Sign in to follow this  
Nyte

**The Official Guitar Thread**

I'm tired of swapping out my pedals , I'm looking into purchasing a pedal board to maximize all of my pedals (have around 6).

Currently looking at this one: https://www.guitarcenter.com/SKB/PS-8-8-Port-9VDC-Powered-Pedal-Board-Black-1274115027114.gc

I'll most likely get it. Going to look into getting a Phaser pedal too , and get a good tone to support Eddie Van Halen-type riffs.

Pedals I have:
Boss DD-3 Delay
Boss Overdrive
Supro Overdrive
Electro-Harmonix Soul Food Overdrive (great crunch tone)
Cry Baby (standard whammy , works great)
ModTone MT-EM Extreme Medal

• Like 1

**** , I'm getting the itch to buy a new guitar. I wanna grab an Ibanez (one w/whammy bar). My brother recently bought a 1986 Ibanez w/whammy bar , and god damn that chit changed my bum lyfe. Time for me to get my whammy on

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Nyte said:

I'm tired of swapping out my pedals , I'm looking into purchasing a pedal board to maximize all of my pedals (have around 6).

Currently looking at this one: https://www.guitarcenter.com/SKB/PS-8-8-Port-9VDC-Powered-Pedal-Board-Black-1274115027114.gc

I'll most likely get it. Going to look into getting a Phaser pedal too , and get a good tone to support Eddie Van Halen-type riffs.

Pedals I have:
Boss DD-3 Delay
Boss Overdrive
Supro Overdrive
Electro-Harmonix Soul Food Overdrive (great crunch tone)
Cry Baby (standard whammy , works great)
ModTone MT-EM Extreme Medal

I don't know about this one,  never dealt w/  an SKB ?

image.png.4814744a645fab00cdb41bd1c19aac01.png

• Like 1

Just now, Bezerker101 said:

I don't know about this one,  never dealt w/  an SKB ?

image.png.4814744a645fab00cdb41bd1c19aac01.png

I"ll need to do some more research , tbh honest , I don't know any good pedal boards out there cause Ive never looked into them before.

But this was one of the first ones I saw that was reasonably priced + had good reviews.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Nyte said:

**** , I'm getting the itch to buy a new guitar. I wanna grab an Ibanez (one w/whammy bar). My brother recently bought a 1986 Ibanez w/whammy bar , and god damn that chit changed my bum lyfe. Time for me to get my whammy on

Black Night Ibanez, .. never owned an Ibanez, but wouldn't mind -

IMG_2432.JPG

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bezerker101 said:

Black Night Ibanez, .. never owned an Ibanez, but wouldn't mind -

IMG_2432.JPG

That's beautiful. 10/10 would bang

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Nyte said:

I"ll need to do some more research , tbh honest , I don't know any good pedal boards out there cause Ive never looked into them before.

But this was one of the first ones I saw that was reasonably priced + had good reviews.

I would go to a music store rather than open the door to internet shopping regrets

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Bezerker101 said:

I would go to a music store rather than open the door to internet shopping regrets

Fair point , I've done both. I'd probably end up finding a good one at my local Guitar Center , which is literally within 10 minutes where I live. It's just a smaller one though , compared to some other sites in my area which are way larger

• Like 1

On 3/12/2020 at 5:21 PM, Bezerker101 said:

Vai's guitar room-

c8f89c060572ef175ad613be4fe32fc1.png

legend

• Like 1

Went to guitar center last week - fell in love with the Boss Overdrive OD-1x pedal. Goes for $150 . In fact, I went to two GCs last week and none of them had the pedal. I was prepared to throw down to get it.

I still haven't ordered it yet , but it it is a beauty

I think my next guitar will come from reverb.com - wasn't really impressed by any of the guitars I saw at GC - I wanna do my research and get an old school Fender Strat or Ibanez

• Like 1

Okay I bought it. And a pedal board. Should come next week. Fook it m8, I was gonna buy them sooner or later. Can't wait to jam out with that Boss pedal with my Les Paul , holy **** is gets my blood pumping lol

• Like 1

On 3/12/2020 at 8:21 PM, Bezerker101 said:

Vai's guitar room-

c8f89c060572ef175ad613be4fe32fc1.png

Vai may have a room, but Bonamassa has Nerdville.  Smh!

• Like 1

best of luck - schred till your dead bro

2 hours ago, pjbear05 said:

Vai may have a room, but Bonamassa has Nerdville.  Smh!

? my god-

Edited by Bezerker101

5 hours ago, Nyte said:

Okay I bought it. And a pedal board. Should come next week. Fook it m8, I was gonna buy them sooner or later. Can't wait to jam out with that Boss pedal with my Les Paul , holy **** is gets my blood pumping lol

best of luck - schred til u dead bro  ⚠️

• Like 1

My Boss Pedal and pedal board came this week. My Boss pedal is as boss as ever

My pedal board came with everything except pedal connector cables. So I ordered those separately. Not that expensive tbh. And also I ordered LED Strip lighting to put in my guitar room. Finna experiment with some cool lighting. The LED strips I ordered are compatible via smart phone , so I'm looking to create a relaxing environment to jam out in