NFL_FTW

Official 2015 Forum NFL Fantasy Draft

Who would best replace Commissioner Goodell for the NFL?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Who would best replace Commissioner Goodell for the NFL?

• Bubba_Sparks - he now knows what a reception is which makes him perfectly qualified
    • Grape Drank - he is the enforcer that the NFL needs, but does not necessarily want right now
    • Crangs - he has lost so much this season with Kelvin Benjamin and Arian Foster injured
    • Omoplataypus - each Patriots TD would be worth 10 points and the Patriots would be allowed to cheat all they want

Well, that's the thing. You don't know if Landry will give you consistently 20+ points. Olsen has been consistently top 5 for TEs the entire season.

WRs vary their point production from week to week because some weeks Lamar Miller will explode and some weeks other WRs for the Dolphins will do well such as Rishard Matthews.

Olsen has been consistently the targets leader for the Panthers. No matter what, you are taking a chance that he'll improve your team just like I am.

I'd rather a trade be equitable for both teams.

Thank you.

But no thank you. The ginger ninjas have resolved their te issues elsewhere.

Thank you.

But no thank you. The ginger ninjas have resolved their te issues elsewhere.

Good luck with Watson m8.  

I have a feeling I'm getting thrashed this week. We'll see though

Which team are you?

Also, who is Blitzburgh - they handed the Ginger Ninjas their first win last week.

• Like 1

Which team are you?

Also, who is Blitzburgh - they handed the Ginger Ninjas their first win last week.

JBJF is Team Banham.

Blitzburgh is McMod.

• Like 2

I would have lost last week if Ryan Mathews didn't have a breakout 65 yard TD run and the Eagles D didn't get 3 ints. All of my high scoring players were on bye so I had to rely on the waiver wire.

Picking up the rookie Stefon Diggs also came in handy.

Edited by Druncle_Polo

The FF gods have taken a giant dump on my team this week.  The chance of recovery is looking slim

• Like 1

The FF gods have taken a giant dump on my team this week.  The chance of recovery is looking slim

Mine too :(

Banham had two players in that farcical 49-52 game.

I think the streak is over.

• Like 1

Brees put up big points for me in our league but I played against him in my money fantasy league. Also I have Steve Smith, Keenan Allen, and Matt Forte in my other league. Goodbye any hopes of making money on that.

I lost thanks to the Monday night game going into overtime...

that and Hilton suckin major dong

When Hilton got his only catch of the game it was late in the 4th quarter when the Colts were driving to try and win the game you took the lead by like 1.50 points. lol I was like this game needs to go into over time now so I have a chance to win.

• Like 1

By the way, i looked at the fixture list and it only goes to week 16.....are you telling me that there are only 16 matches in a season??? No wonder every game lasts 8 hours

• Like 1

By the way, i looked at the fixture list and it only goes to week 16.....are you telling me that there are only 16 matches in a season??? No wonder every game lasts 8 hours

There are 16 regular season games. A team has to make the playoffs to play more games before their year is over.

And no game lasts anywhere near 8 hours you uneducated fool.

• Like 3

There are 16 regular season games. A team has to make the playoffs to play more games before their year is over.

lol, how does that b8 taste, m8? :lol:

• Like 3

Oh.

What do they do for the rest of the year then?

• Like 2

They get pampered up by someone near and dear to you. Use your imagination sir.

Lol.

What do you guys watch the rest of the year then?  The summer drags because we have about 10 weeks without soccer.  You have most of the year.  I can't believe you fill your time watching baseball instead?

On behalf of all Americans, i am genuinely outraged by this. What can i do to help?

Lol.

What do you guys watch the rest of the year then?  The summer drags because we have about 10 weeks without soccer.  You have most of the year.  I can't believe you fill your time watching baseball instead?

On behalf of all Americans, i am genuinely outraged by this. What can i do to help?

You can start by never mentioning the gayest sport known to man kind in this thread again.

Edited by Druncle_Polo
  • Like 2

LoL On a serious note, I can't speak for anyone else as everyone is different but I don't watch Baseball. I'll watch the NFL and the NBA and that's about it.

I am fairly serious - as you know, i'm quite interested in the cultural differences between the states and the UK.

Our soccer season started early August, and will finish in the middle of May.  Pretty much every week for those 10 months will have live games on most nights.  Then everyone moans for two months in June/July (or watches the cricket).

You must have a much longer "down" period I guess.

• Like 1

I watch college and pro basketball, a little baseball, ice hockey here and there, and MMA.

The NFL preseason starts in the middle of august with 4 preseason games that are exhibitions to get starters warmed up and to give other players a chance to earn a spot. The Superbowl is played at the beginning of February so about 6 months in between which is a long time but I'm not home much on weekends during the summer months anyway.

• Like 1

When Hilton got his only catch of the game it was late in the 4th quarter when the Colts were driving to try and win the game you took the lead by like 1.50 points. lol I was like this game needs to go into over time now so I have a chance to win.

lol yeah I know. I was so pumped...

• Like 1

I watch college and pro basketball, a little baseball, ice hockey here and there, and MMA.

Hmm, yeah, your "college" sports fascinate me.  You get what, 10,15,20,000 turning up for those games?

The equivalent over here would be watched by literally 50 people, and most of those would be related to the people playing.  Guess the standard is higher (or maybe the long gap in the sporting calendar means everyone has to cram in what they can!)

Lol.

Baseball seems to start as soon as 1 season ends.

Hmm, yeah, your "college" sports fascinate me.  You get what, 10,15,20,000 turning up for those games?

The equivalent over here would be watched by literally 50 people, and most of those would be related to the people playing.  Guess the standard is higher (or maybe the long gap in the sporting calendar means everyone has to cram in what they can!)

College football games get up to 100,000 people per game. The basketball games are smaller probably 15-30k. Honestly I like college basketball better than the NBA. They seem to play harder and have smaller egos since they aren't making the big money yet. The college basketball final tournament is one of the biggest gambling events in the world and is really fun to watch.

• Like 1

most people who go to the games are:

1. students of the university

2. donors/sponsors to the university

3. loser fegs who are still stuck in their college days

I'm sure the equivalent over there would be cricket right?

• Like 1

actually this is just my alma mater...

Lol, nobody watches cricket live (unless it's international cricket)

• Like 1

i dont know if this draft has started yet but im taking the packers quarterback because im a packer for life and i know nothing bout football.  go packers!!!!

I reached for ALuck a little early for our league, but I wanted him so I'm not disappointed.

I don't really feel my team is that strong though:

Starters:

QB - Luck

RB1 - CJ Anderson

RB2 - Frank Gore or Andre Ellington

FLEX - Gore or Ellington

WR1 - Antonio Brown

WR2 - DeAndre Hopkins

WR3 - Jordan Matthews

TE - Martellus Bennett

K - Mason Crosby

DEF - Rams or GB

Had a rough year at QB, but made the playoffs finishing 3rd in my league...I lost my playoff game by 7 points....haven't even started thinking about this year yet.