Chrisdelis

Anywhere else besides FS1 you can watch fightnight or prelims?

I have searched the internet for this answer with no luck, but I don't have FS1 and due to where I'm living I can't get it. I do have cable but 99% sure no channel has it. I hate not being able to watch ufc fight night when it's on also the prelims before ppvs I can't watch. I order ppvs on my xbox. Does anyone know where else I could watch these? Does fight pass have them? I'm in USA. Thanks guys

Fight Pass does not air FS1 fights in the US. They're not available on there until 30 days after they air.

• Like 1

I have searched the internet for this answer with no luck, but I don't have FS1 and due to where I'm living I can't get it. I do have cable but 99% sure no channel has it. I hate not being able to watch ufc fight night when it's on also the prelims before ppvs I can't watch. I order ppvs on my xbox. Does anyone know where else I could watch these? Does fight pass have them? I'm in USA. Thanks guys

You will have to go with an illegal streaming site or log into Fox Sports Go with a buddy or family members cable/satellite credentials. 

What cable provider do you have that doesn't have Fox Sports 1 available?

I got dish network and and I'm in a halfway house so even if I wanted to pay the extra to get it I couldn't. And I moved away from home so just about all my friends down here in south florida are also in halfway houses so they wouldn't be able to give me there info for fox go I guess I'm beat.

I've looked for the live stream for the last couple fight nights and I can't find no free ones.