12er©

IDYB's Official Certified GSP Spam That Nobody Wants To Read 1.0 Thread

remember when you used to be a hardcore conor fan until we found out your instagram page and the next day you  shut down your iinstagram account and became a closet conor fan?

Edited by -idyb-

today marks the 10 year anniversary of the night where GSP made Dan Hardy his bitch

UFC full fight video: Watch Georges St-Pierre’s dominant win over Dan Hardy

Lets show our support towards the multi-division champion, future hall of famer, and greatest fighter to ever compete, Georges "Rush" St. Pierre

Congratulations Georges.  another 10 years later and still you've managed to defeat every single opponent ypu've ever faced.  We are all truly impressed by your performance.

Edited by -idyb-

oh chit i'm a day late on this, but its the thought that counts.    it was a leap year, so obviously that extra day is where i messed up.   anyways lets still show our appreciation for georgie goat

BT sport has been showing old ppvs. The other day I saw a greasy French coward get the absolute chit kicked out of him by a fat balding trucker, yet must have rooted all three judges ar$ehole because they gave him the decision. What a bum. 

5 hours ago, Dark_Horse said:

BT sport has been showing old ppvs. The other day I saw a greasy French coward get the absolute chit kicked out of him by a fat balding trucker, yet must have rooted all three judges ar$ehole because they gave him the decision. What a bum. 

yeah i seen that one too. Olivier Aubin-Mercier was clearly gifted the win but i gave the nod to Anthony Rocco Martin,  mainly because he has three first names. it was a close fight though. I didnt know Anthony Martin was a trucker, but damn is he ever balding

Didn't read but am glad Cheik KonGOAT finally got some long overdue recognition. 

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

This was a much better day in MMA history

piss off troll.

for the record though, that fight was the greatest thing to ever happen to GSP and his career, and he has matt serra to thank for that.

if it wasnt for that biggest fluke and upset in mma history which was the first matt serra fight, gsp may not have evolved into the cerebral fighter that he is today. instead of gameplan georges retiring with belts in 2 weight divisions and defeating every opponent and drug test that he ever faced, rock 'em sock 'em georges could have been forced into an early retirement at age 30, due to CTE, chuck and tito syndrome, and other brain injuries, while holding a 50% win/loss ratio.

props to matt serra for changing this man's bum life and teaching him that he no longer needs to fight wrecklessly or carelessly just to be the best fighter in the world. now whenever somebody thinks about securing the double leg takedown, executing a jab, or throwing a superman punch, gsp will be the first name that comes to mind.  when people see a jar of vaseline on the shelves, the first thing people are going to think of is that time where GSP went balls deep inside their hero. thanks to matt serra, GSP won't only be remembered as that guy who tapped to strikes from a midget, or tapped out to an armbar with 1 second left in the round, but he will forever be remembered as the greatest welterweight of all time, and perhaps the greatest fighter and athlete in all of combat sports

gsp bless.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Sad 1

Of course. They gave that **** a title shot at middleweight after a four year absence on the condition that defend it before dropping back down to 170. That coward chose to retire instead of fighting a MW not named Bisping. 

Edited by 12еr

1 hour ago, 12еr said:

Of course. They gave that **** a title shot at middleweight after a four year absence on the condition that defend it before dropping back down to 170. That coward chose to retire instead of fighting a MW not named Bisping. 

i'll have you know that michael "hands of steel" bisping was the champion of the world when GSP finished him twice in one fight.  a true legend and peyeoneer of the sport

he has also defeated many legends such as Elvis, former middleweight champion luke rockhold, former middleweight champion and GOAT anderson silva, that dan henderson guy who once knocked out the legendary fedor in his prime,  UFC Forum Icon @AlanBelcher infamous for the belcher longcat,  some random Stann and Kung Lee, Sexyama, and that deaf guy who jon jones suffered his only career loss to.    

mystic bisping only struggles against former champions and PED abusers. and still he has ran through many of them easilly with one eye tied behind his back.   you need to pay your respects to michael bisping, son.   if it wasnt for GSP, bisping would still be champion.

Edited by -idyb-

and lastly, i cant believe someone would try to downplay the successful career and reputation of michael bisping in an attempt to tarnish the accomplishments of GOAT St. Pierre.  When Bisping wasnt busy destroying PED abusers and winning titles, he was at the commentators desk throwing legends like DC and Cruz for five.

Bisping already cleaned out his division.  GSP could have taken a tune up fight against all the other middleweights and he would have ran through every one of them. but Georgie Goat only fights the best. he didnt take the easy fights. Instead he took the hardest fight against the world champion.    You dont become world champion for free, unless your name is Conor or Ronda

Edited by -idyb-

11 years to this day, Georges "Rush" St. Pierre recaptured his welterweight title by destroying the legendary hall of famer matt serra, and went on the most dominant title run the welterweight division will ever see, and also captured another belt in a heavier weight division as well before retiring with the most successful legacy the MMA world will ever bare witness to

GSP Bless!

• Like 1

23 hours ago, -idyb- said:

11 years to this day, Georges "Rush" St. Pierre recaptured his welterweight title by destroying the legendary hall of famer matt serra, and went on the most dominant title run the welterweight division will ever see, and also captured another belt in a heavier weight division as well before retiring with the most successful legacy the MMA world will ever bare witness to

GSP Bless!

That was 12 years ago.  I'm not even a GSP fan and didn't have to look that up.  He lost the belt in 07 and got it back the following year.  2009 is when grease gate took place.

15 hours ago, PlatinumClegg said:

That was 12 years ago.  I'm not even a GSP fan and didn't have to look that up.  He lost the belt in 07 and got it back the following year.  2009 is when grease gate took place.

chit your right. i guess im not very good at drinking and mathing

for fook sakes someone beat me to the punch. i guess this can go into the politics thread.

Edited by -idyb-

Can you make it even more incredible by pasting the article here so i dont have to click the stealth indian call centre scam link?

• Sad 1

16 minutes ago, agtx said:

Can you make it even more incredible by pasting the article here so i dont have to click the stealth indian call centre scam link?

absolutely i can! i just prefer not to.

i usually just care to post the articles for only the most incredible of incredible news. stuff that's GSP-related.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, -idyb- said:

What the fook @Mcmax3000  ????  Explanation. Apology.  Unmerge. Pronto!

The thread title said GSP so it was a GSP thread.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Mcmax3000 said:

The thread title said GSP so it was a GSP thread.

there is nothing gsp related about it.  i even specified it on the thread title you nincompoop

what part of "Absolutely Incredible News That Isn't Even GSP-Related! UFC Announces Sad News - Postpones 2 Events!"  makes it a GSP thread? 

i am not imprezzed by your moderating performance son

Edited by -idyb-

what part of "Absolutely Incredible News That Isn't Even GSP-Related! UFC Announces Sad News - Postpones 2 Events!"  makes it a GSP thread? 

This part:

Absolutely Incredible News That Isn't Even GSP-Related! UFC Announces Sad News - Postpones 2 Events!

1 hour ago, Mcmax3000 said:

This part:

youre a real grinch mcmod

the greatest 5 minutes in all of UFC 249 right here fellas

• Like 1

Never was a fan of GSP, but the man is the GOAT. What took U Fight Cheap so long?

• Like 1