Sign in to follow this  
Traitor217

Amazing idea

bad idea imo

Why not Edgar whose atleast in title contention if Faber/McGregor won't be fighting.

The Faber/McGregor rivalry will just be a distraction from the Aldo/McGregor rivalry. 

Also, McGregor is a money maker for the UFC because he's all about McGregor and people tune in to see him win or lose and to see him put on a facade. TUF will humanize him and take away the mystique he has right now. turrible idea.  

• Like 1

bad idea imo

Why not Edgar whose atleast in title contention if Faber/McGregor won't be fighting.

The Faber/McGregor rivalry will just be a distraction from the Aldo/McGregor rivalry.

No different if they did Edgar/McGregor, because that fight also wouldn't be happening, unless the Aldo fight fell out again.

No different if they did Edgar/McGregor, because that fight also wouldn't be happening, unless the Aldo fight fell out again.

but Edgar/McGregor will happen in all likelihood in the next year. McGregor/Faber will never happen. 

but Edgar/McGregor will happen in all likelihood in the next year. McGregor/Faber will never happen. 

idk about that.. Urijah wants big fights. I can see him facing Urijah in 2016 after Aldo finishes Mcginger

bad idea imo

Because McGregor has to hold onto the title for that Jose Aldo PPV money

If McGregor loses to Aldo, I could absolutely see him fighting Faber after that, especially after them doing TUF.

If McGregor loses to Aldo, I could absolutely see him fighting Faber after that, especially after them doing TUF.

do u think the UFC think McGregor is going to lose to Aldo?

do u think the UFC think McGregor is going to lose to Aldo?

I'm not saying they're doing this planning on McGregor losing to Aldo. I'm saying that if he does lose, I could see them then deciding to do McGregor/Faber.

I'm not saying they're doing this planning on McGregor losing to Aldo. I'm saying that if he does lose, I could see them then deciding to do McGregor/Faber.

Yep, if conor loses to aldo (lol not going to happen) then they would make the conor vs faber match a huge fight after the tuf season.

Also, McGregor is a money maker for the UFC because he's all about McGregor and people tune in to see him win or lose and to see him put on a facade. TUF will humanize him and take away the mystique he has right now. turrible idea.  

Most people hated RondaRowsy on TUF but they're still going ape**** over her.  

What it comes down to is talent.  Conor's talented, you can't take that away from him no matter what happens on the show.  Also, just maybe, this will lift the ratings of TUF.

What it ultimately is about is money.  They're paying Conor a couple million dollars and he's game to do it.

Also the banter between him and Uriah will probably be pretty good.  

Edited by DunDiddit