DoomPatrol

Karate Hottie

I'm conflicted. I'm an instant fan of anybody that rekts Angela Magana but on the other hand lol WMMA

• Like 7

i've been excited since Hooters

wimmin mma threads usual turn to **** here so i dont bother anymore

Got to love those kicks. How many front leg front kicks have we seen? I have a bigger kick fetish than Rogan  :P 

She also seemed stronger than she looked and the way she gritted through those armbar attempts was impressive.

And yes, Magana taking a beating was - again - a sight for sore eyes.

• Like 1

Got to love those kicks. How many front leg front kicks have we seen? I have a bigger kick fetish than Rogan  :P

She also seemed stronger than she looked and the way she gritted through those armbar attempts was impressive.

And yes, Magana taking a beating was - again - a sight for sore eyes.

she spent the last year strengthening her thighs and has done extensive wrestling to be more aggressive.

she is only going to get stronger and better.    

• Like 1

I'm conflicted. I'm an instant fan of anybody that rekts Angela Magana but on the other hand lol WMMA

Knows who Angela Magana is

Confirmed WMMA fan

• Like 1

Good set of skills but her taking Magana down multiple times when it was clear she could have ktfo her was irritating.

She needs no h8 train screaming she can't wrassle bro... She two steps ahead of U obviously.

• Like 2

Serious discussion: If she DOES fight PaigePage, should they broadcast the fight in slow mo?  Or no?

This^^ and they should start the fight in north/south and reset there every time it gets back to the feet. 

I was impressed by her well-roundedness and how she handled being pressed against the fence.  Good trips and transitions and seems very athletic.

JJ's striking is on an entirely different level though, and I didn't see anything in her grappling that JJ didn't face against Carla or Penne.  Would like to see her against a top 5-10 fighter next.  Maybe she can be the final nail in Felice Herrig's coffin?

There doesn't seem to be any thread about Michelle Waterson.

So what you did you guys think? I know I was excited :wub:

Karate Hottie?  Here try the Pepsi Challenge and see if you notice a huge difference between Michelle & The Legendary Felice Herrig : 

11695976_933958749975903_344438467441838

11139356_933832879988490_268498288303491

Felice-Herrig-4.jpg

Edited by EvolveWay7

Karate Hottie? Here try the Pepsi Challenge and see if you notice a huge difference between Michelle & The Legendary Felice Herrig :

11695976_933958749975903_344438467441838

11139356_933832879988490_268498288303491

Felice-Herrig-4.jpg

Are these pre op or post op?

• Like 3

^ No wonder you drew such strange looks from people when you were at UFC 189 whilst wearing these. Some people even asked Security to throw you out : 

Poopy_Pants_by_yothisbalec.jpg

Edited by EvolveWay7

I've seen a few people post their h8 for this chick but I have no idea who she is. Where did the h8 stem from?

I was impressed by her well-roundedness and how she handled being pressed against the fence.  Good trips and transitions and seems very athletic.

JJ's striking is on an entirely different level though, and I didn't see anything in her grappling that JJ didn't face against Carla or Penne.  Would like to see her against a top 5-10 fighter next.  Maybe she can be the final nail in Felice Herrig's coffin?

Apparently the bold is irritating to "MMA fans" m8. lol

Good set of skills but her taking Magana down multiple times when it was clear she could have ktfo her was irritating.

• Like 2

I've seen a few people post their h8 for this chick but I have no idea who she is. Where did the h8 stem from?

She's a wanna be Chael/MCGregor attention hore except she's really terrible at it and i mean THE worst. On top of that she absolutely sucks as a fighter and talks her self up like she's a badass.

She's thinks she's cool or something playing the ultimate heel role haters gonna hate blah blah blah but she's just really gross and obnoxious.  

Even drama king Ariel Helwani of all people blocked her twitter. lol 

and she literally pissed on herself against Michelle Waterson.  :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBPANtqesPU

Edited by StompGrind
  • Like 1

She was one of the "mean girls" on TUF a champion will be crowned. Came off as quite the bitter individual in the general day to day house activities but when being interviewed she would try to present herself as the doting single mother that's been hard done by at every turn in her life. 

She gave me the impression of being a man hater that would likely turn even the most innocent conversation into a raging domestic, the kind of woman that would hate the way you boiled the fkn kettle.

• Like 1

She's a wanna be Chael/MCGregor attention hore except she's really terrible at it and i mean THE worst. On top of that she absolutely sucks as a fighter and talks her self up like she's a badass.

She's thinks she's cool or something playing the ultimate heel role haters gonna hate blah blah blah but she's just really gross and obnoxious.  

Even drama king Ariel Helwani of all people blocked her twitter. lol 

and she literally pissed on herself against Michelle Waterson.  :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBPANtqesPU

She was one of the "mean girls" on TUF a champion will be crowned. Came off as quite the bitter individual in the general day to day house activities but when being interviewed she would try to present herself as the doting single mother that's been hard done by at every turn in her life. 

She gave me the impression of being a man hater that would likely turn even the most innocent conversation into a raging domestic, the kind of woman that would hate the way you boiled the fkn kettle.

lol this and this

the lol wimminmma bregade watch TUF, which had wimmin mma

• Like 1

she spent the last year strengthening her thighs and has done extensive wrestling to be more aggressive.

she is only going to get stronger and better.    

the lol wimminmma bregade watch TUF, which had wimmin mma

lol at suddenly remembering that it's "uncool" to like wmma

you mean you didnt remember?  where you been?

you mean you didnt remember?  where you been?

Other peoples likes and dislikes don't affect mine bro. I'm not sheeple.

Other peoples likes and dislikes don't affect mine bro. I'm not sheeple.

then please explain what the **** you meant with that first quoted post

Figure it out....

Or don't.

so you did just realise it was cool to dis wmma, got it

she looked good, but joanna would destroy her on the feet. would like to see waterson vs joanna though

Yeah she looked good against magana and I don't doubt her ability but I kinda suspect many of her kicks, if landed on Joanna would be about as effective as hitting a hammer with a nail.

I hope we get to see it, but not too soon.

• Like 2

Not taking anything away from KH, but let's remember Magana is 10-8 and on a 4 fight losing streak.  I think she's one of the most skillful SWs but like anyone, she needs to work her way up.  Division is still kind of taking shape from the initial guessed rankings.  If Calderwood wins on Saturday, that might be a decent fight to make

Not taking anything away from KH, but let's remember Magana is 10-8 and on a 4 fight losing streak.  I think she's one of the most skillful SWs but like anyone, she needs to work her way up.  Division is still kind of taking shape from the initial guessed rankings.  If Calderwood wins on Saturday, that might be a decent fight to make

I just wanna see aleksandra albu wreck someone again. She is a future contender in the division for sure.