Sign in to follow this  
Jason_H.

It's obvious Mendes...

Lol even as a Conor hater this level of blind, senseless butthurt is glorious.

it's a fascinating study of the internets watching people talk a fighter up and then watching him get KTFO :lol:

• Like 3

it's a fascinating study of the internets watching people talk a fighter up and then watching him get KTFO :lol:

I mean don't get me wrong, I still think Conor gets dusted by EdGod and Aldo, but I feel like accepting he was the better man on the night is something pretty manageable.

• Like 4

I mean don't get me wrong, I still think Conor gets dusted by EdGod and Aldo, but I feel like accepting he was the better man on the night is something pretty manageable.

It's the reasonable thing to do but Jason_H has lost all reason to the burning sensation in his anus

"On the night" says it all. Chad dominated him until the fact that he didn't get to train for the fight kicked in and he gassed

"On the night" says it all. Chad dominated him until the fact that he didn't get to train for the fight kicked in and he gassed

It's weird how Conor won that fight when he landed 2 kicks and a couple of punches while Mendes landed more and took him down many times (and did damage and attempted submissions). Feels all wrong.

Also Mendes showed signs of fatigue after 1 minute! He can't be that far out of his prime without full training camp, can he?

I'd like to see anyone accusing that fight of being fixed take those elbows from the top from Mendes. Conor also took shots standing up that would have bodied lesser fighters.

• Like 1

I think the fight was still awesome, I think those body kicks took the breath out of Mendes, and that's what kinda finished him, but the left was really hard...I don't believe mendes could be bought tbh.

• Like 1

I think the fight was still awesome, I think those body kicks took the breath out of Mendes, and that's what kinda finished him, but the left was really hard...I don't believe mendes could be bought tbh.

He landed 2 kicks. I bet Aldo kicks harder and he took a lot more of them.

He landed 2 kicks. I bet Aldo kicks harder and he took a lot more of them.

Hmmh, he landed atleast 5 of those teeps to mid section and 2 spinning kicks, plus I think 2 body kicks. Those clearly showed everytime they hit. Aldo mainly kicked his legs