12er©

IDYB's Official Certified GSP Spam That Nobody Wants To Read 1.0 Thread

40 minutes ago, Conceive-Believe-Achieve said:

Drug Cheat.... He ran. Pussio

people may lie, but the facts do not. GSP has defeated every single opponent and drug test he has ever faced. Fact.  there is nothing you can ever say or do to change that. its already in the history books, so suck it up buttercup

since USADA came in, he was tested 19 times leading up to the bisping fight

https://www.usada.org/news/athlete-test-history/

won another belt and still never popped.   i dont see any asterisks on his record either. so i guess that means the only thing he ever tested positive for was greatness and excellence

only a bunch of jealous retards would suggest a man of integrity like GSP would ever do PED's. he's probably the most outspoken guy against that sort of stuff, next to michael bisping. he woud be one of the very last guys to ever get put in front of a courtroom and have a commission hearing. some mma casuals just cant recognize greatness when they see it, so they have to resort to throwing out false PED accusations just to get over themselves

don't hate. appreciate.

Edited by -idyb-

come to think about it, gsp and michael 'hands of steel' bisping have built a career around fighting confirmed drug cheats. the fact that they were able to do that all while fighting clean is all that more impressive

mind you most of bispings losses came to confirmed PED users and pot smokers. no wonder why he's so outspoken against it

Edited by -idyb-

Long deserved achievement, GSP in the HOF is a lock.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, -idyb- said:

people may lie, but the facts do not. GSP has defeated every single opponent and drug test he has ever faced. Fact.  there is nothing you can ever say or do to change that. its already in the history books, so suck it up buttercup

since USADA came in, he was tested 19 times leading up to the bisping fight

https://www.usada.org/news/athlete-test-history/

won another belt and still never popped.   i dont see any asterisks on his record either. so i guess that means the only thing he ever tested positive for was greatness and excellence

only a bunch of jealous retards would suggest a man of integrity like GSP would ever do PED's. he's probably the most outspoken guy against that sort of stuff, next to michael bisping. he woud be one of the very last guys to ever get put in front of a courtroom and have a commission hearing. some mma casuals just cant recognize greatness when they see it, so they have to resort to throwing out false PED accusations just to get over themselves

don't hate. appreciate.

He ran from USADA.....There can be no doubt

i just had like 20 alarms go off on  my phone and computers just so i wouldnt forget,   but Georges St. Pierre is having a birthday today!!!

I will be celebrating this very special occasion with lots of vaseline from the same jar GSP used when he smashed out former lightweight GOAT and champion of the world, BJ Penn. And then i'm going to put on some of his fights, starting with the one where he defeated the former welterweight GOAT and champion of the world, matt hughes, and took home a title, and ending with the one where he defeated the former middleweight GOAT and champion of the world, Michael "Hands Of Steel" Bisping,  and took home another title.

congratulations georges. on behalf of the forum, Happy Birthday!

EFfMD5iWkAExI9G.jpg

8 hours ago, -idyb- said:

i just had like 20 alarms go off on  my phone and computers just so i wouldnt forget,   but Georges St. Pierre is having a birthday today!!!

I will be celebrating this very special occasion with lots of vaseline from the same jar GSP used when he smashed out former lightweight GOAT and champion of the world, BJ Penn. And then i'm going to put on some of his fights, starting with the one where he defeated the former welterweight GOAT and champion of the world, matt hughes, and took home a title, and ending with the one where he defeated the former middleweight GOAT and champion of the world, Michael "Hands Of Steel" Bisping,  and took home another title.

congratulations georges. on behalf of the forum, Happy Birthday!

EFfMD5iWkAExI9G.jpg

Georges isn't putting that in his mouth, no way...he looks trim and ready to fight.

I assume the rest of the phrase in the title is ".... If we get another one eyed champion within my weight range, and I know for sure I can beat him."

• Haha 1