyb-

14 hours ago, Bwana said:

Just saw today GSP is only 38, actually amazing....imagine if he'd have stayed in the game.

He keeps getting abducted by aliens, its hard to train in space.

GSP would probably KO that idiot. He was knocked dead against Till and only by the spirit of Kimbo did he make a comeback. 

• Like 1

I don't normally bother with idyb threads, but I'm feeling a little wild so let's go nuts here..

GSP would wrassle**** Masvidal so hard the idiot would squirt.

• Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, PunchBag said:

Kevin Lee's brother Keith Lee is making his bellator debut

future legend confirmed. bellator is where the legends compete

• Like 1

4 hours ago, PunchBag said:

Kevin Lee's brother Keith Lee is making his bellator debut

Must have lost a bet who da fuk willingly names there kid Keith. 

9 minutes ago, Jolldan said:

Must have lost a bet who da fuk willingly names there kid Keith. 

That's a popular name here. Especially among black folks.

Michael Bisping details the niight he was almost murdered

The following abridged excerpt is from Michael Bisping’s autobiography “Quitters Never Win: My Life in UFC,” in which Bisping recalls the night he was almost murdered as a 17-year-old – if not for the would-be killer fumbling his plan.

(Editor’s note: It has not been altered from the original version; strong language is included.)

you can read the story here:

https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/2020/01/ufc-michael-bisping-recalls-night-almost-murdered-in-new-book

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 2

18 hours ago, -idyb- said:

Michael Bisping details the niight he was almost murdered

The following abridged excerpt is from Michael Bisping’s autobiography “Quitters Never Win: My Life in UFC,” in which Bisping recalls the night he was almost murdered as a 17-year-old – if not for the would-be killer fumbling his plan.

(Editor’s note: It has not been altered from the original version; strong language is included.)

you can read the story here:

https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/2020/01/ufc-michael-bisping-recalls-night-almost-murdered-in-new-book

@Mcmax3000  explain yourself for this merge and apologize.  this has nothing to do with GSP

17 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

@Mcmax3000  explain yourself for this merge and apologize.  this has nothing to do with GSP

Bisping fought GSP so it goes in the GSP thread.

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Mcmax3000 said:

Bisping fought GSP so it goes in the GSP thread.

piss off troll