Sign in to follow this  
BART-O-LINI

Pic of mcgregor and Faber on set of tuf

Picture confirms McGregor is a WCC.. bigger than Dana White? Christ..even his head looks 2 times bigger than Dana's big dome.

Confirmed LHW

I'll confirm this with 12er.. his thread may need a new add on with this pic

Edited by Eclipse76
  • Like 9

Does the model Conor imitates also wear a suit all the time? :P

Edited by amunera
  • Like 5

Picture confirms McGregor is a WCC.. bigger than Dana White? Christ..even his head looks 2 times bigger than Dana's big dome.

Confirmed LHW

Comber has already been exposed by the eye test on numerous occasions but obviously this is further proof.

• Like 6

Faber has still the biggest undisputed **** chin ever, bigger even than Ben Assflecks.

Conor is wearing his glasses indoors so no one can see the fear in his eyes I guess.

Edited by agtx
  • Like 2

Dana wearing a Boston Celtics shirt, with that little Irish leaf. It's clear who he's supporting in this, can he be any more bias?

• Like 2

Confirmed LHW

That giant dome is why he can eat bombs from Chad like they're nothing.  The rest of the division is knocked out half a dozen times.  I don't think Frankie would even wake up if he got locked in the cage with Chad.

• Like 4

Dana wearing a Boston Celtics shirt, with that little Irish leaf. It's clear who he's supporting in this, can he be any more bias?

You've got a little rustle on your jimmies, bud. You do know DFW is from Boston right?

• Like 3

Confirmed LHW

for comparison, Dana is roughly the same size as Brock 

dm_100120_mma_brock1.jpg

• Like 10

He's from Boston you dunce.

• Like 4

The only good thing about that Reebok event unveiling of the blandest sporting attire ive ever seen was seeing all the UFC stars from all the weight divisions standing next to eachother, Conor is a smaller guy than he looks. I thought, whos that little boy with the beard standing next to Alex Gustafsson.. oh its Conor.

dm_100120_mma_brock1.jpg

So basically, Conor is bigger than Brockle Snar and since Brock's retired, Reigning G.O.A.T.

dm_100120_mma_brock1.jpg

That's Dana during his roid prime.  Now they are cracking down on that ****.  I've noticed a softer man with each event.

I think whats really going on is that Conor & Fubar & sitting right up to the table & Dana is sitting away from the table.

I cannot stand Faber,he thinks he is Mr.Hollywood,all i see is a childish boy.I think Faber's head is as big as Brock's :P

I could possibly watch an episode or two with Conor but i cannot watch a single second with Faber.

Lucky for you though, if you watch, you'll get to see him get clowned non stop by Conor... then at the end of the season, Conor wont' even give him the satisfaction of getting knocked out by Conor

Edited by DunDiddit
  • Like 1

Conor should not of lowered himself to that trash. The show is dead, complete garbage. Dana is desperate asking the P4P king to do his crappy show.

Guarentee this TUF gets better ratings than any season before it.

Brilliant move by Dana.

Edited by Omoplataypus

Guarentee this TUF gets better ratings than any season before it.

Brilliant move by Dana.

If they are planning to air it in Ireland maybe...they've had bigger names in the show. The problem is the show not the coaches and partly the lack of talent to be discovered.

• Like 1

Confirmed LHW

conor-mclesnar.0.jpg

• Like 3

I would be happy if he could fight like Mendes...

i'd be happy if he could come back as a fighter