12er©

IDYB's Official Certified GSP Spam That Nobody Wants To Read 1.0 Thread

40 minutes ago, Conceive-Believe-Achieve said:

Drug Cheat.... He ran. Pussio

people may lie, but the facts do not. GSP has defeated every single opponent and drug test he has ever faced. Fact.  there is nothing you can ever say or do to change that. its already in the history books, so suck it up buttercup

since USADA came in, he was tested 19 times leading up to the bisping fight

https://www.usada.org/news/athlete-test-history/

won another belt and still never popped.   i dont see any asterisks on his record either. so i guess that means the only thing he ever tested positive for was greatness and excellence

only a bunch of jealous retards would suggest a man of integrity like GSP would ever do PED's. he's probably the most outspoken guy against that sort of stuff, next to michael bisping. he woud be one of the very last guys to ever get put in front of a courtroom and have a commission hearing. some mma casuals just cant recognize greatness when they see it, so they have to resort to throwing out false PED accusations just to get over themselves

don't hate. appreciate.

Edited by -idyb-

come to think about it, gsp and michael 'hands of steel' bisping have built a career around fighting confirmed drug cheats. the fact that they were able to do that all while fighting clean is all that more impressive

mind you most of bispings losses came to confirmed PED users and pot smokers. no wonder why he's so outspoken against it

Edited by -idyb-

Long deserved achievement, GSP in the HOF is a lock.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, -idyb- said:

people may lie, but the facts do not. GSP has defeated every single opponent and drug test he has ever faced. Fact.  there is nothing you can ever say or do to change that. its already in the history books, so suck it up buttercup

since USADA came in, he was tested 19 times leading up to the bisping fight

https://www.usada.org/news/athlete-test-history/

won another belt and still never popped.   i dont see any asterisks on his record either. so i guess that means the only thing he ever tested positive for was greatness and excellence

only a bunch of jealous retards would suggest a man of integrity like GSP would ever do PED's. he's probably the most outspoken guy against that sort of stuff, next to michael bisping. he woud be one of the very last guys to ever get put in front of a courtroom and have a commission hearing. some mma casuals just cant recognize greatness when they see it, so they have to resort to throwing out false PED accusations just to get over themselves

don't hate. appreciate.

He ran from USADA.....There can be no doubt

i just had like 20 alarms go off on  my phone and computers just so i wouldnt forget,   but Georges St. Pierre is having a birthday today!!!

I will be celebrating this very special occasion with lots of vaseline from the same jar GSP used when he smashed out former lightweight GOAT and champion of the world, BJ Penn. And then i'm going to put on some of his fights, starting with the one where he defeated the former welterweight GOAT and champion of the world, matt hughes, and took home a title, and ending with the one where he defeated the former middleweight GOAT and champion of the world, Michael "Hands Of Steel" Bisping,  and took home another title.

congratulations georges. on behalf of the forum, Happy Birthday!

EFfMD5iWkAExI9G.jpg

8 hours ago, -idyb- said:

i just had like 20 alarms go off on  my phone and computers just so i wouldnt forget,   but Georges St. Pierre is having a birthday today!!!

I will be celebrating this very special occasion with lots of vaseline from the same jar GSP used when he smashed out former lightweight GOAT and champion of the world, BJ Penn. And then i'm going to put on some of his fights, starting with the one where he defeated the former welterweight GOAT and champion of the world, matt hughes, and took home a title, and ending with the one where he defeated the former middleweight GOAT and champion of the world, Michael "Hands Of Steel" Bisping,  and took home another title.

congratulations georges. on behalf of the forum, Happy Birthday!

EFfMD5iWkAExI9G.jpg

Georges isn't putting that in his mouth, no way...he looks trim and ready to fight.

I assume the rest of the phrase in the title is ".... If we get another one eyed champion within my weight range, and I know for sure I can beat him."

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, -idyb- said:

6 hours ago, Dark_Horse said:

You fcking bastard. I was hoping for Baby Goat Penn. 

@Mcmax3000   explain yourself for the inappropriate merge and apologize.  in nowhere in this henry cejudo thread was GSP even mentioned.   GSP isnt the only retired ufc multi-division champion you know? theres conor, bj, and cejudo, randy couture and maybe a few others. this one was about cejudo coming out of a lengthy retirement to fight for the belt.

Edited by -idyb-

1 hour ago, -idyb- said:

explain yourself for the inappropriate merge and apologize.  in nowhere in this henry cejudo thread was GSP even mentioned.   GSP isnt the only retired ufc multi-division champion you know? theres conor, bj, and cejudo, randy couture and maybe a few others. this one was about cejudo coming out of a lengthy retirement to fight for the belt.

If you don't like it, make better thread titles.

1 hour ago, Mcmax3000 said:

If you don't like it, make better thread titles.

there was nothing in the thread title that mentioned gsp.  how did the henry cejudo thread end up in a gsp thread?

i demand a formal and sincere canadian apology or i will have no other choice but to write you up

Edited by -idyb-

2 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

there was nothing in the thread title that mentioned gsp

No, but it was titled just like all of your other GSP spam threads.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Mcmax3000 said:

No, but it was titled just like all of your other GSP spam threads.

how did you ever get appointed moderator when you dont even read the threads?  you just read the titles

i guess they only judge books by its covers around here.  hell you didnt even do a good job of that, or you would have known it wasnt necessarilly going to be a gsp thread

now apologize to me

3 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

how did you ever get appointed moderator when you dont even read the threads?  you just read the titles

i guess they only judge books by its covers around here.  hell you didnt even do a good job of that, or you would have known it wasnt necessarilly going to be a gsp thread

now apologize to me

You need to apologise for it not being a bj penn thread. 

Probably the worst I have ever felt on this forum, being let down like that. 

2 minutes ago, Dark_Horse said:

You need to apologise for it not being a bj penn thread. 

Probably the worst I have ever felt on this forum, being let down like that. 

im deeply sorry about that bro. it will never happen again

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, -idyb- said:

im deeply sorry about that bro. it will never happen again

Thanks, that helps ease the pain. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, -idyb- said:

how did you ever get appointed moderator when you dont even read the threads?

Because your threads aren’t worth reading.

4 hours ago, Mcmax3000 said:

Because your threads aren’t worth reading.

have you seen the racism going on lately in the bubba sparks thread about cricket? now thats worth reading. i cant remember what page it was on, but im pretty sure that somebody dropped the n bomb right as cole showed up with a username so raunchy i dont even care to tag, and he started talking mad chit about you.  come to think about it, there might have even been a birthday cake posted in that thread somewhere too.

if you were competant at your job you would have disciplined those fools already

i dont even know how you find time to moderate when youve played animal crossing for like a hundred hours

Edited by -idyb-

Fighters vote Georges St-Pierre as UFC's greatest ever pound-for-pound fighter

960.jpg

Georges St-Pierre has been voted as the greatest MMA pound-for-pound fighter of all time by his fellow athletes.

St-Pierre received a stunning 35.7% of the vote to dominate the survey, which was carried out by The Athletic.

Jon ‘PicoBones’ Jones placed second after receiving 22.2% of the vote, while former UFC middleweight champion Anderson Silva finished third.

Current UFC lightweight champion Khabib Nurmagomedov, who holds a record of 28-0 (8 KOs), places sixth on the list with 2.3% of the vote. Khabib could move up in future rankings, however, if he continues to defend his title and dominate the lightweight division, while Fedor fights balloons.

The Athletic surveyed 170 fighters to discover who is the sport’s pound-for-pound GOAT, with many opting for either St-Pierre or Juiced Up Jonny

690.jpg

Edited by -idyb-
  • Haha 1

Colin mcTapper is on the list so i cannot take it seriously & also bj poon has watered down his legacy so much....how can he be on a p4p list? 

Edited by agtx

5 hours ago, agtx said:

Colin mcTapper is on the list so i cannot take it seriously & also bj poon has watered down his legacy so much....how can he be on a p4p list? 

Say what you want, but he cleaned out an entire division, knocked out the featherweight GOAT  in like ten seconds and won belts in multiple weight classes that nobody else was able to beat him for.   he also got rekt by a dude with no hands and then tapped to a neck crank. i cant recall too many other fighters who were to achieve that level of greatness.

if you cant see why mctapper is on the list, you clearly dont watch this sport m8

Edited by -idyb-

Cant really compare a guy like Mc****bag who was GIVEN title shots and failed to defend either title, while guys like Cerrone went on massive winning streaks before being given a shot, guys like Aldo or Jones who go unbeaten as champ for years. 

Conors resume of opponents on his way to the fw title were weak. Old age  Denis Siva for example was simply a safe sacrificial lamb.  Uncle Dana guided him to glory while much better fighters wage wars through the divisions & if theyre lucky get rewarded.

Hes not bad but hes not a complete fighter & hes not really worthy of a p4p list. 

Edited by agtx
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, agtx said:

Cant really compare a guy like Mc****bag who was GIVEN title shots and failed to defend either title, while guys like Cerrone went on massive winning streaks before being given a shot, guys like Aldo or Jones who go unbeaten as champ for years. 

Conors resume of opponents on his way to the fw title were weak. Old age  Denis Siva for example was simply a safe sacrificial lamb.  Uncle Dana guided him to glory while much better fighters wage wars through the divisions & if theyre lucky get rewarded.

Hes not bad but hes not a complete fighter & hes not really worthy of a p4p list. 

GSP got a title shot after beating Jay Hieron, who was in his 5th ever fight

Silva got a title shot after beating Chris Leben.

You mention Siver, but conveniently miss out Poirier, Holloway and Mendes; all three of whom fought for belts.

Cerrone's a good lad, but he is comprehensively outclassed once he gets near the top of a division and should definitely not be anywhere near a p4p list.

Conor should be on the list for two reasons; firstly, he was the first to hold two belts simultaneously, and secondly because it gives bitter and hate-filled people like your good self to write the same tired old rustled diatribe.

You should be complaining with the same vim and vigour about Rich Franklin's omission from the list.

Conor is a not worthy person to be on the list, if hed actually not made all the money & carried on, he may have become more worthy but he didnt & hes not. 

Id get into personal insults with you too but i dont read any of your posts. Sorry.

31 minutes ago, agtx said:

Conor is a not worthy person to be on the list, if hed actually not made all the money & carried on, he may have become more worthy but he didnt & hes not. 

Id get into personal insults with you too but i dont read any of your posts. Sorry.

Okay boomer.

7 hours ago, agtx said:

gone are the days where you everybody has to earn their shots legit. if you can talk alot of chit and draw enough interest to sell cards, you basically get to jump in line and do whatever you want. thats the farce the ufc has became.  so you may as well embrace it

if this was a real sport, rankings and title belts would mean something, fighters would have to earn their place in line for title shots, and CM Punk wouldnt be competing in his professional mma debut in the UFC. especially not for half a million dollars pay. they wouldnt be creating fake titles and having The Rock carry it out to the cage, and Brock Lesnar wouldnt be getting a title shot against the legendary randy couture after going 1-1 in the UFC

Conor never deserved his 155 pound shot.  he still doesnt.   but he made the list because alot of the fighters look up to him somehow, and like i said, he won belts in multiple weight classes and  done most of his work in the featherweight division where he cleaned out the division, and knocked out the champion in like 10 seconds.  that champ he knocked out also had like a 25-1 record at the time, and was also on the top 3 of the GOAT lists anywhere you look.   thats going to draw some attention

he should just stick to bullying midgets at featherweight, thats what he excels at and where he should probably be. i dont know about his foot, but his ego is a god damn balloon, which seems to inflated  a good 25 pounds that he's not willing to shed off

Edited by -idyb-

On Connors LW shot,  he only got it because RDA refused to pull out of his fight vs Mendez after passing out during the event and medical advising not to fight.  Dude was barely standing and if he was remotely healthy Mendez would have been destroyed and they never would have fed Canor to a prime RDA.  

Also,  LOL @ this list..  

Fighters who took part in the survey represented a wide array of promotions, age groups, experience levels and countries." 

so they were from France,  Canada and French Canadia? 

Edited by Ozpride

8 hours ago, Ozpride said:

Also,  LOL @ this list..  

Fighters who took part in the survey represented a wide array of promotions, age groups, experience levels and countries." 

so they were from France,  Canada and French Canadia? 

they might have even attended one of jon jones' alcoholics anonymous meetings or driving lessons at the strip club

Edited by -idyb-

6 hours ago, MauroPedrosa said:

Huge GSP fan here as well

you are truly a man of extravigant taste. you understand the great sport of UFC and you can recognize greatness when you see it.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

25 minutes ago, OmoGOAT said:

Hey idrankgspsnut why dont you hang yourself in protest of police brutality  ?

hey homoplatypus why dont you hang yourself in protest of PETA?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1